[OFFICIAL] The DBSK, THSK, TVXQ! (동방신기) 5 Thread

Guest Supernike911

Guest Natsumi_sshi

JYJ Twitter Update

;A; Junsu’s getting real deep these days

(Junsu) I really like the glow of the setting sun.. Because when the sun sets, that red glow envelops everything and it feels as though the most tender warmth within it is applying fertilizer on my heart.. Though the sun always sets in the end.. that is what makes it more beautiful http://yfrog.com/3mpmcyj (11:08pm KST)

Su's twitter updates recently have been so deep. This one especially is one of those. I love the way Su explains how the sunset makes him feel, and how he beautifully conveys these emotions through words. It's really nostaligic for me and gives me this feeling from Picture of You which is also about the sunset.

[News] 101203 Youngwoong Jaejoong Becomes Drama Representative’s Priority Choice… “Appearance is under discussion”

Isn't Jae rumoured to be in that new drama with Kim Hyun Joong and Jung Yonghwa? Anyways regardless of what drama he's in or not, I'll definitely support him and look forward to this! Him being in a Korean drama would be great!

Twitter updates: Thanks for all the reposts and translations. Aww man, that sunset pic wasn't with JYJ. JaeChun left Su at home again! Awww no wonder the kid is dying for affection by JaeChun...honestly in recent times it feels as though JaeChun have become closer than they already were from before. I can understand were Su's jealously is coming from :w00t: . Regardless I'm sure that they're all enjoying their time off atm. The court hearing should be in a few days so we're all anticipating how it pans out. Hopefully SM will not try to procrastinate it any more. At the end of the day, the outcome is the outcome. Delaying it will make no difference. <_<

Lenale Thankyou darling for your wonderful, detailed fanaccounts! You're so lucky to see the boys TWICE in such a short period of time. There's no doubt that you had a blast. And don't worry, I can imagine how addictive JYJ were and how you were pulling yourself just to get home. I can that feeling just trying to pry my eyes away from my laptop! I truly hope that one day I'd be able to see the boys perform with my very own eyes. Until then it's people like you who keep this desire buring within me! Kamspumnida :D

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest petiteange22

soulmate having their moment again... :lol:

soulmate.png

i love how susu was just seriously talking to the camera. ROFL.

gotta love them <3

Guest sheilapiglet

I don't really feel comfortable when people continuously proclaim themselves moving on and choosing to love only one side of DBSK now...like is it really necessary to say that in a DBSK thread?....you might have fallen in love with JYJ now and DBSK is but a distant memory, but i wish people would take into consideration the feelings of the fans who might still love all 5 on here and therefore hope that everyone stick together instead of being divided....I'm in no way condemning anyone's personal feelings, but just something to think about.

DBSK Dogs

speaking of the discussion question, here's a clip of the guys and their dogs...I think Taepoong is my fave....I love the way he licks YH's face and YH glomps him in return=P I always laugh whenever I see the tallest member in the group with the tiniest dog ever...lol...Vick on the other hand is huge, but super lazy..haha..the way JS kisses Xiahki is so sweet and the way YC made that funny face at Harang is so cute!...all the DongBang dogs seem to match their individual masters=P

Guest afterglow.

jaejoong just tweeted "thank you radio21". never thought something so small can tug at my heartstrings like this. ;___; it's sad that they can't even freely promote their music without things getting in the way and equally frustrating knowing there isn't much i can do for them.

eta;

they're playing beautiful thing now. having all these thoughts running around in my head combined with junsu's emotional voice.. omg ;__;

Guest wakeupluv

Does anyone know where I can get TVXQ sweatshirts? I know I've seen some designs a while back. What about Itouch case covers? Thanks ya'll.

Guest glediel128

Wow hearing these good things about the boys is really great..People everywhere are writing good things about them.

They are everywhere..Breakout artist of the month for December in Channel V, I would say it's kinda big..In my country there's only 2 music channels and that's channel v and mtv and to be able to see them on hd tv now..it was really a treat! Good job guys!

