[OFFICIAL] The DBSK, THSK, TVXQ! (동방신기) 5 Thread

Guest Supernike911

Guest badriashi

just want to extend my heartfelt gratitude for being part of my favorite boys thread,it's my first time to post hoping and wishing that everyone will welcome me.missed them so much. hoping that all of us will be united as one through are love for dbsk.

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest chdairkld

About the injustice against JYJ: They deserve everything in the world that they've worked for and everything they ever dream of. There's nothing wrong with trying to live the life you want, in the best way you know how. And that's what Jaejoong, Junsu and Yoochun are doing now. They really are incredible, bearing their genuinely human desire to live a life that is theirs.

Courage is not even the right word to describe them...it's a type of courage and humility that is probably unknown to most of us because we don't live under the microscope of thousands of fans and media. Yes, some can say that it's what it takes to be a celebrity and that they've already experienced this since debut. But it is very much like what their album says, it is a beginning, a break away from what they had already established. It's walking away from what they've known and really, since they were young at debut, it's all they have ever known. Even though they have expressed their disagreements with their time with SM, in a sense, it was still the environment where they had created their home.

By leaving SM, they had to leave a place where at least some comforts existed, in that at the least they knew how things operated, had a sense of the flow of things and spent their days with their members. At the simplest level, just being scared and anxious about exiting the life you knew so well is something they face. On the more complicated level, they left knowing the long drawn process of a lawsuit and the shortfall of government regulations. The unwillingness of promotion by the media is something they must have contemplated before the lawsuit because they knew firsthand what it was like to be promoted with SM connections.

And yet, our boys gallantly stepped right into all the foreseeable opposition hoping for a change they know in their hearts is right for them. As fans, we will keep supporting them and they know we are supporting them! The boys and us can keep trying the best we can to make this transition work---because no matter what, unlike every other factor effecting the boys, the support from fans is unstoppable!!! Our support for them is really something intangible because it comes not only from buying their music but from our hearts—and nothing can touch that. So the media may not recognize them at this moment but I have faith they know we are and that it'll be enough for now.

Having said all of that, I would like to convey the same exact words about Homin.

I don’t know how to stress this enough but I want to very strongly stress the fact that Changmin and Yunho made the decision to stay because this is their very human desire to live their lives the best way they know how. If it means to stay with SM, regardless of labor issues, that is their choice—this is the way they see that best fits with their hearts.

It too, means separation from the life they used to live. Yunho and Changmin must now also feel for a new way to function, learn how to function in SM as only 2 of them compared to them collectively, and start a beginning as well.

Undoubtedly, how SM treats Yunho and Changmin in terms of activities and priorities is forever changed. I can’t say this modestly, but our boys have dominated SM priorities since their debut. The way things ran were in their favor in terms of marketing, promotions and even as how they are regarded as people within company relations. It’s something they probably got used to, no matter how superficial that sounds. But it is inevitably altered now. Their status in the company is not the same any longer.

They may still be under the media influence that SM has but it is with difficulties (no matter how subtle) that they had not seen before.

Some can say it is the company they are already used to, so it can’t be that much harder or that SM has got their backs so no matter what they are guaranteed success. But imagine how it feels: they had made it to the top of their company through years of hard work but now without all five of them, of course SM will see them as less profitable than before. And that itself is a form of oppression, leading to various consequences such as not having official music activities since the lawsuit. The attention they once received from SM, which in turn promoted them will never be the same level.

But despite all of this, our boys chose to stay because although they have not directly stated reasons for staying, it can be understood that staying is their belief of how to keep their dreams alive.

It may be hard to understand why Yunho and Changmin would want to stay in SM. Perhaps we’ll never know the specific reasons…but I humbly want to state that the sheer power of SM is an obvious factor. Will some say this is selfish? That it is selfish to pick a company because it is already powerful and influential? But is it really selfish or not brave? I think, it is a genuine human quality to make decisions that you see that will benefit you. And if that means staying with SM, then yes, they are human too.

Yunho and Changmin see SM as most beneficial to them. And Junsu, Jaejoong and Yoochun see leaving as most beneficial to them.

I honestly do not see a reason why I would not keep supporting all five boys. Their decisions are equal to me. Purely based on the fact that they have made the decisions, all the things that come with their decisions, I can look past—because they are who they are and I can accept them, all baggage included, no questions asked.

