Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

@farbarri ya man babe you should not worry so much ya and enjoy your husband drama ya and have faith in him ok

Mrs moon jun won

Everyone here don't worry so much About the rating and continue our love and support to him

Yehhhh now fin my works le can back watch 1n2d now Hehehe

Can see cutie full of maknae again so happy now hahaha

See you all tml sweet dream with cutie everyone ESP the wives and concubines of cuties lol

당신에 있는 믿음을가지고. 드라마와 영화는 성공 될 것입니다.

I have faith in you. Drama and film will be a success.

I just tweeted him and posted in official web

Don't care if he see or not but just have spirit in it can le

@farbarri I too do get affected by the ratings but now that I see August is only a month away I just keep thinking JW will always give his best no matter how awesome or sh***y the storyline would turn out. I was always a K-drama actress follower and I never followed an actor for so long that I am proud to say I am a JW addict for the past 8 months :) and knowing myself I know I will never follow an actor other than him. Ratings is just an indication factor of how something/ somebody is popular in SK. And as we all know competition for anything in SK is very high. So for international audiences it is not really helping us. I have had friends who became fans of dramas that scored as low as 5 percent. Just because the drama wasn't popular publicity reduces and maybe it gets re-discovered in another 2 years and if luck is there eng subbed episodes will be available online even then. So enjoy the time you share with Cutie and leave the worrying to PD and scriptwriter who needs to be flagellated if the ratings gets screwed !!!!!!

simplydramafied1082 said: @farbarri I too do get affected by the ratings but now that I see August is only a month away I just keep thinking JW will always give his best no matter how awesome or sh***y the storyline would turn out. I was always a K-drama actress follower and I never followed an actor for so long that I am proud to say I am a JW addict for the past 8 months :) and knowing myself I know I will never follow an actor other than him. Ratings is just an indication factor of how something/ somebody is popular in SK. And as we all know competition for anything in SK is very high. So for international audiences it is not really helping us. I have had friends who became fans of dramas that scored as low as 5 percent. Just because the drama wasn't popular publicity reduces and maybe it gets re-discovered in another 2 years and if luck is there eng subbed episodes will be available online even then. So enjoy the time you share with Cutie and leave the worrying to PD and scriptwriter who needs to be flagellated if the ratings gets screwed !!!!!!

@farbarri I don't know how much I will be there when the drama is airing but I will give my best shot for encouragement. Not only me I think all the people on this thread, whether those who are lurking or delurking will be there for each other. Just enjoy what the crazy fans and awesome pics and gifs have posted. Talking about this where is our @stearly dearest????? Sweetheart you better get back up soon, otherwise you will be overloaded with more than 100 pages to go through!!!!!

simplydramafied1082 said: @farbarri I don't know how much I will be there when the drama is airing but I will give my best shot for encouragement. Not only me I think all the people on this thread, whether those who are lurking or delurking will be there for each other. Just enjoy what the crazy fans and awesome pics and gifs have posted. Talking about this where is our @stearly dearest????? Sweetheart you better get back up soon, otherwise you will be overloaded with more than 100 pages to go through!!!!!

coolreborn said: simplydramafied1082 said: @farbarri I don't know how much I will be there when the drama is airing but I will give my best shot for encouragement. Not only me I think all the people on this thread, whether those who are lurking or delurking will be there for each other. Just enjoy what the crazy fans and awesome pics and gifs have posted. Talking about this where is our @stearly dearest????? Sweetheart you better get back up soon, otherwise you will be overloaded with more than 100 pages to go through!!!!!

simplydramafied1082 said:

@farbarri I too do get affected by the ratings but now that I see August is only a month away I just keep thinking JW will always give his best no matter how awesome or sh***y the storyline would turn out. I was always a K-drama actress follower and I never followed an actor for so long that I am proud to say I am a JW addict for the past 8 months and knowing myself I know I will never follow an actor other than him. Ratings is just an indication factor of how something/ somebody is popular in SK. And as we all know competition for anything in SK is very high. So for international audiences it is not really helping us. I have had friends who became fans of dramas that scored as low as 5 percent. Just because the drama wasn't popular publicity reduces and maybe it gets re-discovered in another 2 years and if luck is there eng subbed episodes will be available online even then. So enjoy the time you share with Cutie and leave the worrying to PD and scriptwriter who needs to be flagellated if the ratings gets screwed !!!!!!

yes, you're right. we should not worry so much about the ratings. let the writing and directing do their magic~ i remember the hype of some dramas like To The Beautiful You and You're Beautiful. the ratings were pretty low, but the drama created major buzz across Asia. ratings could indicate either the popularity of the actors, or the greatness of the story. Bridal Mask indicate the latter, and i sure hope GD does this time too. :D

we also know that the great casts in GD chose this drama for the potential. Joowon said so too for L7CS that he sees the potential in the drama. too bad he didnt get the chance to fully see the scripts. the writer and director deserves a spank! but i have complete faith in Good Doctor. i do, right?  YES, I DO.. :-bd

you know, i tend to get discouraged at times. i've always been like this! it's one of my major bad personality. i havent tried it or seen it, but i lose my confidence quickly when i know there are competitions around. not just in matters related to kpop or kdrama, but in my real life too. i hope you will be there for me to help me gain my confidence whenever i feel down. will you, my friend? :(

@farbarri yes we will be there for you

Well in life there will be alot of competitions just do your best in anything you do and you won't regret it

Well I also dnt have confident in myself because I m special but for I will try to do my best even the end result is not wat you want but at least in the process You have learnt something which is vvv good already

Like cutie has always so keen to learn things and I believe in 7g he learn How to take it easy on the rating and he has made so many friends there too so I think he never regret shooting this drama

Ehh how to say lei

Just don't care the results just enjoy the process of learning

Even you have lack of confidence just tell yourself you are the best and do your best can already

Don't care what ppl say or think of you

Because you are not doing for them but yourself

And don't care about the competitors as the most impt is you challenge yourself

Ok Mrs moon jun won you must be like your husband full of confidence no matter what he doing

Actually I admire the sk actors and actresses as they are Really hard working and do their best in anything they do

Unlike sg and some Tw actors they have fAces but don't really work hard on their acting

But I Don't wnt to mention who la

Think actors from hk and sk and jp reAlly got acting skill

I remember I like takashi sorimachi in virgin road and over time and beach boy as I love sunshine boy but now jp dramas unlike last time has a meaning in it already so I stop watching jap drama

It s quite a waste Actually

Guest padme

ahhhhhh bad bad padme u_______________u shame of yourself, you promise not thinking like that anymore :(( :(( :((  cutie forgive mee!!! ahh what can I do I think I need a Doctor   [-O<   @-)  Doc. I have many hallucinations with some man "Joo won" aka cutie~squishi on my bed :(( and his body is ready for me upps xD is mean My body is ready for him LOL