[OFFICIAL] The DBSK, THSK, TVXQ! (동방신기) 5 Thread

Guest Supernike911

Definitely. Yunho and Junsu just have this stage presence which is different from the others. I mean all five possess this god-like perfection when standing on stage (behind closed doors and off the stage is a different story, those five dorks). But HoSu have this...mix of charisma/narcissistic confidence. Not to mention they way they move is like :w00t:. Seriously I'm nosebleeding buckets when they perform. The sharpness of the moves...and the fluid motions. It's darn amazing. Now back to the guy friend thing. I know heapps of guys and guy friends alike who all wanna look like Jae. I mean, Jae's looks are obviously enviable, for both guys and girls alike lol. But when I show guys vids of DBSK...after the first 30secs on "WTF are they wearing...are they gay?" as male talk and defensiveness goes, I can see this interest burning in their eyes, admiring their looks, moves and vocals. Especially vocals and moves. It's like "bro respect" they say *rolls eyes* After the vid is done the cult admission is complete! Seriously there are some big fanboys out there.

Yup..i agree with bolded parts.. all five have perfection when on stage..behind stage... :lol: ...sometimes I wondered are these the same guys that just performed few minutes ago..they all such dorks !!!

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest afterglow.

does anyone know if jaejoong's intermodulation pb is being sold on any other site?

it's sold out on cdjapan and hmv won't ship overseas. :/

This is probably too late, LOL, but I just wanna share my experience watching the JYJ concert ^^.

JYJ Concert Fan Account (11.27 and 11.28)

I arrived in Seoul amidst hail and rain at around 6AM on 11/27. After checking in and a bit of rest, I went to the stadium around 11AM planning to just collect my ticket and familiarize myself with Jamsil so I know where to go for the evening’s concert. When I arrived, I learned that the tickets will only be released at 1PM, but since I saw a lot of people already lining up for the concert goods, I decided to queue up while waiting for ticket booths to open.

IMG00010-20101127-1323-1.jpg

It was a long wait and by the time I got my concert goods, it was already 2:30PM. It was interesting people-watching, though. I observed A LOT of people buying concert goods in bulk! Seriously, I saw a few carrying luggages to stuff with concert goods and they were counting bundles of money 0_0. I think, from the sale of the goods alone, they would have profited a lot already. I didn't get to buy the official lightstick since it sold out ~.

IMG00006-20101127-1316-1.jpg]

The atmosphere outside the stadium was really alive. Some KCassies were teaching chants and giving out these fansigns to be held up during the concert. Here’s a pic of the cute cassies:

IMG00021-20101127-1432-1.jpg

IMG00024-20101127-1433.jpg

There were fans of all ages - from what I saw, Kcassies and Ccassies are quite young, while Bigeasts were young at heart :). I heard a lot of Japanese and Chinese around me. I saw a number of ajummas and a grandfather (seriously) as well as young kids. I noticed that the boys certainly have a lot of influence on the fans when it comes to buying things. I saw a number of people with the "MCM" backpack that Yoochun uses and the elephant phone strap used by JJ. A lot of people were also using Tohoshinki/TVXQ bags from their previous concerts.

There was a big Junsu balloon outside the stadium and lined-up outside were tons of rice offerings for the concert. The Jaejoong bus was there too ^^. The cassies were spazzing when it arrived LOL. The security personnel were having trouble, because the cassies were taking pics and posing beside the bus even when it was still moving.

Cassies and the Jaejoong Bus at Jamsil

th_IMG00013-20101127-1413-1.jpg th_IMG00018-20101127-1415.jpg th_IMG00015-20101127-1413.jpg th_IMG00012-20101127-1412.jpg th_IMG00023-20101127-1433.jpg

It was very very windy on 11/27 - to the point that it was toppling the metal railings set up to designate the ticket lines. See this:

A very windy day at Jamsil ~ 11.27.10

So, I wasn't surprised that the supposed “dome/roof” were blown away, specially since there was hail that morning. Anyways, I got my ticket and went back to the hotel to have a very late lunch, and prepare for the night's concert. I went to Seoul by myself and I was very lucky to meet a very nice Malaysian cassie on my way back with whom I can converse with in English ^^ . It turns out we're on the same hotel and also have R-section tix, so we agreed to go back together. Gates were scheduled to open at 5PM.

