Joo Won 주원 [Drama- The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Treeandlake_zps3de626f3.jpg

mrdimples: "TADAAAA................doesn't he look nice?"

coolreborn: "Awesome, my twin! Eh..............are you overdoing that thing?"

mrdimples: " whadayou mean?!!"

coolreborn: ".....it looks kinda long..."

mrdimples: "nah......it's just right. It has to do the job you know...."

coolreborn: "okay okay.........what color will it be? Eh....brown? light brown? darker?"

mrdimples: "No, that's for the Chinese and Japanese, the Korean's are different.....trust me.."

coolreborn: "O.O"

mrdimples: "So, can you do it?"

coolreborn: "Ya.....sure....I just need the head...."

mrdimples: "Go go go!"

coolreborn: "Which one?"

Tune in for something exciting coming your way :D

Treeandlake_zps3de626f3.jpg

mrdimples: "TADAAAA................doesn't he look nice?"

coolreborn: "Awesome, my twin! Eh..............are you overdoing that thing?"

mrdimples: " whadayou mean?!!"

coolreborn: ".....it looks kinda long..."

mrdimples: "nah......it's just right. It has to do the job you know...."

coolreborn: "okay okay.........what color will it be? Eh....brown? light brown? darker?"

mrdimples: "No, that's for the Chinese and Japanese, the Korean's are different.....trust me.."

coolreborn: "O.O"

mrdimples: "So, can you do it?"

coolreborn: "Ya.....sure....I just need the head...."

mrdimples: "Go go go!"

coolreborn: "Which one?"

Tune in for something exciting coming your way :D

Oooooooohhhhh What. Is. This??? I am excited for IT to come! hmmm. That sounded weird. Hahhaha ! You guys know I love surprises! Ppali ppali! Tell us quick! ^^

Fashion King will released on November! (It's Confirmed)
20140904_1409787609_46583300_1_99_201409

http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&oid=213&aid=0000540984&sid1=001&lfrom=twitter
패션왕
http://tenasia.hankyung.com/archives/311556

Captivates the eye with a different personality and charm with a gorgeous spread of fast rhythmic electronic music, this time with the public character actor trailer. It shows a complete sync rate, of course, raises the expectation of unconventional acting neungcheong dramatically transforming the serving line with a light camera shutter sound seriously for Real Madrid 'Fashion King' in his trademark pose Samora is unique.

☆ Joo Won, Shim Eun Kyung, and more attend script reading for 'Cantabile Tomorrow'☆

Joo Won, Shim Eun Kyung, and more showed up to the first script reading for their upcoming KBS 2TV Mon-Tues drama remake 'Cantabile Tomorrow' (previously referred to as just 'Nodame Cantabile' and 'Cantabile Romance')!

KBS drama director Moon Bo Hyun, production company Group 8 CEO Song Byung Joon, PD Han Sang Woo, writer Shin Je Won, Joo Won, Shim Eun Kyung, Baek Yoon Shik, Go Kyung Pyo, Park Bo Gum, Lee Byung Joon, Ahn Kil Kang, Ye Ji Won, Nam Goong Yeon, and more attended the script reading at KBS headquarters on August 23rd.

Joo Won shared, "I had fun reading the original manga. I have a lot of affection for the character Cha Yoo Jin in 'Cantabile Tomorrow'. I am already waiting in excitement for my first filming. I will do my best so I ask that you look forward to it."

'Cantabile Tomorrow' is set to premiere following 'Finding True Love' in October!

==================

Original article at http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/09/joo-won-shim-eun-kyung-and-more-attend-script-reading-for-cantabile-tomorrow

☆ Happy September Birthdays K-Drama Stars ☆

Several k-drama stars will be celebrating another successful year this month. Here are the stars that will sample some birthday cake in September.

(Extracted only the para on Cutie)

Sept. 30:  Joo Won has reasons to celebrate his career this year. He appeared in the musical "Ghost" and two films, "Fashion King" and the Korean-Chinese production "Passion Heaven." He is also working on his next drama "Tomorrow Cantabile," the Korean adaptation of "Nodame Cantabile." He turns 27 this year.

===============

Full article at http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/35536/20140902/happy-september-birthdays-k-drama-stars.htm

I was going through some articles on Naver regarding the release of Fashion King and chanced upon a couple of articles mentioning that there are chances that film might be release in close tandem with "Pepero Day" which is on November 11. Those who frequently watch Korean variety shows would be knowing that it is mostly a way of showing affection to their loved ones. It is like the Korean Valentine's Day.
But anyways, that is just people or what media can talk or speculate about. For me as a fan of Joo Won I am just hoping this movie can meet the needed success rate at least before he goes for his MS.
Here is hoping for the best :)

I just read in Baidu K-drama Bar that the Seoul International Drama Awards ceremony will be telecasted by SBS this afternoon at 4.15PM (Beijing time).

Good Doctor is nominated for Best Mini-Series. According to what I read on Baidu, GD and uri Cutie are also nominees under the Outstanding Korean Drama Prize categories for Best Korean Drama and Best Korean Actor respectively.

Hope we will hear more good news later :)

Yay!!!!! <:-P <:-P

GOOD DOCTOR wins the

Best Mini-Series - Silver Bird Prize

=D> =D>

Other nominees are :

- Orphan Black (UK)

- Mammon (Norway) * Golden Bird Prize winner (Best Mini-Series)

- Real Humans 2 (Sweden)

- Resurrection (USA)

- Kaboul Kitchen S2 (France) * Grand Prize winner (overall)

- The Seaside Hotel (Denmark)

- Homeland S3 (USA)

-edit-

Best Serial Drama (Golden Bird Prize) : Empress Ki

Best Actress : Kim Hee-Ae

People's Choice

- Kim Soo Hyun

- Hu Ge 胡歌 (China)

- Joseph Cheng aka Zheng Yuan Chang 郑元畅 (Taiwan)

Oustanding Korean Drama : The Inheritors (aka The Heirs)

Excellent Korean Drama : My Love From The Star (aka You Who Came From The Stars)

Outstanding Korean Actor

- Kim Soo Hyun