They were artist of the month on MTV Taiwan and now this!

It seems like their own country is the only country who doesnt recognize their talent so far..(I know it seems like im always hating on korea on ) but just seing the boys go through really ridiculous things like this on their own country is really making me just want to bang someone head on the wall..(sorry im not really that violent)..

I must say Im a JYJ fan myself..

Ive been a fan of DBSK but lately it's only been just JYJ, I havent really seen a lot of dbsk stuffs lately with all the things that's going on with the boys and all.. Im having mixed feelings whenever I watch their old stuffs..I mean those are great memories but Ive moved on. All the boys are great, in my opinion some are better than the others in terms of some stuffs..But they all have their own things so just goodluck to everyone.

Guest chdairkld

hello guys, I really meant to post this yesterday but my internet wouldn't cooperate much until now.

I'm feeling nostalgic in December/winter because during this time, our boys have been really fortunate in their attendance at various shows. And as fans, we share in their happiness and get to see them. So it's a bit lonelier than usual and makes me miss them even more. ...Perhaps it is because our boys have always had such a full schedule, so their hard work has made me as a fan spoiled? But I'm beginning to realize how much I looked forward to them on a daily basis and that our fandom probably functioned differently from other fandoms because the boys were always doing something--and we were able to see them so often. We have always wished for them to get more resting time and I guess it almost is selfish to at the same time want to see them a lot. I just didn't really know what it would feel like to be without them like how it used to be (ToT). And just simply, I enjoy reliving the memories, it makes anticipating what is to come even more exciting. It's rather comforting and not conflicting at all actually. ...it seems that the less I see of them together, the more I want to see them together and the more I miss it--regardless of what will happen.

So in the past years, on December 4th, we were:

MKMF for the first time (must have been super exciting for the boys and certainly for us!)

thumbs20101204181137.jpg

They sang Tonight, looking very polished!

thumbs20101204201836.jpg

No performance here but they were on the news! lol, but even little things like this I miss.

thumbs20101204225435.jpg

UFO answers for that day (I'm missing the other pages/translations from this set)

template1361.gif

*credits: as tagged for UFO translation & withyoonho clubbox for video files

I didn't purposely skip 2007 and 2009, it's just in my files there weren't marked video clips or photos for that day specifically. But I think in 2007, in the same week they performed in China for a charity concert. And in 2009, there were news articles about their THSK calander selling well.

I wanted it to be just for 12/4, so pretend I posted this yesterday, okay? Maybe i'll pick another random day that is more activity filled next time?? *hides*

Guest Hoodwinker

Lena: Lena~ Thank you so much for sharing your awesome fanaccount with us! It made me smile while I was reading it♥ It's beautiful.

[TRANS] 101201 Moon Hee Joon "Why Can't YoungWoong Jaejoong Be Confident Like Moon Geun Young?"

ru72xk.jpg

Moon Hee Joon showed his gratitude towards actress Moon Geun Young.

On SBS' 'Strong Heart'(MC Kang Ho Dong, Lee Seung Gi) on November 30th, Moon Hee Joon seemed excited as he said, "This is the first time in 15 years that Moon Geun Young said she is a fan of mine. I'm so thankful."

Moon Hee Joon also said, "Some of my fans are also stars with immense popularity who might surprise you all. For example, TVXQ's YoungWoong Jaejoong was a fan of mine who really liked me," and "Every concert, he'd be the handsome guy holding a white balloon in the crowd."

He continued to say, "Everytime YoungWoong Jaejoong was asked who his idol was, I'd listen intently just in case he said my name, but he would list only foreign artistes. Why can't he confidently say that he's a fan of mine like Moon Geun Young?" He elicited laughter from the audience when he added, "Moon Geun Young brings honor to the Moon family lineage. She is a small but great person."