Gates didn't open until around a few minutes past six, and the concert didn't start until around 8PM on 11/27 (the 11/28 show started a few minutes after 7PM). They were repeatedly showing the “Be My Girl” flash mob dance video prior to the concert, and Cassies were practicing/ dancing along with it. However, people already got restless when it was nearing 8PM, and the concert has not started yet. It was also really cold too and very windy. Then, we heard this sort of an instrumental mellow music, and out came JYJ which had the fans screaming. As you may have already seen from the fancams, they came out a bit before the actual concert started, in their black suits, to apologize for the lack of roof, and all the mishaps that happened. They did the same thing on the 2nd day.

Then, a few minutes after, we heard Empty, and people got hyped up. I honestly don’t remember the exact sequence of the songs, so I’m just going to write down what I vividly remember from the concert ^^

I had fun listening to Empty, Be My Girl, Ayyy Girl and Be the One. It’s nice to be able to sing along when they performed those songs. What struck me the most were the boys’ dancing. They move so well – all of them. Also, I don’t know where they get the energy to dance throughout the concert while sounding really great singing. We were sitting down though – I wanted to jump and dance along with them LOL. So, I just waived my lightsticks and sang along with everybody. During the Be My Girl (original) number, the camera man was panning Su’s crotch and booty more than once LOL. Imagine that magnified on the big screen LOL.

[JYJ Concert] Be My Girl - Junsu sexy hip swing

It’s either that camera man was teasing cassies, or he himself loves Su. I don’t blame him though, I love Su’s pants during the concert, it fits him so well :lol: .

Be My Girl Remix! It felt so good to stand up and move as it was freezing!!!! The flash mob was a success – everybody around me was moving, and I could see the synchronized movement of the red light sticks on the screen. I think everybody had fun during that number ^_^ .Even the ajumma seated in front of me was dancing enthusiastically ^^.

20101127 JYJ seoul concert

^ look at how nice those synchronized movement of lightsticks look ^^

On 11/28, during the Chajatta and Be My Girl Remix, they went around the stadium. IDK if the flash mob was as successful as the first day coz people rushed to the railings to see the boys ^^. Jaejoong and Junsu went to the right side of the stage via a mobile carriage, while Yoochun walked on the left side (where I was sitting). Looking at my video, I think Yoochun was supposed to ride as well, but it wasn’t working, so he went down and walked.

JYJ Going Around the Jamsil Stadium

th_DSCN0058.jpg

It was surreal, seeing them so close! Going back, they went the opposite ways, and I’m so glad, because I was able to see Jaejoong so close!! I was just staring at his face. I don’t know but the only word I can think of upon seeing him is – flawless. He was a flawless cute doll, and he looks happy. They were also able to use the extended stage on 11/28, so they got closer to the fans seated at the back section. They had a small talk, and Junsu looked like he was about to cry T_T. Then, they sang Fallen Leaves on that stage.

It was great to hear their new songs too. I like Mission, Nine and Fallen Leaves on first listen. When the mission rap lyrics being shown on screen caught my eye, I immediately thought that Bumble Bee may take its place of honor beside the Gingerbread Man in Yoochun’s epic rap character mentions. Have you read the mission lyrics :lol: ? Then, when they performed IDS on 11/28, Jaejoong slipped!

101128 JYJ 콘서트 - I.D.S (재중이 또 빠졌어ㅠㅠ)

^JJ slipped at around 0:47

I was looking at the stage, and he suddenly disappeared from my view. It reminded me of the Malaysia concert incident. Thankfully, it wasn’t as bad. He immediately recovered and resumed dancing. All I can think of was that Jaejoong was his usual clumsy self, LOL. Still, it was scary.

The talks were in Korean, so I can’t really share much here . But, I thought that at one point during the talk, they were talking about twitter. Then, Jaejoong “flapped his wings” and went around in circles, and I thought he was probably basking in his awesomeness in twitterverse.

