Joo Won 주원 [Drama- The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

This is for my moatie friends esp @coolreborn @arch00 @mrdimples :D

timg-39_zps5785b7d4.jpg

This for my fellow gardeners @stearly @mojobobo and my twin @latteholic

timg-131_zpsac4d9132.jpg

As for those on the rockies... u hav best of both... enjoy the pics above :)

(cr. as tagged, DC and 朱元吧 Baidu)

My last post for today :) (cr. as tagged)

timg-18_zps07a48f69.jpg

GOODNIGHT, dearies.... onion-head-smiley-00060.gif

-edit-

darn... wanted to share a really nice fan-made vid but YT doesnt work here again X( I shall.go listen to Junnie sings and cool myself down.

class="cb b15"Joo Won Casts in Movie “Only You” joo-wons-ideal-type-has-been-revealed-an

Actor Joo Won will appear in a new movie.

The actor's agency, Sim Entertainment, revealed on March 8th, that the actor will play the lead role in upcoming movie “Only You”

The movie is directed by Lee Hyun Jong (No Comment, 2002) and will be about a police man (Joo Won) who is chasing a burglar and ends up falling in love with her.

This will be Joo Won's third participation in a movie, the actor appeared in the 2012 horror movie “Don't Click” alongside Park Bo Young, and in the 2011 movie “Special Investigation Unit” alongside Uhm Tae Woong.

The interesting thing, is that in all of his movies, he has played the role of a law enforcement person. In “Special Investigation Unit” he played the role of a criminal profiler trained by the FIB. In “Don't Click” he played the role of an investigator of web crime, and in his newest movie, he will play a policeman.

His agency, also revealed that the actor will start the filming of the drama, once his schedules with MBC's “Level 7 Civil Servant” are over.

Meanwhile, the casting for the leading female actress is going on. The movie will premiere in late 2013.

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/8400/20130308/joo-won-casts-movie.htm

Im back from watching Ep 13 &14 :)  Yah... still awake but will be going to zzzland after this post  :)

Just found another scene in this drama that I like very much - the first was the balcony scene with the "paper cup" phone and the other 2 are the kissing scenes which we all loved :x My 4th fave scene is where, after GR left, SW touches her coat which she used to cover GR the previous night when he slept, and later she lie on top of it as if she is trying to feel the warmth (or scent :) ) he left behind... aaaahhhhhh, SW dear... :x :x :x :x

SeoWon-1_zps210cfc39.jpg
SeoWon-2_zps85804ab2.jpg
SeoWon-3_zps5e58a7cb.jpg

Dearies, I hav just checked yesasia website.  Good news... Bridal Mask DVD set is out now (click here).

@Ma OO, just to confirm - the set that you bought, is the disc format also DVD-9? If it is not, then I think the one selling on yesasia, should be the same version as the one I bought (see pics of my DVD set at pg 699). 

-edit-

I jus checked for myself at the video store. The version tat @Ma OO bought is oso in DVD-9 disc format, but hers the packaging is like the TK2H set tat I previously bought as shown below.

20130302_230919-1_zpsf81305e8.jpg20130302_230946-1_zps3a07f0dc.jpg

Saranghae
11.jpg

Seo Won runs up the ski slope with Sun Mi’s words ringing in her mind. Gilro left his post yesterday because he wanted to protect her. She was stunned when she heard that. She knew he was not indifferent to her. Her presence still irks him and he will act up every now and then. She had thought last night incident was no exception, it was the old Gilro again. He does what he pleases without a thought for anyone else. Did he not want to be a NIS agent badly? Wasn’t it his dream? She was disappointed when he refused to divulge the reason for his mistake and got boot out from the team. Now, Sun Mi is telling her that she was the cause of Gilro’s departure? She could imagine him running and searching for her without a care for his own safety or position. But, she did not stand up for him. What kind of woman is she? She claims to love him, yet when everyone was against him, she abandoned him.  She should have believed in him. He is not the disappointment, she is. She bit her lips at the thought and slows down to a stop. Tears brimmed in her eyes. Her pride, her foolish pride.

All her life, she has made it on her own. She needed no one, she was her own woman. Gilro was like a richard simmons in her armor. She didn’t expect to fall for him but she did. She cared for him more than anyone else. That’s why she was afraid, so afraid to hurt him. Like she did when he caught her red handed breaking into his father’s safe. She never meant for it to turn out that way. In fact, she asked to be pulled out of the mission. But she also wanted him more than anything else. So, she foolishly thought she could do the deed and explain to him when it was all over. She lost it all the moment she pointed her gun at him. She remembers the scene vividly. His gasp, his tears, his anger, his disappointment and utter devastation at her betrayal. They were all painted on his face. Her heart broke into a million pieces. She felt like pulling the trigger to her heart because the pain was too unbearable. For days after, she threw herself into work, keeping a brave front and putting the best smile she could. But no one knew how she held the monkey and cried herself to sleep at night.

