[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

Well needless to say, the extra week of waiting for this new episode was so worth it. Not surprisingly, this episode was MOSTLY GREAT. They really paired everyone up with the right people in this episode.
This is why I feel like we need more couple-themed episodes, especially with female guests who have spunk and energy to play off of the running man members.
My only gripe is that Yoo Jae-Suk won again. Nothing against him of course personally, but I really wish someone other than Jae-Suk would win in these episodes.

I'm only 1/3 through the episode but it's hilarious and entertaining from the start. I love how the actresses are at first so worried about not wearing high heels but when the game started they went all in. Active guests who are competitive and don't care about "ruining" their image are the best kinds of guests and these ladies represent this perfectly.

I also feel like the extra week the editing team got helped it a lot. Many shows including Running Man often suffer from bad editing due to lack of time.

Anyway, I'm going to continue watching now :)

Hi, does anyone here know where to download all the running man episodes?I download from kshow forum but it started at episode 70 I think..
Do you know where I can get the episodes from 1-70?
Thanks guys.. ~^^

I think they should make a "spin-off" called "Running Couples" because it seems like every time they have a COUPLES-THEMED episode, it ends up being either majorly or entirely successful/funny (credited to the great choice of female guest members on the show).

Oh man, i havent enjoyed a Running Man ep like that one in a while. having a female cast like that, not only gorgeous but amazing actresses and half of them werent exactly soft either in the games. hahahahaha
Its also great to see the more fun side of them when most of the time when you watch the kdramas its all serious and stuff.

the female actress is really have a strong will to win... just see how Joong Kook with that huge body get pushed out by a small framed woman... 
this is what running man is all about... when one hear the word running man i bet the first thing that come to mind is racing... from the first game raced to the game site... second game fight to stay on top of the platform... third game race for the first to shred the paper preceded with acting competition... to the last game race to find the name tag or ripped opponent name tag... this really bring back old running man taste that make me huge fan of running man... 

10 Reasons the Monday Couple Became the Nation’s Couple
#1 The Unhavable Have Ungetable Get
Kang Gary is an ugly and unknown guy who has a beautiful woman within his reach. It’s a classic beauty and the beast story, an upside down Cinderella. Song Ji Hyo is the royalty, a beautiful and sexy women who looks good in anything she wears. Kang Gary is the awkward guy, unknown but dreaming of getting the woman to fall in love with him.
She’s the girl he can’t have, the girl the world knows he can’t have and don’t we just all love seeing the underdog get his reward?
Click here for the rest of the article

Guest teddypizza

one of the best episode so far. i haven't been laughing out loud like this this is worth waiting for 2 weeks! all the guest are pretty strong and funny as for me Lee Yoori caught my attention the most. sassy, sexy, funny and innocent OMG the hairspray got me dying lol =)) and Kwangsoo attempted lying with Yeojin beside just like how he done that with Changwook. Hilarious!! Seowoo with the hand-slap with Jaesuk is gold. Inyoung is totally a drama ice queen :-bd Jjang! and Minseo, wow that girl with the most innocent and kind face how can she be a villain
anyway RM killed this episode \m/ :-bd

teddypizza said: one of the best episode so far. i haven't been laughing out loud like this this is worth waiting for 2 weeks! all the guest are pretty strong and funny as for me Lee Yoori caught my attention the most. sassy, sexy, funny and innocent OMG the hairspray got me dying lol =)) and Kwangsoo attempted lying with Yeojin beside just like how he done that with Changwook. Hilarious!! Seowoo with the hand-slap with Jaesuk is gold. Inyoung is totally a drama ice queen :-bd Jjang! and Minseo, wow that girl with the most innocent and kind face how can she be a villain
anyway RM killed this episode \m/ :-bd

Guest blackuro

Just finish watching the recent episode. I really enjoy watching this episode. I must say, all runningman episode with group of female guest tend to be very funny because we rarely see their real personality on camera. Hope Runningman continue bring great episode like this.

Yes, the actresses episode was hilarious! Seo Woo and Lee Yuri really surprise me; both incredibly sassy and fun to watch. All of the actresses have their own charms and it's refreshing to see these infamous on-screen villains together in a variety show. I thought Yoo In Young was a little too soft for those games. I last saw her on the Bali Special of Love Letter and she was never the dare-to-say and dare-to-play kind; contrary to her usual evil roles, she's quite a delicate lady in real life. Nevertheless, it was a fun episode and all of them were brilliant.