Source: [Newsen+Yuaerubi]

Translation credits: jeeelim5@tohosomnia.net

Shared by: tohosomnia.net

Do not remove/add on any credits

This article is really cute! :lol:

Yoochun teaching Jaejoong English

This is really adorable! Jae's pitch was really high. It's like he is howling ^_^

Guest raikko9

[info] 101205 Hideaki Tokunaga: Jaejoong’s performance of Rainy Blue is the most touching

Hideaki Tokunaga during his concert MC section have said “Even though a lot of people have done covers of my songs, but out of all of them Tohoshinki’s Jaejoong’s performance of Rainy Blue makes me feel the most touched. Because of many different reasons right now, it is hard for him to sing in Japan, but I will wait for the day he performs again……”

source:百年

credit: baidutvxq

trans+shared by: sharingyoochun.net

[HMV Books Ranking]

1. Within 24 hours

http://www.hmv.co.jp/bestsellers/15950000/

No. 1 Ellegirl Feb 2011 (YunHo & ChangMin)

No. 2 INTERMODULATION (JaeJoong)

2. Weekly ranking

http://www.hmv.co.jp/bestsellers/25950000/

No. 1 INTERMODULATION (JaeJoong)

No. 2 Ellegirl Feb 2011 (YunHo & ChangMin)

Credits: smiley@OneTVXQ.com

(DJ of radio21) Preventing JYJ from being broadcasted is an act of violence through media.

trans credit: misty1022@twitter

Guest DBSK_real

It's so lovely to see people who associated with them, praise them endlessly :wub:

[TRANS] 101201 Min Young Ki "Xiah Junsu Is Outstanding As A Musical Actor"

Musical star Min Young Ki(37), who has transformed into a ballad singer and released his album 'The 1st' on November 11th, has praised JYJ's Xiah Junsu by saying, "He's outstanding as a musical actor."

Min Young Ki recently had an interview with No Cut News and revealed his relationship with Xiah Junsu saying, "I was in the musical 'Mozart!' with Xiah Junsu," and added, "When I said I was releasing my album, Xiah Junsu sent me a congratulatory message."

On the backside of Min Young Ki's new album are congratulatory signatures from his fellow musical cast such as Song Chang Ui, Yoo Joon Sang, Eom Gi Joon and Ahn Jae Wook. Min Young Ki pointed out that, "The signature in the middle with no name is Xiah Junsu's," and "When news of my album came out, Xiah Junsu was in the US and he said that he had to buy the album when he got back to Korea."

As a senior to Xiah Junsu in the musical industry, Min Young Ki didn't hold back on his praise for Xiah Junsu's potential. He spoke highly of Xiah Junsu as he said, "I've seen many idol-turned-musical actors who were unable to immerse themselves into their roles, but Xiah Junsu was completely different from the rest. He would seem shy at times but when he stood on stage, he'd change completely and you could feel the passion coming from him. He's not the best idol star for nothing. His talent and potential is endless."

Source: [No Cut News+DNBN]

[info] 101205 Hideaki Tokunaga: Jaejoong’s performance of Rainy Blue is the most touching

vlcsnap278600.jpg

Oops! raikko9 got me lol.

I am always thankful for his support...he is very well-respected in Japan. He is one of those few singers who attend Kouhaku every year. :D

Here are 3 versions of our boys singing Rainy Blue. ^^

[boy Pop Factory 2009] Rainy Blue: Jejung & Yuchun from Tohoshinki

[FNS 2009]Rainy Blue: Hideaki Tokunaga & Tohoshinki

[Thanksgiving Live in Dome] Rainy Blue: Junsu Jejung Yuchun

Lena...thank you so much for your lovely fanaccount. :)

Guest petiteange22

hideaki tokunaga-san really really likes our boys alot.

i remember last year, they collaborated on the song rainy blue (which by the way, is writen by the man himself) in one of the year-end song festivals... after the song, hideaki-sama looked on at our boys adoringly, nodded in approval and he seemed so pleased and so proud of them.

that left a very deep impression on me.

and earlier this year, he had his concert, it was not long after JYJ THANKSGIVING LIVE.

he mentioned jyj then.

he said their rendition of rainyblue at thanksgiving live was one of the best he heard.

and that they were able to deliver the emotions and feelings with which he wrote the song. he was very proud of them.

oh incidentally, he did say he looked alittle like jaejoong (because of the white suit he was wearing) :lol:

hideaki tokunaga-san is a highly respected musician in the japanese music scene, he doesn't need to do this/say this unless the boys truly deserve it.