It is not conflicting for me to support Yunho and Changmin despite SM.

I do not see supporting Yunho and Changmin as contributing to the oppression of Jaejoong, Junsu and Yoochun.

When I support Yunho and Changmin, I am simply and purely as a fan, supporting them.

I am not thinking about how I am feeding SM with money.

I have been supporting Jaejoong, Junsu and Yoochun just as simply and purely.

I will keep supporting both sides without other worries.

If I don’t support Homin because of SM…then how can I live with myself as a fan for not supporting them?

If I support Homin but it means at the same time I’m supporting SM—it is not my intent to provide SM with more financial power.

And yes, it will inevitably support SM but I think our boys, all five, very well know that in order to survive as artists, we buy their merchandise. I’m sure the boys can see it from this view—that we as fans buy things only thinking of them! When we get a CD or a photobook, we’re not thinking, “wow, I just supported the company!”…

If just to show SM we will not support their unjust ways against Jaejoong, Junsu and Yoochun is at the sake of not supporting Yunho and Changmin, then I cannot and will not do it.

I refuse to pick between the boys.

Instead, I will continue to support all five unconditionally. Even if others oppress them, I will not be another force of oppression. Using oppression to stop oppression is not the answer. Support is the best we have right now.

It’s so strange to say all of this because I honestly have not changed, no memories feel different to me now, I’m not re-falling in love or re-becoming a fan of the boys…they are still the same to me—lawsuit has happened but I still feel the same…but I can see the distress in the some fans. Perhaps in my long rant(?) there were helpful thoughts?

I acknowledge you don't have to be a fan of all five, and if you aren't, then so be it. But I guess, I'm just posting for those who are conflicted because they are fans of all five in this very complicated situation.

@SolToho ...I felt so identified with your story like fan :)

but I dont care if some people said Im biased or bad tvxq fan but  I will not feed or give money to SME (they are hurting soooo much my three boys) I never thought my heart would hurts so much because these 3 boys :tears:  .... but this is not about an idol ,as a law student and as a HUMAN person.. Im so angry and indignant :(  :angry: about like a music company are doing so awful, disgusting and low actions against of 3 boys in front of an entire nation and nobody does anything about it( and this is not just Korea ..this also is Japan )

this behavior is so DESPICABLE  and miserly ....God ... sometimes I want to cry because the big injustice and my indignation :tears:

I remembered that some people said Cjes were gangsters...Now we can  see who are really the gangsters (the worst thing they are disguised like respectable men :blink: )

------------------------------------------------------------

on other hand..... I really hope no one  blame JYJ fans  if Homin(now TVXQ)  dont sell that much( we fans need to be  realistic.....You really think  all Yunho fans and Changmin fans bought "The beginning"..of course NOT....the album was mostly bought by Jae-Chun-Su fans ......I dont blame Yunho fans and Changmin fans if they dont buy "the beginning" because this is pretty normal( they arent together  on this moment ) and like I said  fans always has his own favorites (even if you love the full  group)

or You think that every Junsu fan or Yoochun fan will buy the new Jaejoong photobook or you think that every Jae fan or Junsu fan will buy "SSK dvds".

So, Yunho and Changmin always have a place in my heart but  I will not give my money to  bloody SME ( Yes, I love  Jae,Junsu ,Yoochun more ) and I dont feel bad fan cuz that. 

p.d. every stab that SME give to JYJ ...you guys really think they're going to want to work with this company again

Guest chdairkld

@Yopita: I feel sorry that you think of it like this, hopefully it's not from our thread here. Firstly, I don't think anyone in our thread has implied 'blame' or has said things that look like we will blame it on fans for not buying albums. There are many of us here, all sorts of combinations of biases, not just limited to JYJ or HOMIN, who have bought the JYJ album and plan to buy Homin's album. We can have a bit more faith about this issue, right??

you're not a bad fan, you support who you like. I will continue to ask for your kind re-consideration of the issue and hope for support from you and others who feel so strongly against SM (but still have Homin in your hearts) that you cannot support Yunho and Changmin in this way.

Guest siwonlove

Hi! Just a small little request. Does anyone knows where I can download all 20 episodes of skks with eng sub? I want to convert it and watch it on my ipod badly! Thank you~

To be honest... the feelings in my heart have been tossed, mashed, twirled, mixed-up and splattered these past few months. About oppas, the future of TVXQ!, the fact that I have this constant feeling of being afraid about what news every day will bring. Checking news and articles on fan sites has been the most 'breath-holding' year in my life.

