[Tutorial] How To Make Bunny Ears

elizabeth

Inspired by Lady Gaga
I got really bored one day and decided to do a little tutorial on how to make bunny ears. It's really simple and very easy. I hope you all enjoy.

2130o6v.jpg

ifoql0.jpg

6eqbl1.jpg

---------------------------------------------

2m2ibfn.jpg

---------------------------------------------

My Inspirations

lacebunnyhat10.jpg

lacebunnyhat21.jpg

joey_yung.jpg

lacebunnyhat11.jpg

lacebunnyhat4.jpg

diane3.jpg

mikanaka4.jpg

2ztksgw.jpg

2woj51u.jpg

nmx3r8.jpg

Guest kikkie

lv fall '09 runway~ I think they're completely ridiculous for regular daytime wear but fabulous otherwise :) lovely tutorial

Guest Atmosphere.

It looked only amazing on Lady Gaga.. that's just me though.

This is cool, thanks for sharing! I might just check into this when I decided to make something out of fabric!

Guest NEYUGN93

Did you just repost this again on soompi ? Cos I swear I've seen the method process with the exact photographs used...

Guest _kucha

oh cool! I think monoxious did a tutorial a while back as well ^^

Yeahh!, was wondering if anyone else noticed. Very cute by the way. I would love to wear something like this, but the only occassion it would be acceptable is probably Halloween. =(

oh cool! I think monoxious did a tutorial a while back as well ^^

Oh really! That's nice to know because I've never seen it around the thread that's why I created my own since I thought it will be kind of fun to make your own bunny ears.

Did you just repost this again on soompi ? Cos I swear I've seen the method process with the exact photographs used...

the pictures are all mine and original.

Thanks everyone for the comments. I wouldn't say this is consider fashion but maybe more like something creative for Halloween. I'm glad you all enjoyed it.

Archived