When Gilro rejoined the team, it was a mix bag of feelings. On one hand, she could see him but on the other, his disdain for her hurt more than she had imagined. She was hoping against hope that he would understand that she did it all in the name of duty to the nation. Above all, she was hoping that he could see her heart. His manner was brusque, curt and full of sarcasm. She took it all stoically because she knew it was her fault but she couldn’t give him the answers he wanted. Technically, she knew it was over but she clung on to the last strand of hope that he might slowly come to understand her. She planned to reveal it all once the mission is over and take that trip they had wanted. So when she heard him say the words ‘let’s break up’ that night at camp, her heart broke the second time. She had been dreading it but those words drove the last nail into the coffin. She cried all night but could not sleep. The next morning, she resolved to put this all behind her and be the Kim Seo Won again, the strong and independent woman she has always been. She was a little disappointed that Gilro could not see her sincerity and true feelings but it’s probably too much to ask of any man. The life of an agent is a lonely one. With lies, there can be no trust. Without trust, no relationship can endure. That resolve was a little shaken when she saw Gilro asleep on the sofa. She had to resist touching his face. Perhaps it was for the good of both parties that Gilro is leaving the team. At this rate, she will never be able to make a clean break from him and she can also sense that somehow he too is struggling. But when he left without a word, sadness overcame her again. She put her face on her jacket, the one she had used to cover him and imagined lying on his bosom. Why does love hurt so much? She really shouldn’t live life like this.

So when he told her that he wanted to start anew, she was taken aback. They had just apprehended the assailant and why was Gilro suddenly saying this? Maybe the adrenalin, the life and death situation drove him to the brink. She wanted to believe him but she was too shocked. Will he retract his words later. Will he regret it later? Why the sudden change of mind? Has his heart ever changed? Maybe it has never wavered in the first place. Before she could ponder further, the team came and she walked away with Gilro’s parting words ringing in her ears. There is no way he is going to stay there, she gathered. After he collected himself, he would realize the foolishness of his words and leave for good.

But when she heard Sun Mi’s words, she found herself instinctively running towards that spot where he said he would wait for her. He couldn’t really be there waiting, could he? It was bitterly cold and well past dinner time. She cannot imagine him staying out there. She hastens her footsteps and continues to sprint as fast as she could. Finally she reached the place. There was no one in sight except for a lone snowman. She bends down to catch her breath. Did she really think he would be there? No man would wait unless he is crazy.

She looks at the snowman and remembers Gilro’ words: “I will wait for you; I will wait for you here.” She despairs and looks around, still no one within sight. She turns back at the snowman again. This time, she sees a figure appearing from the back of the snowman. It’s Gilro, putting his finishing touches to it. He looks up and sees her. Her heart aches again at the sight of him standing there. This man waiting for her, out here in the dark, braving the cold and hunger. This man who selflessly puts her above himself. A lump rose in her throat as she steps forward. Then she runs towards him and throw herself onto him, both of them falling down on the soft snow. She places her face on his bosom. He starts to talk but she hushes him up. When he whispers “Saranghae” she answers him from the bottom of her heart. She kisses him slowly and gently at first. Then as her mouth melt into his, they both pull towards each other as close as they could. There is nothing in the world that she wouldn’t do for this man. She knows now. She loves him and always will.

12.jpg

fanfic by mrdimples

pic credit:果果玄玄 on 7LCS Baidu

stearly

said:

class="cb b15"

Joo Won Casts in Movie “Only You”

joo-wons-ideal-type-has-been-revealed-an

The actor's agency, Sim Entertainment, revealed on March 8th, that the actor will play the lead role in upcoming movie “Only You”

The movie is directed by Lee Hyun Jong (No Comment, 2002) and will be about a police man (Joo Won) who is chasing a burglar and ends up falling in love with her.

This will be Joo Won's third participation in a movie, the actor appeared in the 2012 horror movie “Don't Click” alongside Park Bo Young, and in the 2011 movie “Special Investigation Unit” alongside Uhm Tae Woong.