I wake up hoping against all odds that news will come that oppas are back together again or that at least we find out that they are happy.. tweets from Jae, Chun and Su, fan sightings and meetings with Yunho and Min showing us that they're smiling. Was it only last year when my heart ached so bad when I saw airport pictures of them walking separately and hoping with all my heart that soon, soon, this is only temporary, oppas are airport fashionistas, they always and have to strut together! But few months down the road, I actually found myself skipping their airport pictures in their entirety. To see my worst fears of oppas being forced to be separate from each other made me feel so disgusted- they were being treated as if they were murderers on death row.

When news after news and more media rubbish kept on coming out over the past 17 months, I knew that it was an attempt by sm to stir the media cauldron to push the image of Jae, Chun and Su as the victims of the lawsuit to the image that they were selfish criminals and that Yunho and Changmin were the victims of this. As fans, seeing what was being done to our oppa hurt us the most because I couldn't do anything to stop all the lies coming out from sm and from hurting our boys. The boys launched the lawsuit to invalidate the illegal contract and to start a precedent of freedom as human beings for themselves and for their fellow singers. In our hearts, we knew that the 5 young men of TVXQ were the victims in all this selfish corporate world of business but it hurt so much to see their hearts pounded and pounded by endless lies and defamation. Jae, during a-nation last year, was the happy, quirky young man we saw on stage. Less than a year later, the world watched in shock as he poured his heart out on a stage in front of tens of thousands of people. Deep in my heart, I always thought despite what is happening to oppas, at least we know that they are surrounded by loved ones and that they are happy right? But I was wrong. Yoochun telling us he nearly thought about quitting the entertainment industry and knowing the fact that despite oppas telling us they're happy, I am always so worried about how they are really feeling, was like a sword to my belief that things haven't changed between the boys.

As much as some people keep on saying 'the bond of 5 brothers is stronger than this'.. I don't know. My feelings were so strong that our 5 oppas are bricks and mortar, that nothing will break them apart. This is my first time saying this, but I hate this feeling I sometimes get, like the time when I saw the tattoos on Chun's chest and Jae's back, and Minnie and Yunnie continuing on their lives as if nothing happened. Tears are coming from my eyes as I write this and even putting my thoughts into words is so hard. Jae, Chun and Su singing W to Yunnie and Minnie, their constant struggles with their album and the showcases in the States when they couldn't get visas to earn money for their work, and this nagging feeling that even if oppas come back together again, will there be no awkwardness, no animosity? My heart aches for oppas because to fight this battle, things will never be the same again. And it hurts because oppas deserve at least the love from performing happily together as 5.

I don't even know what I just wrote... but.. after all this is over.. I am so so so terribly worried if oppas will ever find pure happiness again. As TVXQ! with 5 members geuninely happy? As the 3-2 group with tears in their eyes as they perform on stage? Oh my gosh.. I am crying.

Guest petiteange22

HMVJAPAN RANKING (06DEC2010)

DAILY

1. JEJUNG - INTERMODULATION

2. ELLE GIRL 2011 FEB

WEEKLY

1. JEJUNG - INTERMODULATION

2. ELLE GIRL 2011 FEB

http://www.hmv.co.jp

*YIPPEE... JAEJAE TOPPED BOTH RANKING.

he really has huge selling power eh! =)

---

REQUEST

anyone has the lyrics to I.D.S and Mission make it??

please post. thank you

Guest amara1430269879

[info] 101205 Changmin and Yunho Private Stuff For

“Big Thanks in Thailand” Charity Bid Price

I went to ‘KOREA FESTIVAL 2010′ at Esplanade Cineplex Ngamwongwan-Khearai

today to join the

‘Big Thanks in Thailand’ charity

rnyuibkk1.jpg

Changmin’s cap bid price is 7,000 THB (10/12/05)

rnyuibkk.jpg

Yunho’s bag bid price is 23,000 THB (10/11/30)

Congrats to those good heart who got Yunho and Changmin’s private stuff

credit: sharingyoochun.net

Guest petiteange22

i just wanted to pen down some of my thoughts... on radio21, seoulfm and the stuff that's been happening...

i find it difficult to comprehend.

jyj are gems right in their own backyard but they are so oblivious and so biased that they refuse to acknowledge their talent, their hard work and their accomplishments.