It's so lovely to see people who associated with them, praise them endlessly :wub:

*nods head in agreement*

i really think junsu did a brilliant job with mozart.

he was outstanding, and outstanding is already an understatement.

it was his musical debut but he truly made mozart his own.

he stood on the stage, sang his heart out, and wowed everyone in the audience.

he's really really born to sing.

a true performer in every way.

43253222.png

i made this because i was kinda nostalgic... haha

jaestars.png

[News] 101205 TVXQ and Park YongHa are Placed 4th and 12th at Japan Annual Celebrity Search

20101203162931056871.jpg

According to the annual celebrity search ranking that is released by Japan’s largest portal site Infoseek, TVXQ and Park Yong Ha are placed 4th and 12th, respectively.

On the December 3rd, Infoseek announced its ’2010 Annual Keyword Ranking’, and TVXQ earned 724 points thus placed the group at 4th place. Next year, TVXQ will comeback with two members, U-Know Yunho and Choikang Changmin.

The suicide of Park Yong Ha in last June attracted a lot of attention and earned the late actor 323 points for 12th rank. These points are also influenced by his volunteer work that was documented by a Japanese broadcaster entitled ‘INNOCENT WORD Park Yong Ha, Travel to Africa’.

Meanwhile the first place of the rank was occupied by none other but Japan most popular group Arashi that gained 1055 points. Japanese model Kayo Sato who just recently made a shocking confession about her having a sex reassignment surgery was placed 2nd (762 points), followed by best group EXILE (728 points) on 3rd.

credit: star-mt.co.kr

trans: sharingyoochun.net

I dislike how korean media use only a picture of Homin when this ranking consist in TVXQ as five members..so now koreans who aren't fans of TVXQ will think only Homin made this ranking. It will always be like this??

PYH is very loved in Japan too.

Guest hjj1326

Infinite Loop of Broadcasting All of JYJ's Music

For the fans, (we) will broadcast all of JYJ's music on loop.

From 2:20 (note: not sure if it's am/pm) onwards till 10am, (we) will broadcast the music of JYJ which everyone is unable to listen to on television.

Although both sides are problematic.. And both have lots to say as well, but to ruthlessly obstruct the music of members nurtured by former singer Lee Soo Man, a representative of SM, we think this is the biggest problem.

As a singer who understands music more than anyone else, to commit such an act is extremely hard to understand, especially when standing in the shoes of being both their senior and parent.

Before, JYJ's music could not be heard on Radio 21's regular programme, now, it shall be on infinite loop from the beginning of broadcast of regular programme till 10am.

Also, from today onwards, if listeners requests for JYJ's music through Radio 21, we promise to broadcast all the music that JYJ has performed anytime.

To join is only a share of strength. (note: I'm not sure how this part goes exactly...)

Also, we have included in the plan, that if everyone expresses the wish to, we will broadcast JYJ's music from evening till early in the morning. The theme of this plan is up to the FANS... It is now temporarily called "Together with JYJ".

Before, Radio21 tried hard to broadcast J-POP music, however, today, we are proud of being able to broadcast JYJ's J-POP. We will present JYJ's J-POP anytime. Although there are many flaws, but we will protect everyone's JYJ, and dedicate a little of our strength.

