Joo Won 주원 [Drama- The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

mrdimples said: I recently took a friend who is good at playing guitar to the Han river and played guitar. We were there from 1 in the afternoon until 2 in the morning. Many people had gathered.”

When Jang Kiha commented, “That’s healthy and awesome at the same time,” Joo Won caught attention by saying, “I really enjoyed it. I enjoyed the sun and listened to the music as I watched the passersby. I let go of my awareness of other people and just enjoyed being there with the others.”

My twin, I think your moat needs to move to Han River asap!!!!

Really Joo Won ah.........you watched passerbys? LOL! Gosh, so lucky these people.they get to watch him for 1 whole hour. I think if I were there, I would have gotten "Moon-stroke" or is it Moonstruck? Then jump into the Han River to take a cold shower if required.

Regarding the latest episode of Running Man. It's not a spoiler but I'm making the text yellow just in case ^^;
Lol! Was watching the latest episode of Running Man when they suddenly played the pottery scene from Ghost (Movie)! :)) When I heard the first "ohhh" from Unchained Melody, I'm ashamed I actually couldn't remember the song at that instant, but I felt my heart jumped. I guess it must be a reflex reaction by now. :))
I wonder if SBS is trying to promote the musical here as well :)) Months ago when I saw that SBS was the sponsor for Ghost Musical, I always wondered if the casts would go on Running Man to promote the musical........ although it would be unlikely for a musical..... and too physically draining for our cutie.........

rionae said: Regarding the latest episode of Running Man. It's not a spoiler but I'm making the text yellow just in case ^^;
Lol! Was watching the latest episode of Running Man when they suddenly played the pottery scene from Ghost (Movie)! :)) When I heard the first "ohhh" from Unchained Melody, I'm ashamed I actually couldn't remember the song at that instant, but I felt my heart jumped. I guess it must be a reflex reaction by now. :))
I wonder if SBS is trying to promote the musical here as well :)) Months ago when I saw that SBS was the sponsor for Ghost Musical, I always wondered if the casts would go on Running Man to promote the musical........ although it would be unlikely for a musical..... and too physically draining for our cutie.........

LOL!

If it's only ONE JOO WON, then we ALL can share, you know, sharing is caring.

But, here, there are SEVEN JOO WON. So, first come first serve girl.  Grab yours now!

So @mydeed , @rionae and @coolreborn have grabbed 1 Joo Won each, which means there's still left for me! *grabs another Joo Won* yay! ^^

That's a really cute teaser! We want moooooore!!! ^^

Did someone dropped their undies and made Cutie open his mouth like that? Wait... even manager-nim was surprised. kekekkee

alt=

I was also wondering why his jaw was hanging open like that! And I think from the looks of it, it's because of the large crowd waiting? That perhaps gets larger as the end for the musical approaches.

---

LastlY, THANK YOU JOO WON CUTIE INTERNATIONAL FANS SUBBING TEAM!!!! ^^ I love you guys!! *hugs* with Cutie having no drama showing as of this moment, these subbed videos really make our day and fill in the longing we have for Cutie to be back on tv! So thanks once again! ^^

ecs707a said: mrdimples said: I recently took a friend who is good at playing guitar to the Han river and played guitar. We were there from 1 in the afternoon until 2 in the morning. Many people had gathered.”

When Jang Kiha commented, “That’s healthy and awesome at the same time,” Joo Won caught attention by saying, “I really enjoyed it. I enjoyed the sun and listened to the music as I watched the passersby. I let go of my awareness of other people and just enjoyed being there with the others.”

My twin, I think your moat needs to move to Han River asap!!!!

Really Joo Won ah.........you watched passerbys? LOL! Gosh, so lucky these people.they get to watch him for 1 whole hour. I think if I were there, I would have gotten "Moon-stroke" or is it Moonstruck? Then jump into the Han River to take a cold shower if required.

I just found out before joowon making debut in KBS Baker king, he has project MBC mini series with song joongki and director's QSD, but it's collapsed.

(Translated by Google)

Marathon Story 'nanninggu' race stand shooting

Special MBC mini-series 'nanninggu' racing background is the city of one thousand years of Silla being taken. Cherry blossom is the city of Gyeongju boasts the nation's top race to promote cultural tourism sites in the country with a special plan for MBC mini-series 'nanninggu' to support the shooting said that the 12th.

Nanninggu the planning yunjaemun drama, a play anchorage, consisting of yidongyun dwae directed drama every week, Thursday 21:55 to start from June 9 to 70 minutes four times scheduled for broadcast.

Originals only through the support of this drama shooting, including East Williamsburg D racing image of a beautiful cultural tourism to promote national tourism and the local economy in the future is expected to contribute greatly to be. Nanninggu The main story is the way to win their fair play is the story of the people who

In particular, the story unfolds against the backdrop of the Millennium D racing marathon heartwarming story of a family's love and indifference, and a friend of the competition. The main actor Song Joong-gi, Joo, baekjinhui, Kim, Mi - Kyung etc.

This year, the cherry blossoms take advantage of a marathon in a drama Gyeongju one by a lot of aerial photography, as well as breathtaking views of the beautiful cherry exposed to the drama seems to contribute significantly to promoting Gyeongju.

Yigangwoo Gyeongju Culture and Tourism Director of the "Queen Seondeok popular drama from last year, including prestigious family background, race, participated in drama productions aired after the race, Drama City, the film industry was to build the image of poetry" and "this drama is making nanninggu necessary administrative support, including a variety of shooting taken place to support public relations efforts, "he said.

http://m.segye.com/content/html/2010/04/12/20100412001314.html

Helloooo chingus....I just realize that there's not much update from this forum today! Miss you all...Cannot wait for Cutie's next projects....;)Been "traveling" to other parts in Kdramaland... I found another "mr dimple" who is nearer to my age... But still, missing Joo Won and his works so much...Well, just want to drop by and say hi to all of you....Happy holiday for those who are on holidays...Happy working for those who are working (or at least supposed to be working... like me) ;;)Have a good rest for those who are resting...Miss you all..Miss our Cutie so much!It would be great if they sell the DVD of GHOST the Musical! I will definitely buy that!   :x :\">

I'm missing joowon badly. I want to watch his new episode joowon's life log. Btw 7LCS will rebroadcast again in Japan on TV Asahi.

(Trans by Google)

Romantic comedy three big star [2] TV Asahi channel "audience rating Invincible King" Joo Won, "rom-com queen" Choi Ganhi, that 2PM Chanson to contest "7 grade civil servant" appeared on Channel 2! I can not take my eyes from love pattern of three people working in the National Intelligence Service! Know 0:20 noon from Monday to Thursday broadcast

Credit: @tvasahi_cs