The interesting thing, is that in all of his movies, he has played the role of a law enforcement person. In “Special Investigation Unit” he played the role of a criminal profiler trained by the FIB. In “Don't Click” he played the role of an investigator of web crime, and in his newest movie, he will play a policeman.

His agency, also revealed that the actor will start the filming of the drama, once his schedules with MBC's “Level 7 Civil Servant” are over.

Meanwhile, the casting for the leading female actress is going on. The movie will premiere in late 2013.

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/8400/20130308/joo-won-casts-movie.htm

Guest mydeed

stearly said:

Joo Won Casts in Movie “Only You”

The actor's agency, Sim Entertainment, revealed on March 8th, that

the actor will play the lead role in upcoming movie “Only You”

The movie is directed by Lee Hyun Jong (No Comment, 2002) and will be

about a police man (Joo Won) who is chasing a burglar and ends up

falling in love with her.

This will be Joo Won's third participation in a movie, the actor

appeared in the 2012 horror movie “Don't Click” alongside Park Bo Young,

and in the 2011 movie “Special Investigation Unit” alongside Uhm Tae

Woong.The interesting thing, is that in all of his movies, he has played

the role of a law enforcement person. In “Special Investigation Unit” he

played the role of a criminal profiler trained by the FIB. In “Don't

Click” he played the role of an investigator of web crime, and in his

newest movie, he will play a policeman.

His agency, also revealed that the actor will start the filming of

the drama, once his schedules with MBC's “Level 7 Civil Servant” are

over.

Meanwhile, the casting for the leading female actress is going on. The movie will premiere in late 2013.http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/8400/20130308/joo-won-casts-movie.htm

thank you for the news!

there was an article last year on allkpop about Shin Min Ah cast in a movie "only you" lol 

can't wait to know who will be the "new" lead actress ^^(i won't complain if it's shin min ah :P)

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/02/shin-min-ah-to-star-in-upcoming-movie-only-youShin Min Ah to star in upcoming movie, ‘Only You’

by CWK - Feb 8, 2012 at 11:32 pm

It’s been revealed that actress Shin Min Ah will be making her much-anticipated comeback through the upcoming movie, ‘Only You‘.Shin Min Ah recently confirmed her participation in the movie and is currently going over details. ‘Only You’ will be Shin Min Ah’s first project in nearly two years; her last drama, ‘My Girlfriend is a Gumiho‘, was made in 2010 and her last movie, ‘Million‘, was released back in 2009.‘Only You’ will revolve around the heart-wrenching love story between a thief and a police officer — surprisingly, Shin Min Ah will be playing the role of the burglar, who’s said to be a lovable, yet assertive character.Shin Min Ah’s partner for the movie will be actor Shin Ha Kyun from the recently concluded television drama, ‘Brain‘. ‘Only You’ plans on finalizing its cast soon, and filming will begin as early as March should things go according to plan.Source + Photo: Star News via Naver

DB just update about Cutie's new movie.

I don't mind Shin Min A. I guess when Joo Won is all set to do this movie, the actresses will be excited and lining up to be his leading lady. Heh.

Will he get the chance to 'select' them. Again.

Guest septmoon16

Wonie in another movie!! And as lead actor to boot. Happy news indeed, although I'm really wondering what Mama Won is feeding him. Our boy has stamina!

I do wish it isn't another cop role... because other than Baker King.. he's been the star of the criminal justice genre.

@mrdimples @coolreborn --- when will flowy white hanbok come? [-O<

BTS pics at ski resort (cr. T.S.L. stlski and 朱元吧 Baidu)

Wherez our GR??? Not here? Maybe they were filming these scenes when our cutie maknae was away on his 1N2D trip with his 6 hyungs... one more trip left before Bird PD and Kim Papa leave the show :(( :(( how sad our maknae gonna be :( =((

Screenshot_2013-03-09-07-00-36-1_zps08034428.jpg

Screenshot_2013-03-09-07-00-20-1_zps19815a95.jpg

Screenshot_2013-03-09-07-00-07-1_zps2a38849d.jpg

Screenshot_2013-03-09-06-59-57-1-1_zps47fc09c9.jpg

Screenshot_2013-03-09-06-59-40-1_zpse3f5ce97.jpg

Screenshot_2013-03-09-06-59-29-1_zps687a807f.jpg

Screenshot_2013-03-09-06-59-21-1_zpseeb2f0d5.jpg

Screenshot_2013-03-09-06-59-11-1_zpsbe086512.jpg

Screenshot_2013-03-09-06-58-52-1_zps68ea9554.jpg

Screenshot_2013-03-09-06-58-43-1_zps6676b614.jpg