273g.jpg

On 11/28, they were able to use the ‘interactive table’. They showed their twitter pics - Junsu’s half-nekkid pic, Las Vegas pic, Yoochun’s feet, JJ pic with SKKS. I hope there’s a fancam and sub for this, they look like they were having fun teasing each other.

th_DSCN0048.jpg th_DSCN0046.jpg

On to the solos -

Yoochun’solo were “I love You” and “Drunken Truth”. “I love you” is actually one of my favorite in the Beginning Album (LOL), and he and Flowsik performed it really well. I loved it! Cassies around me died when 3 (or 4?) dancers were “touching” Yoochun during the ILU number. You can hear their “cries”, LOL. Maybe, it’s just me – but I thought there were a lot of Yoochun fans in the concert – he seems to get the loudest scream. Fans around me were Yoochun’s fans. His next solo was “Drunken Truth”, and I love it A LOT. It’s one of my favorite number in the whole concert ^^. I’ll be honest that although I have a soft spot for Yoochun (soulmates FTW <3 ^^), I realized I underestimated his vocals. Don’t get me wrong – I love his voice, but I thought that recently, his voice got weaker. He proved me wrong, like really wrong! His vocals were strong and he sounded great!! Oh, and he looks really great – his hair made him look really young ^^.

Junsu performed “I Can Soar” and “Too Love”. He was backed up by an orchestra when he sang I Can Soar which I thought was very fitting for that kind of song. I Can Soar + Junsu’s Vocal + Orchestra = imagine that . I’ve been looking forward to hearing “Too Love” live, so it was great hearing Junsu sing it! His voice is beautiful. He's consistently good that even during rehearsals, he sounds good ^_^ .

Junsu rehearsing 11-28 I Can Soar at Jamsil

^ I only managed to record Junsu. At first, the guards won't allow us to go near the railings, and after Su's rehearsal, we were told to back off again. Micky rehearsed first, then Su, then JJ.

Jaejoong…Jaejoong…Jaejoong… :P Jaejoong had the first solo number. He sang “Still in Love”. I thought though that there was something wrong with his mic at first – idk, there was a part where I couldn’t hear his voice, but this was just a bit at the beginning though. Then, there’s this part where one of the dancers were stripping him of this jacket and tie (from my viewpoint, I thought the dancer stripped his belt rather than his tie :lol: ). OMG, cassies around me were dying, LOL. I wish I could have recorded their “crying ahhhs”. I found the number so sexy though <3. I wouldn’t have complained if that dancer took off his entire top :phew:.

And, OMG, when he was singing his next solo “For You It’s Separation”, I died. I just died and went to JJ heaven. Have I mentioned that I’m a very very JJ-biased girl? :lol: . I love that song, and hearing him sing it live just made me so emotional, I almost cried. His performance was perfect. I know there are fancams of it, but nothing beats hearing him sing that song live. It was just pure love ♥.

There was no "encore" during the 27th. During the encore on 11/28, they sang Be the One and Empty Remix in their white track suits. At this point, everybody was standing in their chairs and dancing. There were confetti all around.

It’s so bittersweet, because it was really fun, but at the same time, you know it’s going to end soon.

Confetti at JYJ Concert End ~ 11.28.10

Overall, the experience was amazing. I hope they will really take this concert to other places. I will definitely watch it again! Despite the odds, the boys were still able to give amazing performances - I bet they were dying inside on that 1st day due to the mishaps that happened (i.e. hail that caused the roof to collapse and delayed the concert). But, if they were, it didn't show. They were great performers!

Sorry, I don't have a lot of pics and vids to share ~ I wanted to savor the moments LOL. I just have JJ fancams for my personal enjoyment LOL, but there are definitely better fancams out there ^^.

I’m really glad I pushed through with my plan…….I almost didn't make it!! Three days prior to the event, I seriously thought of cancelling my trip because of the N. Korea war threat to the point that I already cancelled my hotel booking. But,I didn't really wanna let go of the opportunity to watch them as I was already depressed when I missed the US showcase since they went there during my vacation T_T. So I pushed through, although during my entire flight to Seoul, I was still internally debating whether I've gone crazy undermining the war threat just to see them, and I came to the conclusion that....yes, I was crazy, LOL. But, I'm glad I made it to Seoul. I would have seriously berated myself if I didn't push through. The concerts were an amazing experience!!! :D

Credits: ces (aka ceskjj/ces923)

Picture/ Video credits: mine and as tagged/ uploader

Guest hjj1326

JYJ pics from their Seoul showcase,..

