Joo Won 주원 [Drama- The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

@mydeed, sure u can... but it will be jus the two of us :) or else the ship will sink...

Abt the cucumber thingy... I tot it looks more like a milk bottle for babies... except tat itz green :))

@mydeed I think in addition to the cucumber/courgette, therez onions, green chilli and a pair of shoes :)) :D see this vid... it has 2 of my fave scenes of OB :x

JW is so cute with his fans :P(movie SIU trip with UTW & fans)

1321016000076.jpg
snv34528.jpg
fr http://blog.naver.com/PostList.nhn?blogId=minjoo9608

1N2D new recap
1 Night 2 Days: Episode 429by girlfriday | March 15, 2013 | 

1n2d429-00121a.jpg

EPISODE 429. Broadcast on March 10, 2013.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2013/03/1-night-2-days-episode-429/

1N2D March 10, 2013 Screencaps

Spring Time!!! Well, in Korea and in other parts of the world, that is, coz in our place... its summer or rainy days or rainy summer (as I experienced last week).

pic00001.png

pic00002e.png

pic00003.png

Yep, that's Cutie's hand...

pic00005.png

After staring at Cutie, I noticed, hey, he got lots of things around him, hanger of clothes at the back, paper bag with things, jacket, etc... and he fits his long body there. *sighs* I don't think I'll fit in there beside him, dang those things.

pic00006.png

pic00013e.png

pic00019.png

pic00020.png

pic00026.png

pic00021.png

pic00027.png

pic00014.png

pic00022.png

His smiles and laughter just made the day brighter

jw11.jpg

...huhummm... will continue tomorrow, zzzzzz.

@ctfrsgp yes they all work for me (with my computer)

edit: & on my mobile phone too

Darn, dun tell me my mphone OS is outdated again... I jus got it upgraded 2 weeks ago at the SS shop... or itz a sign tat my mphone is going to see its maker soon??? Itz only jus turn 1 yr old... :(( :((

Well, who cares if my mphone needs to retire... I shall worry abt it when the time comes...

Itzzzzz cutie Maknae time today... yay yay... this noona bunny is happy to see the kiddo bunny again :) (cr. as tagged, DCinside)

viewimageM_zps9292c8aa.gif

viewimageM-1_zpse3a66b3c.gif

Poor cutie... working hard and no sleep for him again... I hope he has slept and eaten well during his 1N2D trip to Jeju Island with his hyungs...

Below is his tweet tat @stearly has posted earlier :) I translated below fr the korean-chinese translation by a fan ( l莹n ) in Zhu Yuan Bar, Baidu...

"Today, Joo Won DC sent (us) rice with side dishes, coffee and tea, and snacks/tidbits. Very thankful~ shoulders very proud oh ^^ I will do my best~ certification ~~ ♥ yap"

Screenshot_2013-03-17-06-43-48-1_zps403b728e.jpg

Screenshot_2013-03-17-06-43-57-1_zpsa39a4ca3.jpg

I feel tat itz really important and very comforting to Junnie now tat he knows his fans r all behind him, staying with him, supporting him in everything he does. At the same time, show appreciation to his colleagues for their hard work and not just for him alone. Itz bcoz they r all in the same ship going thru the same bad weather on the same rough seas with gigantic waves. 7G, Hwaiting!!!! Fighting!!!!

Writer nim, pleazzz give us something tat will kick some backsides of the competitors in the last few eps smileyvault-cute-big-smiley-animated-073.gifsmileyvault-cute-big-smiley-animated-042.gifsmileyvault-cute-big-smiley-animated-015.gif