Translated from the Chinese trans of Radio21's notice:

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=948387086

Trans by crazykaiyi @ twitter

Radio 21,.. YOU ROCK!

mad respect for this radio station

time for some happy dance!

tumblr_lcnsi1Jyw71qbe3eto1_400.gif

credit as tagged

Guest noopie_1

WAHHAHAHAHA finally today I have bought JYJ CDs, I think it's the limited version, cost about 45dlr at HMV singapore. It's really my most expensive CD that I have ever bought!

HAHAHAHAAH even though I have JYJ songs already (downloaded ^^!), but I feel that I must give my support to JYJ! I can't call myself their big fans, if i didn't even buy their album! wahahahahhaah eventhough for me, 45dlr it's bit expensive, but I'm happy with the quality of the packaging! happy with the photobook as well! Initially I wanted to go for the luxury item, but honestly I have limited in my budget. 92dlr is way too expensive for me. I'm glad that finally they have another version which is still within my budget! ^_^

I wish JYJ can release the seoul concert DVD. I will definitely buy and give my support!

NNNN I would like to say THANK YOU TO RADIO 21!!! U GUYS are rocks! thank you for supporting JYJ!!!!

p.s today Im watching the secret final concert at tokyo dome T_T again and again, I feel so proud to be TVXQ fans! n I miss them always! Their performance was so awesome! the choreography so amazing, it made me feel proud to be their fans since their debut!

Guest petiteange22

i'm listening to radio21..

taking a walk down dbsk memory lane...

it brings back so much memories.. sweet, beautiful, sad, painful...

thank you jaejoong, yuchun, junsu, for your music.

thank you for the good times, and the bad.

for the smiles and the tears.

thank you, for letting me know how beautiful a fandom can be.

i want to walk to the end with you..

so please don't give up on your dreams.

thank you radio21... for being the first to embark on this fight against oppression.

Guest raikko9

[TRANS] 101201 JYJ's Seoul Concert's Enormous Economic Ripple Effect

Attracted over 3000 fans from Japan, China etc... Creates added value of tens of billions of Won

▲Over 3000 foreigners from all over the world, such as Japan, China and the US, came to Korea to attend JYJ's concert that was held in Jamshil's Olympic Stadium

JYJ (Jaejoong-Yoochun-Junsu) showed off their strong ticket power amongst international fans and proved once more that they are the core of the Hallyu Wave.

JYJ, who released their global album 'The Beginning', held their large-scale concert 'JYJ Worldwide concert in Seoul' on the 27th and 28th at the Jamshil Olympic Stadium.

Over 3000 foreigners visited Korea from the Americas, Europe and Asia, from countries such as Japan, China, Taiwan and Malaysia, to attend the concert. Thanks to this, the domestic travel industry was set alight though November is usually considered off-season.

Before the JYJ concert happened, a technical journal in the field stated, "20,143 Japanese tourists are planning to visit Korea, the most in November, and JYJ's Korean concert, which is to be held on the 27th and 28th, greatly influenced these statistics." A representative of the tourism industry proved the group's popularity once more by stating, "Of the 4,113 tourists our company manages who are coming to Korea this month, 2500 of them are Hallyu tourists coming to attend the JYJ concert."

During the concert period, the surroundings of Jamshil Olympic Stadium were filled with fans from all over the world five hours before the concert began. It quickly turned into a global festival as fans who had flown in from countries such as Japan, China, Thailand, Philippines, USA, UK, and Germany were spotted. It was like watching an international festival as all announcements were done in Korean, Chinese and Japanese.

A tourist agency representative on location explained that, "The number of tourists visiting Korea has risen dramatically as people are flooding in to see this concert," and "JYJ proved their power as Hallyu stars and their worth as 'dutiful sons' to their nation."

He also added, "The influx of tourists is so big that it's hard to make reservations at hotels in Seoul right now," and "This concert will cause an economic ripple effect and create an added value of billions, possibly tens of billions, of Won."

JYJ's immense success has put the Korean Federation of Pop Culture and Art Industry (KFPCAI) in an embarrassing situation as just over a month ago, it called for broadcasting and cable companies to refrain from allowing JYJ to appear on their shows as "JYJ's activities will have a negative impact on the Hallyu Wave".