by 'they', i mean the general public in korea, the media, and people in the industry (come on, how many artistes have you seen spoke up for jyj?! far and few! only the ones who've worked with them)

i really don't know how they have the conscience to keep quiet, stand by and watch this injustice unfold.

what jaejoong, yoochun and junsu managed to achieve, individually or as JYJ, since they left sme is no mean feat.

really, i applaud them for it.

put anyone else in that same circumstances, i doubt they'll be able to do half as well.

i don't even think they can survive this ordeal without suffering some kind of serious mental breakdown. >__<

wise words by a wise man:

The ultimate tragedy is not the oppression and cruelty by the bad people but the silence over that by the good people.

- Martin Luther King Jr

jyj shouldn't have to suffer in silence. Heck, they shouldn’t even have to suffer this!

they shouldn’t have to quietly endure all the nonsense thrown at them by sme or some dubious federation with warped theories

they have done no wrong, and commit no crime to warrant such unjust treatment.

it's high time these people grow a conscience and stop their disgusting acts of oppression.

yes oppression, that's what it is.

this is tyranny. without violence, but just as cruel.

just because you have the power and the money to monopolize the industry doesn't give you the right to victimize people you have issues with.

whatever happened to freedom of expression? jyj's freedom to express themselves through music? please, don't even try to take that away from them.

a singer/musician should be given the right to sing.

a singer/musician should be given the chance to reach people through their music.

period.

For the longest time now, jyj has suffered the indignation of being blocked everywhere. In korea AND japan - places they have worked so hard over the years to build up a fanbase.

yes they’ve released an album, but there's hardly any activities and promotions (save for the 2 showcases and 2 concerts held in seoul) anything else... oh wait, there isn't anything else, is there? -.-"

Even a simple thing like taking part in an OST has to meet with some kind of obstacle.

From skks ost to the release of The beginning... these are only what’s out in the open, what’s been reported and when’s been dug up. Can you imagine the atrocity that goes on behind the scene; those that reporters don’t know of, those that reporters don’t care to report, or dare i say, those that reporters are forbidden/prohibited to report?

Wake up, people (esp the korea media), WAKE UP.

take a good look at the atrocities happening right beneath your noses.

Is this right? Is this something the society should condone?

i really like this line in chunnie's rap... don't even try to hold my head down your way.

enough is enough.

---

Chunnie is so pretty here i can’t not post it

0a2e6502690cacc4d53f7c0.jpg

he pull off the long hair look really well <3

---

tomorrow's the 2nd hearing... *nervous* :wacko:

Guest sheilapiglet

I don't understand what the courts are doing?...wasn't it ruled that SM isn't allowed to disrupt any of JCS's activities?...so how come when it's so obvious they are, the law isn't doing anything about it?...argh..the hearing is coming up right?...*nervous* I don't trust the justice system in Korea...even when they make a ruling in favour of JCS, it's as if SM is above the law....hope all goes well.

[NEWS] 101206 Seoul FM Made it On The Front Page Of Twitter Because of Cassies

*click title link* haha...nice! I truely believe that soon, KPCF or whatever will no longer have the power to block the guys..more and more broadcasters in Korea are going against their ruling and the response is overpowering=D

[DBSKnights] T0kud@n3 Pr3mium (eng sub)

remember this clip?...one of my fave interviews ever with the guys...love the pretty girl host too!=)

101126 JYJ Worldwide Concert in Seoul - 《Mission》 Rehearsal

**Im kinda confused who was Chun bcoz of their outfit, just recognised him bcoz of his part in this song. Its easier to spot Jae and Junsu.

Hi..im a silent reader ^_^

sorry to quote you,but your post remind me of their interview on guerilla date on kbs last 2 year..the mc asked who gets recognized the most? n micky answered that no one recognizes him even when he walk by..:D while jae is the most recognizes.. :lol:

here is the video: Guerilla Date-DBSK {Eng}

seeing this video,tells us how fast time passing by..it is already over 2 years since their mirotic comeback..oohh god~!! i missed those days.. :tears:

I think its interesting to know the profile of the wonderful JYJ's dancers and Director & Co-director of the concert. All of them worked with famous stars.

They also put JYJ's current heights in their profile JJ 1.80 - Micky 1.82 and Junsu 1.78.