5mzuqw.jpg

2s006js.jpg

30nca9w.jpg

11m54s0.jpg

30w9rhl.jpg

i3bdpl.jpg

2aep3zd.jpg

2irm5hg.jpg

2epoc2a.jpg

2lj6o1s.jpg

credit as tagged

The talks were in Korean, so I can’t really share much here . But, I thought that at one point during the talk, they were talking about twitter. Then, Jaejoong “flapped his wings” and went around in circles, and I thought he was probably basking in his awesomeness in twitterverse.

this would just be so amusing to witness irl,.. LOL.

Jaejae, never change ♥

wow!

that picture looks cool!

i wonder who took it!

they look like their enjoying their self!

that good they need it and deserve it as well!

now they can finally have time to themselves....

Honestly after going the jyj shoecase i now know how htey feel when

fans crowd them like crazy...yeah...anywyas...i can't wait till JYJ US concert if they have one and HoMin's comeback!

although i hope it was all five of htem its ok...

Always Keep The Faith!

[NEWS] 101203 JYJ was Unable to Perform at the "Blue Dragon Film Awards"

It was recently revealed that the trio of JYJ attempted to make an appearance on a broadcast show, but were subsequently rejected.

According to an industry representative, JYJ was scheduled to be in the line-up for KBS 2TV’s “31st Blue Dragon Film Awards” broadcast live on November 26th. The trio rushed to pass the KBS review a week before the ceremony in order to take part in the event.

Artists normally submit their work for review before the release of their album, but JYJ submitted their first album, “The Beginning“, nearly a month after its release. JYJ’s KBS review included a total of seven potential songs to be performed at the ceremony.

Unfortunately, their appearance ended up being miscast due to outstanding disputes with their agency, SM Entertainment, and pressure from the Korean Federation of Pop Culture and Art Industry (KFPCAI); the KFPCAI sent out official letters to both public and cable broadcasting companies, as well as major music distributors requesting to restrict the appearances of JYJ.

The “Blue Dragon Film Awards” is not the only event JYJ is barred from. The trio’s songs have yet to make radio or TV appearances two months into its release, despite viewers and listeners consistently requesting for their songs.

Another industry representative revealed, “JYJ will be met with more obstacles if they do not solve their issue with SM Entertainment. A lot of producers are raising their voices concurrently to exclude JYJ’s activities in order to make sure such a controversy does not happen again.”

Source + Photos: SPN via Nate

credit: allkpop.com

---

Well, looking at the bright side, they reported this and not let it buried. If anything it will be helpful on the court (if SME really hinder JYJ activities and do something against the court order)

--

I agree that the boys are having BIG stage presence. Their power is undeniable, and some may shine brighter than the other, but none of them outshines the others. They balance each other energy.

And off-stage or irl, they are such a dorks with a lot of failure. I remember reading one of the comment on omona saying that 'surprisingly, they sound normal' :lol: And honestly, I like them being normal :)

Guest daily_tofu

[MOD POST]

yunhobemine sorry but oneliner is not allowed. Please edit your post and share more information. Thanks :)

Recent subforum thread:

[NEWS] 101203 JYJ was Unable to Perform at The “Blue Dragon Film Awards” Discuss

[NEWS] Disruptions in Activities and Lawsuits With SM Entertainment and Previously Associated Artist

[FANART] DBSK & JYJ Ilustrations & Chibis

[FANART] Tohoshinki ♥Wallpaper, Macros & Photoshopped Images♥

---------------------------------------------------------

It's sad to hear that they won't be performing at Blue Dragon awards, but miss_h really does have a point. It's a good thing they reported this and not let it buried :)

Jaejoong at Seoul Concert

6985d756gw6dbzfvsyp1fjjpg.png

6985d756jw6dbxo1vk0k7j.jpg

Guest Sayuri JaeJoong

Hiii my little angels !!!

How are U ????

I´m supaaaaaaa happy!!!!

Let me divide all my hapiness with U !!!