In the official document sent on October 11th to various broadcasting companies, the KFPCAI stated, "Allowing JYJ to appear on shows will be pouring cold water onto Korea's pop culture industry and the nation's image that has been built up by the Hallyu Wave," and "JYJ will lead pop culture and the Hallyu Wave to a road of regression."

However, JYJ was able to attract tens of thousands of international fans to their showcases that were held in three US cities and six Asian cities (in Korea, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan, China) and promptly proved that the KFPCAI's argument was weak with their amazing ticket power.

Source: [Today Korea News+DNBN]

[inbound Statistics] 101122 Hallyu Singers' Concert Has Japanese Tourists 'Flooding In'

12_5.jpg

The upcoming JYJ concert on the 27th and 28th has Japanese tourists headed to Korea.

JYJ is a Hallyu group comprised of former TVXQ members Jaejoong, Yoochun and Junsu who have garnered great popularity in Japan.

Acoording to a Rook Korea representative in charge of selling JYJ concert related goods, the number of Japanese tourists traveling to Korea in groups has multiplied eightfold. This is due to the JYJ worldwide Concert in Seoul that will be held at the Jamshil Olympic Stadium.

According to the company who provides inbound statistics,the number of Japanese tourists has increased to 37,209 people, 8,000 more than last week and most since August.

(omitted)

[inbound Statistics] 101129 The Winter Wind and YeonPyeongDo Attacks Show Drop In Tourism

11_4.jpg

(omitted)

The Japanese inbound, which totaled at 37,209 people as a result of the JYJ concert, sharply decreased to 29,166 people when the concert was over.

(omitted)

Source: [Travel Times-1+Travel Times-2+DNBN]

yeah baby!!

veytg4.gif

credit:not me

Guest black-tiramisu

IS IT REALLY KIM JAEJOONG ???

Anybody please confirm if it's real Kim Jaejoong pic.

Thank you.

credit : heartojoong lj

Few gifs i made..

Oh regarding the discussion about our favorite pet.. its really not easy.. i always had pets at home, cats and dogs.. and i love them all.. so its not easy to choose..

I will say JiJi and Tiger.. JiJi because Jae seems to love him so much (and he is the same age as my grey cat.. when i first saw JiJi, i thought it was such a coincidence.. lolz).. I also love Tiger, because he is really adorable, so loving his master..

JYJ & TVXQ IN RADIO21

listening to Radio 21 right now.. i am so thanksful to this radio for playing our boys songs.. if there is a media that should be absolutely free to do whatever they want, its radio..

time passing by, more and more i have hard time listening Toho/TVXQ songs without feeling overly emotional and teary.. but i am so thanksful to Radio21 for giving us the opportunity to listen our boys songs in Korea.. slowly but surely, we will win together with the boys, and those who are blocking them wont be able to do that forever..

the boys are so touched by radio 21 effort.. they keep tweeting about them to thank them.. its wonderful..

thank you for posting this link BitterLemon^^ thank you also for reading my very long fanaccounts *blush* .. you're so right.. first we think that if we see the boys performing at least on in our life, then our life as a cassie will be complete.. but once we did it, we cant stop anymore.. we want to see them again and again and again.. they're addictive..

Natsumi sshi, thank you for reading my fanaccount^^ i am glad you like it.. i wish someday all of us, cassies, bigeast, i-cassies, will have the chance to see the boys performing live.. i am sure you'll have this opportunity too.. hwaiting!!

soulmate having their moment again

lolz.. i love those pictures.. Junsu is like answering the questions, while Jae and Yoochun seems like they are joking around.. Yoochun ready to burst into laughers *he is never the last one to do so* lolz.. beautiful pictures..

thank you petiteange for sharing^^

[TRANS] 101201 Moon Hee Joon "Why Can't YoungWoong Jaejoong Be Confident Like Moon Geun Young?"

lolz.. as long as he knows Jae is a fan of his, it should be enough to make him happy and proud already^^

Yoochun teaching Jaejoong English

aaww, i so wish i would have a teacher like Yoochun to teach me english.. and Jae to teach me korean.. lolz.. a girl can dream.. lolz..

the video is really too cute and funny..