[Pic] JYJ worldwide concert in Seoul Program Book

pb1vl.jpg

pb20.jpg

credit: as tagged

shared by: SYC

[TRANS] 2011′s most anticipated korean dramas : Poseidon is a must-watch

poseidon20.jpg

poseidonw.jpg

Regardless how excited you are about the Korean dramas in 2011, you must add Poseidon into your must-watch list. For its production team, it has director Yoo Chul Yong who directed All In, Sad Love Song and other popular Korean drama series, the scriptwriter will be Jo Gyoo Won. The story of Poseidon will bring out novelty to the audience.

Poseidon will present a story of Navy’s work and life situation. What captures the most attention will be this drama is Shinhwa’s Eric first drama piece, after discharged from army. Meanwhile, talented idols – Kim Kang Woo, Yunho, Kim Ok Bin, etc, will be participating in this drama.

One thing to be noted is, this drama is still in the process of auditioning all the roles. Those that are being chosen as the cast will be undergoing training in Incheon’s Navy Team and will finish their filming there. With such a tough audition process, the final piece will definitely be anticipated by many.

credit: baidu

trans+shared by: sharingyoochun.net

Guest Sayuri JaeJoong

Hi for everyone how are U?

Domo Arigatou for all great posts here !

I´m sharing some more photos from...

[PHOTOS]101207

Yunho At Musical

Goong Performance In Jeonju

Someone can please tie me 249.gif???

Coz If I am free I´ll Grab Him LOL !

And Gosh...Why I cannot control myself 244.gif???

Honestly it´s IMPOSSIBLE just look this man !

1874.jpg

1875.jpg

1873.jpg

1872.jpg

1870.jpg

1869.jpg

1868.jpg

1867.jpg

1866.jpg

1865.jpg

1864.jpg

1863.jpg

1862.jpg

1861.jpg

1860.jpg

1859.jpg

1857.jpg

1856.jpg

1855.jpg

1854.jpg

1853.jpg

Credits:ShowTime+ yoonjae.cc + astagged

Shared By:TvxqPowerfulGods日本FanBlog

And some more for us my angels

[PHOTOS]101207

Nature Republic

Post Card

1340.jpg

1342.jpg

1341.jpg

1346.jpg

1339.jpg

1338.jpg

1343.jpg

1344.jpg

1345.jpg

Credits:yk_heiiiii

Shared By:TvxqPowerfulGods日本FanBlog

I am glad to see some of you are able to express their feelings regarding the complicated and heartbreaking situation.. for now this is something i cant do, because just like KGB, those feelings in my heart have been tossed, mashed, twirled, mixed-up and splattered over this year.. so i just dont know anymore how to let those feelings out.. those worries for the boys future and happiness would bring me to tears if i think too much about it.. so for now, i want to keep those feelings hidden deep inside my heart..

praying for the boys tomorrow.. hopefully everything will be fine for them.. hopefully they wont be hurt again..

ALLKPOP 2010 awards

i just vote for JYJ and Jaejoong with my twitter and facebook account.. hopefully we'll win!!! hwaiting!!

lets not forget to vote everyday.. lolz..

thank you BitterLemon for sharing this link^^

HMVJAPAN RANKING (06DEC2010)

who could resist Intermodulation.. i am broke this december, but i couldnt resist his photobook.. i didnt pre-order on HMV Japan, as we must have an address in Japan, but at least i could do it on cdjapan..

i wonder if Jaejoong is the one coming up with this title "intermodulation".. but it has a very complicated meaning.. lolz..

also, ELLE GIRL with Yunho and Changmin is not that far away.. thats TVXQ power!!

thank you Petiteange for sharing this info^^

Also i loved your post about JYJ's situation in Korea.. this is so true.. but this truth is revolting and disgusting.. thank you for expressing those thoughts.. i couldnt have said it better..

[info] 101205 Changmin and Yunho Private Stuff For

“Big Thanks in Thailand” Charity Bid Price

oh how much it is in $US?! the higher the better as its for charity.. the fans who got the chance to win the bid are so lucky..

thank you Amara for sharing this info^^

101126 JYJ Worldwide Concert in Seoul - 《Mission》 Rehearsal

awesome choregraphy for this great song.. i wonder when the fans got the chance to see them rehearsing like this.. everytime i was visiting the venue, they were not rehearsing lolz.. so unless they stayed the whole day there.. hopefully the DVD of the concert will release soon!!

thank you raikko for sharing this fancam^^

[NEWS] 101206 Seoul FM Made it On The Front Page Of Twitter Because of Cassies

its awesome.. Radio 21 was the first one to have the guts to fight against oppression, now its Seoul FM.. considering the great response from the fans, i want to believe that more and more media will go against KFC..