I received a reply from Mrs.Lindsay Penn when

I was sharing in TwippleThis Funny pic I made So

She liked it and replied me with this ↓

And for U can see it´s true please Visit her Twitter HERE

And for who don´t remember who she is click here

Twitter_O_O5-1.jpg

Andddd The second most cute famous reply I received was from

Mr.JD.Relic he´s producer and musician and

he´s responsable musically for HoMin♥!!!

Loookkkk he´s Cuteeeeeeee!!!

Look what he replied me when I asked for He keep

informing Us about HoMin♥ news !!!!↓

Visit Him To see it´s True , CLICK HERE

Twitter_O_O3-1.jpg

My first reaction was...

Neko.gif

URESHIIIII [Happy]

ureshii.gif

So the why I´m sharing this is that I´m happy to know

That we Can wait quietly for HoMin♥´s news !!!

I´m supa happy to know Mr.Relic is always On about HoMin♥´s fans !!!

So I can wait in total Happy Mode !!!

Kissu for everyone !!!

Credits:JD Relic Twitter + Lindsay Penn Twitter

+ Sayuri JaeJoong Twitter

Shared By:TvxqPowerfulGods日本FanBlog

Ah ne and I´m add more caps from

[CAPS]101203

JYJ The Beginning Photoshoot

Whatttt Perfect Bodyyyyyyy :rolleyes:

This man is a sculpture

49.jpg

48.jpg

47.jpg

45.jpg

44_1.jpg

43_6.jpg

42.jpg

41.jpg

40_1.jpg

39.jpg

38.jpg

37.jpg

36.jpg

35_8.jpg

51.jpg

52.jpg

52.jpg

55.jpg

56.jpg

57_8.jpg

58.jpg

59_7.jpg

61.jpg

Credits:MIZER.

Shared By:TvxqPowerfulGods日本FanBlog

Guest miar815

Pic] JYJ – Lotte World Star Avenue

JYJ Twitter Update

;A; Junsu’s getting real deep these days

(Junsu) I really like the glow of the setting sun.. Because when the sun sets, that red glow envelops everything and it feels as though the most tender warmth within it is applying fertilizer on my heart.. Though the sun always sets in the end.. that is what makes it more beautiful http://yfrog.com/3mpmcyj (11:08pm KST)

It’s Over? Aww

(Jaejoong) The nationwide tour is over ^^ It was fun (2:49am KST)

Source: [Junsu+Jaejoong's Twitter]

Translation credits: jeeelim5@tohosomnia.net

Shared by: tohosomnia.net

dgfhbgf.jpg

101203 Hero Jaejoong to star in a Japanese Drama soon and follow the steps of Yoochun?

13107905.jpg

Is Hero Jaejoong from JYJ to follow the steps of Micky Yoochun in acting in a Japanese Drama?

There has been a lot of talk among group's of reporters about a rumor surfacing that Hero JaeJoon is going to make an acting debut soon in Japanese Drama.

It was said that Hero has been meeting with drama producers due to the huge interest from local fans on him as well as producers, JaeJoong has even been called "An instant hit once caught" referring to him being an instant hit when a producer will be able to get him in a drama.

However, an official said, "Hero starring in a Japanese Drama is not yet confirmed however he is very popular in Japan and there is high interest on him. A lot of producers and directors in the Japanese Market for drama production has considered him a very important consideration in the drama industry."

Hero Jaejoong was already seen with his acting skills on the korean drama "Heaven's Postman" and there has been much controversy on his acting experience when he came out on the drama. However, he was able to do a stable performance on the show and received good reviews.

On Hero's side, officials said, "It is true that he is being offered a lot of drama roles right now. In fact, we have plans for him to appear on national tv but it has yet to be confirmed, we are still discussing about it."

Fellow JYJ member Micky Yoochun already had a successful run as an actor, will Hero be able to follow his footsteps in his acting career?

Source: Sportsworldi + dnbn + Nate

Credits: Blueprincess824 @ dkpopnews.net

There is a better translation of the article posted in SYC and it says is a Korean drama.

