[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

dzareth_8651 said: i don't deny running man has a role to promote running bro. yoo jae suk is definitely the man for that. it's not that he lost on purpose, rather he did not take the fight too seriously. he's the kind that will win for a guest, but doesn't mind losing to a guest. even though running bro is technically not a guest - more like a cousin.

kwangsoo's lost is also a given. of all rm cast, he seems the least interested in winning. his forte is creating trouble (and laughter!). but in such show you need someone like him. just imagine how boring will the show be if everyone is being serious and strategic. the good thing about kwangsoo is he's genuine. all that matter is everybody has a great time.

gary, jongkook, haha & sukjin battles in my opinion are genuine, so are their losses. but i was frustrated with jihyo's lost. she could've taken off angelababy's nametag before that. and maybe because i think 2-on-2 would be more interesting (jk+jh vs ab+other guy).

what's with the tearable t-shirts? of course, i don't mind peeking at gary's physique, but they interfere with the battle too much...

Guest sfgiants

It just reminded me of classic Running Man. Fun episode. 
And Angelababy gets too much hate just because she has a cute personality/vibe. I've watched all the episodes and she fits in well with the Chinese cast. No one is trying to replace/replicate Jihyo.

i was hoping fr more footage on Jae rim........ something was missing in today episode... !!!
i thought he's gonna shows his naughty and flirtatious side with ji hyo or wtvr.... guess not........ !!! LOL
but  all in all the episode was awsumly funny .... .all the games was fun to watch    they need to do outdoor shooting more often... !!! plus bring more male guests in the future too... the boys was so random and supermad...!!!:)) /:)  =))

masticore said: i was hoping fr more footage on Jae rim........ something was missing in today episode... !!!
i thought he's gonna shows his naughty and flirtatious side with ji hyo or wtvr.... guess not........ !!! LOL
but  all in all the episode was awsumly funny .... .all the games was fun to watch    they need to do outdoor shooting more often... !!! plus bring more male guests in the future too... the boys was so random and supermad...!!!:)) /:)  =))

Allkpop reported an inaccurate information about Running Man. 

[spoilers] Gary makes 'Running Man' history in a nametag battle with Kangnam

Gary inadvertently made 'Running Man' history on the latest episode during a nametag-ripping event!One of the mini-games had the couples battle each other, Where the couple with the last person standing would be the winner.

See full article here. It is illegal to paste an entire article sorry.
This is the correction. 

CORRECTION on ALLKPOP Article

Allkpop wrote an article about the last episode of Running Man where M.I.B.'s Kangnam was a guest and was partnered with Kang Gary. In the nametag tearing competition, Kang Gary accidentally ripped off Kangnam's nametag. 

CLICK HERE FOR THE FULL ARTICLE

You know, personally...I feel like if the Running Man Producers want to do some type of "Couple" themed episode, they should really just stick to bringing in actual female guests, that possess strong personality, and have them paired up with at least most of the Running Man members.
And I feel like the producers are really missing a golden opportunity by not pairing Kwang-Soo up with more female guests, just like how they had once done with KJK in the past, since it's just freaking hilarious to see on how LKS reacts to any pretty woman flirting with him. One can imagine on the things that he would do for that guest if asked.lol
By the way, is Song Ji-Hyo not currently working on a drama at the moment? She seems to really have a lot of energy now compared to the period when she was filming her last drama (where Kang Gary had made a cameo in).

I agree. Maybe i watched too many variety shows, but i just dont find it very funny when RM members dress as girls. I laughed a couple episodes but its getting old. And they really dont look good dressed like that lol.

OMOOOO.... can't wait to watch Pinocchio cast (Lee jong suk, Park SHin Hye etc)' on RM pretty soon!!..  am sure the whole cast will go there to promote the show ....!!!  i hope RM's pd will come up with something really funny n intriguing ...!! even better throwback with  Ji-hyo n LJS as a secret couple PART 2... but the whole concept need to b revolves around Pinocchio -lies vs poetic justice ...roflll!  
aaargh daebakkkk..!!!  can't waittt!!!  PSH & LJS with RM cast once again!...  
am really look forward to see mongji and LJS interactions  with one another, hopefully it's not dry and awkward..!!  LOL

I just saw the Korean Running Man vs the Chinese Running Man.
Maybe I'm bias, but as soon as the Korean members came into the show, did anyone else feel like the Chinese members came off as more like special guests than the actual "stars" for their respective show?
I mean as soon as the name tag competition started, it felt like your regular Korean version of Running Man with Chinese celebrities as guests as opposed to the Chinese Running Man with the Korean members as guests.
I know it's not completely fair though to judge the Chinese members at this stage though, since they've only just begun... so I guess it's only natural that they would feel like as though they were in the shadows of their "seniors" in the show.
If anything though, I feel like the Chinese members were more interested in winning as opposed to creating memorable and comedic moments like the Korean members were.

class="headline" id="yui_3_9_1_1_1415901930609_938" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 26px; font-family: arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.21em; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"22 stitches for Li Chen after facing Jong-kook22 stitches for Li Chen after facing Jong-kook

13 Nov – Chinese actor Li Chen (also known as Jerrry Lee) recently revealed why he was absent during the last few minutes of the specialKorea vs China "Running Man" broadcast, and said that he had to be sent to the hospital after a fight with muscle man, Kim Jong-kook.

According to Hebei News, the actor, who was nowhere to be seen in the broadcast after his name tag was torn by the Korean singer, revealed that he had to be hospitalised, and received suture treatment due to an accident.

Reportedly, the actor fell during the brawl with Kim, and wounded his forehead. Li needed 22 stitches to close the cut and can also be seen with a bandage across his brow in a group photo later on.

Turning to his micro blog recently, Li Chen revealed, "The programme's aim is to entertain and spread happiness through the collaboration, so some parts had to be left out."

However, Li Chen assured that he is fine and thanked everybody for their concern and support.

Source