Jaejoong on Flowsik's Twitter

aaaww i so love this picture of Jae with Flowsik <3 they seem to have great fun together.. lolz.. some tongue action and i am dying.. haha

thank you Ginny for posting this article, video and twitter picture^^ .. thank you also for reading my fanaccount *blush*

i feel so proud to be Jae's fan when i read those words, those praises.. Jaejoong has so much talent, it deserves to be fully recognized.. more than anyone else, he is able to put so much emotions in ballads and soul songs.. as an article said once, he has such a perfect understanding of music, his voice is able to draw us in his world.. and it feels like Heaven..

Its a great compliment from Hideaki Tokunaga.. being the composer of this song, he knows more than everyone what kind of feeling he wanted to convey with his song.. so if he says Jaejoong's performance touched him the most, its a beautiful compliment..

[HMV Books Ranking]

ah, i am totally broke this december.. but there are some goods i just cant resist.. and from the ranking, i know i am not the only one.. lolz..

(DJ of radio21) Preventing JYJ from being broadcasted is an act of violence through media.

i love this radio.. I love this DJ and i so agree with his words.. blocking the boys in korean media is an act of violence.. not only against the singers, but also against the fans who love them..

[TRANS] 101201 JYJ's Seoul Concert's Enormous Economic Ripple Effect

Attracted over 3000 fans from Japan, China etc... Creates added value of tens of billions of Won

i love this article.. fans travelling from all over the world to attend the boys concert is the best response to this KFC who dared to say the boys were a threat for the hallyu wave.. indeed they're the best representant of this hallyu wave.. how many artists in Korea are able to attract so many foreigners for a concert?! probably the boys are the only ones... even statistics prove it.. and the great presence of fans certainly put KFC in a very embarassing position.. the world is watching over them, they should never forget.. because we wont forgive them if this shameful situation is lasting for too long..

oh my sis and me were not spotted, but France was present too.. lolz.. i know there was Malaysia too..

thank you raikko for sharing those articles, news and sentence^^

then again, as a fan, it always feels so good to read praises for our boys.. feeling so proud, right..

Junsu is so hardworking, full of talent and passion.. i never and will never doubt his success.. he has everything for himself.. i know he would be an amazing actor also, but his passion is music, so maybe he doesnt really plan to act in a drama.. but its fine, because i love his music..

thank you DBSK real for sharing this article, as well as Rainy Blue video^^ this song is so beautiful sang by the boys.. their thanksgiving live performance was absolutely amazing..

thank you also for reading my fanaccount^^

[News] 101205 TVXQ and Park YongHa are Placed 4th and 12th at Japan Annual Celebrity Search

yes it feels strange they posted a picture of Yunho and Changmin only when we know the search for tvxq concerned the 5 boys.. anyway, Park Yong Ha picture is lovely.. praying for him.. hope he is happy wherever he is now..

thank you Senyae for sharing this article^^

Infinite Loop of Broadcasting All of JYJ's Music

i absolutely love the idea of "Together with JYJ".. i am glad that there are people amongst korean media who dares to speak their mind truthfully and fight against oppression to defend the boys and their right for being broadcasted on radio and TV.. this is just the beginning, but we'll win this battle.. someday, our boys will be able to be on korean TV again, i am certain of this.. because SME and KFC are not only hurting the boys, but they're hurting their fans too.. but they shouldnt forget, the boys are famous worldwide, the world watch them..

i am very thanksful to radio 21.. and reading the boys tweets about radio 21, we can feel how thanksful and touched they are also..

i am listening radio 21 now.. and while i am typing thoses words, Mirotic is playing..

thank you hjj for posting this article and lovely gif^^

Archived