101202 Yahoo! Japan Search Word Ranking 2010 Name Search

Top 100 Name Search:

3rd Tohoshinki (Online search)

6th Tohoshinki (Mobile search)

2010yahoosearch1.jpg

14th Tohoshinki in Photos Searches

4th Tohoshinki in Video Search

2010yahoosearch21.jpg

Knowledge of three top search rankings - Tohoshinki

Blog search and article search:

1st Tohoshinki

9th Jaejoong

19th Compliance (??) ----> According to raikko9 is Kim Junsu :P

2010yahoosearch22.jpg

TV drama search rankings:

9th place JJ's Japanese drama "Sunao Ni Narenakute" in searching blogs online.

1st place JJ's Japanese drama "Sunao Ni Narenakute" in mobile search.

2010yahoosearch3.jpg

credit: dnbn

JYJ’s Junsu has been donating to charity for two years

It was recently reported that JYJ member Junsu (23) has been secretly contributing his share to charity for the past two years.

According to ADRA Korea, a private international aid group of the UN Cooperation, Junsu has been supporting their ‘Building Houses of Love’ project, which is a project that officially commenced in May in the Dangjin Kun District and primarily focuses on improving the environment of disadvantageous neighborhoods.

Thanks to Junsu and his fans, who have been collecting donations since 2008, ADRA made a decision to utilize the funds to rebuild a house for a family named ‘Kim‘ who is currently living in Go Dae Myun in Dangjin Kun.

Kim’s family of nine had been living a very difficult life in a leaking house, however, with the help of Junsu and his fans, ADRA Korea were able to rebuild them a new kitchen, bathroom, living room, and a study room. The house is scheduled for completion by the end of December.

Junsu’s fans even visited Kim’s family on November 21st and had an enjoyable time with Kim’s children. What made the visit even more special was that Junsu’s parents were also present, and they helped deliver scholarships to the children.

Junsu also worked alongside ADRA Korea last year for their ‘Repair and Improvement’ project in underprivileged regions of Cambodia.

Source: Newsis

Guest raikko9

^^Thats really sweet and heartwarming.So proud of my bb.<3

I didnt understand the news about Jae's drama bcoz he was already in SunaNare. It'll be amazing if he can act in another japanese dorama again though.I've been really missing him in Japan.lol~

edit:Just read the other news and they mentioned SunaNare there.Kinda anxious than excited since the last time he was rumoured to appear in a drama it became an anticlimax when he wasnt casted at all.I'll just wait and see....

[TRANS] 101203 Chinese Fan Account - Meeting Yunho

This was written by a Chinese fan who went to Korea

Confused. I've been so confused. I still have a hard time believing what happened on the night of the 27th.

It was magical, almost like a dream!

Originally I'd planned to ask ahjussi over to discuss what we were going to do on the 28th-30th, but after I met up with her, I found out that Changmin had gone home, Yunho hadn't been home since the 26th and JYJ were rehearsing for their concert. Lots of fans were already waiting for the three of them at the studio (it was midnight of the 27th). Knowing that transportation fees Jeolla-dowould cost a fortune and that Yunho was likely to have left by the 29th, we decided we'd go and wait for him at HoMin's apartment. Thankfully I remembered to bring my gifts (I wasn't going to bring them at first because I didn't think we were actually going to see him)! Anyhow, we went back to the hotel and asked the staff there to write a message on the Godiva card for us. It was something along the lines on

'To U-Know Yunho and Choikang Changmin,

Hope you're healthy and happy.

We'll alway be waiting for you here in China!'

And then I signed off with my Chinese name. I didn't manage to get a photo of it because we were in such a rush. There's a photo of the gift though, it's a box of truffles from Godiva and a tea gift set. The packaging looks really good~!

By the time we got to HoMin's apartment, it was already 2:30 in the morning and so we decided to wait in the car. There were 2 other cars there, also fans waiting for Yunho. They didn't leave until around 3:30. I asked ahjussi why they left and she told me that they decided to leave because they'd already been there all night.

We sat in the car waiting… Ahjussi is a huge HoMin fan. He says Yunho is a real gentleman and that Changmin is like 'Little UKnow' Hahaha he was so cute~! We tried to teach him some Chinese and it was absolutely hilarious. He learnt to say 'I'm a Yunho fan I'm a Yunho fan~!' I died laughing.

