Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

mrdimples, you're AWESOME. I am new in Soompi but Thank you for all the translations that you have been relentlessly posting for all Joowonies' fan. I hope you will be rewarded oneday with a one-to-one meetup with JOOWON. You can then write about your reactions BUT then maybe NOT. Coz you would be speechless and fainted!!!!!!! He..He...

Looking at all those girls... His fanbase surely widened. He got recognized mostly by ajummas before... But now he's pretty popular among young girls too :-)

@mrdimples

Thank you for the translation... He's going to have a difficult task, because he wants to phrase both his parents and girlfriend :-) I wonder how many girls he's dated, cause he seems kinda inexperienced =)) =))

BTW have you guys read dramabeans recap of the last week's episode of 1N2D? :D HILARIOUS!!!
When he was cooking rice he recommended rice water as a beauty tip. Then he shook his head and told himself  “No, you’ve gotta show a more manly side now.” LMAO :)) Why is he sooo adorable? :D

Can someone help to upload to YT? 
This video of him sing Nothing Better at the 11th Oct event but the previous one was rehearsal, this one is the actual performance. And after hitting those high notes, he had another part where he went even higher. I may be wrong but I have seen other covers doing that final high pitch part except the original of course. Btw, I could see the lady MC clapping and cheering like a total fangirl, LOL!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDYxNzUyNzA0.html
The audience was very tame, waving light sticks and all until he sang the "Nothing Better" part and everyone scream or tried not to. It was Orgasmic!

Video:

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDYxNzMzNjk2.html

credit: baidu

@coolreborn: It’s really bad day to have crappy internet

connection… I hope it will get better soon.

But are you happy with his hairstyle? I think

your threats frightened his hairstylist :-)

@stearly Hehehehe... Someone looks really happy today. Looks cute sticking his tongue out like tat :D I dunno abt @coolreborn but I'm pleased tat he got rid if tat 'chicken scatched' hair. Cutie looks so gorgeous in tat outfit and hairstyle :x

@mrdimplesI uploaded it on YT... too bad it's so blurry :/ But there were a lot of professional cameramen... maybe will get to see official video later?
http://youtu.be/9mKxVcIFpS0
His singing skill makes my jaw drop! He's soooo amazing.... :x

Today's 1N2D was awesome. I laughed so hard till my tears came out.  And Joo Won was totally awesome! He looks so manly when he was doing one of the task(shall not elaborate for those have not watched). Some shots:
I know Jong Min was  gymnast so no surprises that he could somersault but Joo Won was so fantastic at it too!
43ca3ed12f2eb938f8594d7dd5628535e5dd6f31
NOW.....FOR THAT AWESOME MANLY NECK AND ADAM'S APPLEbe2c44086e061d950a0000b77bf40ad163d9caa3
a53c9b13b07eca8022670e68912397dda044838f
22d7eecd7b899e51cad60d9b42a7d933c9950d95
4ec3356d55fbb2fb551f6f9d4f4a20a44623dc31
THAT"S A LONG ONE!ce1ec095d143ad4b1cef724f82025aafa50f062c
ddad6d380cd79123dc30a0fbad345982b3b7801d
102520381f30e92443e5abbe4c086e061c95f7ad
I just love his side profile
a12d32f33a87e9500a49c7e310385343faf2b48b
When I was watching Joo Won complete this task, he reminded me of Lee Kangto. He was just so attractive when he is all MAN!

mrdimples said: Today's 1N2D was awesome. I laughed so hard till my tears came out.  And Joo Won was totally awesome! He looks so manly when he was doing one of the task(shall not elaborate for those have not watched). Some shots:
I know Jong Min was  gymnast so no surprises that he could somersault but Joo Won was so fantastic at it too!

NOW.....FOR THAT AWESOME MANLY NECK AND ADAM'S APPLE

THAT"S A LONG ONE!
I just love his side profile