[DBSKnights] T0kud@n3 Pr3mium (eng sub)

oh i remember this interview.. its funny in the beginning of the clips when the girls talked with admiration about the boys.. and during the interview, i can imagine how impressing it was for the girl to be alone in front of them, interviewing them like this.. at her place, i think i would have been speechless.. lolz.. the boys liked her a lot indeed ;)

thank you sheilapiglet for sharing the news and video^^

Guerilla Date-DBSK {Eng}

thank you waniekjj for posting this video^^ .. i feel nostalgic and overly emotional when i watch their old videos now.. but still it feels good to laugh while watching it.. i loved when Yoochun said he hardly ever get recognized even if he goes out with no cover.. this is soooo not true.. lolz..

[Pic] JYJ worldwide concert in Seoul Program Book

what is Seoul Program Book? was it what they were selling as goods at the concert? or a magazine?!

but its great to discover and "meet" the people who worked with our boys on the concert in Seoul.. they all worked so hard to give us an awesome show, and it was a great success..

as for the boys height, its difficult to see the height difference between Jae and Yoochun indeed.. but it seems accurate though..

thank you senyae for sharing those scans^^

[TRANS] 2011′s most anticipated korean dramas : Poseidon is a must-watch

for now we dont have so many news about Poseidon.. i wish we could see more BTS pictures and videos..

thank you Gems for posting this article^^

[PHOTOS]101207

Yunho At Musical

Goong Performance In Jeonju

oh my God Sun.. the first picture of Yunho wearing the wife beater is damn hot :w00t: lolz.. and he looks very handsome with his new haircut.. just like a prince indeed..

[PHOTOS]101207

Nature Republic

Post Card

the postcards and the pictures are so beautiful.. the photographer really did a great job with this photoshoot.. the boys are temptation there :wub: .. i love a lot the third picture, while Jae and Yoochun are looking serious, only Junsu is smiling cutely.. lolz..

thank you Sayuri chan for posting those pictures^^

@petiteange2 thank you so much for your post! You've put into words what I feel and cannot express. I've always felt that I'm pretty good at expressing myself in writing but when it comes to our JYJ boys, I'm so overwhelmed with all that they have to put up with, being blocked, doors slamming in their faces wherever they turn. I can't even begin to put into words how I feel about it all let alone how they must feel going through all this. Living in that unfair world where the powerful are free to use their power to do what they please with the weak, its a miracle our boys are doing as well as they are. I'm hurting so much every time a negative article comes out, I cannot imagine what the boys and their families are going through. I really wish there is a way we can help them even if its just a support ad or support billboard from international fans. I wish I know someone in Korea to head such a project. I feel so helpless not being able to do anything for our beloved boys. Yes enough is enough. This needs to end soon. I am also very nervous about this upcoming hearing. I hardly ever pray but I'm praying that things will go well for our boys. Love them so much and it hurts to see them hurting so....

JYJ FIGHTING!!!

@lenale love your fanaccount. I feel like I was there enjoying everything with you. Someday I hope to be able to make a trip like that to support the boys. But I promised myself that if they come back to the US, I will definitely be there no matter where it is.

Guest Supernike911

Hey guys,

[CLICK ME] DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOR JYJ AS BEST MALE GROUP ON ALLKPOP!! <3

also, ssunsett@tohosomnia is in Japan right now and got her hands on the Japan version of the SKK Micky Yuchun Photobook~ SO PRESH ;___;

SungKyunKwan Scandal Micky Yuchun Photobook

BoxSmall.jpg

Box2Small.jpg

Box3Small.jpg

Box4Small.jpg

P1000139Small.jpg

P1000136Small.jpg

P1000141Small.jpg

P1000137Small.jpg

P1000138Small.jpg

P1000140Small.jpg

P1000135Small.jpg

The Chinese words are an idiom that literally translates to "I Reign Supreme"... or in other words, he believes he's the best :D

P1000134Small.jpg

This one means "Relaxed and at ease" ;P

P1000133Small.jpg

The last one means soft on the outside but hard on the inside XD

P1000132Small.jpg

source: Tohosomnia LJ

Archived