At 4, a red Land Rover sorta car drove past us and stopped right outside HoMin's building. It was probably my fan girl instincts kicking in, but I jumped right off the car to take a look. Ahjussi suddenly said 'UKNOW! UKNOW!' in a loud whisper. My present was still inside the car then, so I opened the door again, grabbed it and raced towards him. There was some distance between us, so by the time my friend and I reached the building, Yunho had already gone in.

I kept saying 'Oppa, gift~!' in Korean, hoping I'd get his attention. He turned to me, nodded, waved and gently told us that it was getting cold and that we should stop waiting and go back. He said all of that in Korean, I guess because he thought we were KCassies. He didn't slow down though, so I said 'Oppa, gift~!' again in Korean. Jung Yunho finally stopped then and looked at us. It wasn't until afterwards that we realized he was probably waiting for us to hand over the gift… my friend and I just stood there, frozen on spot. Yunho was literally two steps away from walking in through the door and so, in a state of panic, I yelled 'I'M A CHINESE FAN!' Right then, the most amazing thing happened, Jung Yunho started walking towards us!!!

I felt like my heart was going to leap out of my chest. As Yunho made his way over to us, I avoided his gaze because I really was so nervous. I kept my head down and stared at his hand. As I passed my gift over to him, our fingers came into contact and the only coherent thought in my head right then was 'SO SMOOTH!' Please don't hate on me, I didn't do it on purpose, it was just kind of unavoidable. I swear I didn't do it on purpose! Please forgive me! I kept my head down and my eyes fixed on Yunho's fingers, his long, slim, beautiful fingers!

After he took the gift, he said a few words of thanks and nodded slightly to show his gratitude. We didn't relaly know what to say, so as he turned and walked off, I screamed 'GOOD NIGHT OPPA!' He said something in reply and went in.

That was the first time my friend and I tried to stalk someone, we never thought we'd get that lucky. As soon as I got back on the car, I cried my eyes out and my friend held on tightly to my hand. We were both so overcome with emotion. Ahjussi said we were really lucky because we'd manage to get closer to Yunho than many people have dreamt of, so I'd like to take this opportunity to thank him again.

(I found out afterwards that the person Yunho was with was his friend from high school (Sanghyuk), the one he brought on 'Introducing Star's Friend'. He dropped Yunho off at the gate and turned to leave. He sort of glanced at us when we were running after Yunho)

When we finally got back to the hotel, my friend told me that Yunho's head was slightly turned in my direction the whole time we stood in front of him. She was watching him and she saw his face really clearly - he was smiling in my direction… except that I was too afraid to look up and into his eyes. I could sort of see him in my peripheral vision though… his face really was tiny… he had a cap on and he was wearing jeans. Oh and he's so slim. I was wearing a pair of boots with a 3-4 inch heel, so I was around 180cm… but when Yunho was standing in front of us, I honestly felt like he was miles taller!

I still can't believe Yunho was smiling in my direction all that time. It was a beautiful, kind smile. I swear Yunho is every bit the gentleman ahjussi said he would be. It was nothing like seeing him on stage, he just seemed so gentle! I'd like to take this opportunity to apologize again… I'm really not exaggerating, everything I'm saying is true.

Yunho really does love Chinese fans. There've been so many nasty rumors lately about Yunho and Changmin but now that I've seen him in person and experienced being in his presence, I just want to say that I cannot understand how anybody could possibly badmouth these boys.

Jung Yunho, Shim Changmin, I'll love you eternally! TVXQ 2011 comeback hwaiting!

Credits: 樱惠ai准@TVXQBaidu

Trans by: dorfehh@DBSKnights

Shared by: DBSKnights

Guest Kumeihina

101203 Hero Jaejoong to star in a Japanese Drama soon and follow the steps of Yoochun?

Is this an old article? Because JJ has already acted in a Japanese drama. O_o Sunao Ni Narenakute...unless they mean the main character in a Japanese drama.

Im very proud of him...I knew not only Yunho was doing some charity works, I wonder who's next?? the members are very low profile with these kind of secret activities, it make me respect them more.

Is this an old article? Because JJ has already acted in a Japanese drama. O_o Sunao Ni Narenakute...unless they mean the main character in a Japanese drama.

Well cassies in dnbn are very excited about this recent news...JJ until now never acted as a MAIN LEAD in a drama. I also think the news is confusing maybe they didn't know about SNN drama...lol.

**edit**

There is one part who isn't completely translated in the article I posted here. They talk about the popularity of JJ after he acted in SNN, japanese producers want him for another japanese drama??. :w00t:

[News] 101203 Youngwoong Jaejoong Becomes Drama Representative’s Priority Choice… “Appearance is under discussion”

So it's a korean drama?? :w00t::w00t:..I'm more excited..I hope everything turns good for him.

Guest lordcrazex

This is great!!! I really hope sm wont influence avex to make affect anything in japan! Jae needs his dramas! When i first look at him, i know he's made for the tv!

Its awesome that we only know this now, isnt it? usually, i always chuckled a lil when artists said they were doing secret charities, but at the same time, brings medias and cameras along with them. for two years already and we had no clue. except for the 'xiah junsu village' in cambodia, that is. i am proud.

JYJ was Unable to Perform at The “Blue Dragon Film Awards

Is.. korean media.. that..s*****? they cant rebel a bit against unfairness or power abuse by certain ppl?

Guest sheilapiglet

Chinese Fanaccount: this was so great to read...YH is such a good example of being a leader you can really look up to and strive to be like...just like him, his members are always so considerate and humble in person that people can't believe it because they're such huge stars and would have every right to be proud and stuck up, but they aren't...I was laughing when the ahjussi said Changmin was like a little yunho...hahaha...YH raised his son well I guess=P

Jae's Drama: I think there might've been some translation error maybe?...according to the article below, they meant in a Korean Drama...so that's why they said he's following YC's footsteps=):

[News] 101203 Youngwoong Jaejoong Becomes Drama Representative’s Priority Choice… “Appearance is under discussion”

‘Following the step of Micky Yoochun, this time is Youngwoong Jaejoong!”

Member of idol group JYJ, Youngwoong Jaejoong is noted as first priority choice of drama representative to debut in Korean drama thus drawn a lot of attention.

Youngwoong Jaejoong who’s recently been active as an idol is known to be the priority choice of a company representative of an upcoming Korean drama. Although there are number of other popular idols being under consideration, among them Youngwoong Jaejoong is called an ‘instant hit of catch’, a common phrase in the drama industry.

The drama company official, “Youngwoong Jaejoong starred in a Japanese drama ‘Sunao Ni Narenakute’ just before, and he became highly popular in Japan.” and “The drama public relation considers this popularity of Youngwoong Jaejoong really important as this upcoming Korean drama production is highly targeting Japanese market, thus he attracts their attention and becomes their first priority choice.”

Also, through his previous movie ‘Heaven’s Postman’ and Japanese drama debut ‘Sunao ni Narenakute’, unlike other idols turn actors who are facing controversy in their acting skills, Youngwoong Jaejoong showed a relatively stable performance in his first attempt and received warm reviews from local media, which becomes his big advantage too of getting the cast.

Yet when the representative of Youngwoong Jaejoong commented regarding this issue, “It’s true that there are a lot of offers to him to appear in drama. In fact, we have planned him to act in local TV. However, nothing yet to be confirmed, it’s still under discussion.”

If Youngwoong Jaejoong is actually cast in the drama, then he will be the second JYJ member to act in Korean drama after his fellow member Micky Yoochun who just debuted in KBS 2TV drama ‘SungKyunKwan Scandal’, the cast of Youngwoong Jaejoong in Korean drama will be a hot topic and attract a lot of anticipation.

credit: sportsworldi.com

trans: sharingyoochun.net

I really hope this comes true...I guess this only leaves Su huh?...I still dream of the day that I see them all in some sort of asassin/ninja movie or something...that would be hot=P

Tohoshinki on chart

c14bbb17eacf0b4e5aaf53f4.jpg

haha..as expected, the guys are always on top when it comes to selling things...no matter which member it is=D

Guest hjj1326

i want to get excited over this too

but~ but i think it would be better if we wait for official & confirmed news/statements from the PD's themselves

i've learned my lesson,..

but the thought of there are many offers for Jae to act in a drama

& the production teams are considering him for a role

is quite an accomplishment itself,.. proud of you bb~<33

Archived