[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

herolee10 said: I just realized that when it comes to "Couple Themed" Episodes, where the Male Members are exclusively teamed up with a female guest/member on the show, Ji Suk-Jin "normally" ends up being partnered with Song Ji-Hyo.lol
I mean he was partnered up with her in the second half of the "Vintage School Class" Episodes (that featured Sulli, Luna, Jiyeon, and Suzy). He was partnered up with her again in the Wedding Race episode and now he's partnered up with her again (supposedly) and the upcoming episode. 

JiSukJin always look awkward when he pairing with woman guest... But somehow he just so click with JiHyo since beginning episode... I guess JiHyo give some comfortable feeling among them...Maybe that why she just become permanent member after being RM guest. 

klent said: herolee10 said: I just realized that when it comes to "Couple Themed" Episodes, where the Male Members are exclusively teamed up with a female guest/member on the show, Ji Suk-Jin "normally" ends up being partnered with Song Ji-Hyo.lol
I mean he was partnered up with her in the second half of the "Vintage School Class" Episodes (that featured Sulli, Luna, Jiyeon, and Suzy). He was partnered up with her again in the Wedding Race episode and now he's partnered up with her again (supposedly) and the upcoming episode. 

herolee10 said: Wow, that's the first time that I'm hearing this. I didn't know that SJH and JSJ were that close in real life.
Based on everything that I've seen, these are the only members that I know are close to each other in real life/beyond the show:
1. Ha-Ha and Jong-Kook
2. Yoo Jae-Suk and Ji Suk-Jin
3. Jong-Kook and Gwang-Soo
4. Gwang-Soo and Song Ji-Hyo

@Kuwinchang : WElcomeeeee... hope catch u more often...!! although this thread seems pretty much in *idle mode* ...roflll 

anyways, according to me mong ji best pairing is with Kwang soo@giraffe... !! 

check it out some of their funny &sweet moments:->

--->( I SOOo want to watch this anime mov.. does anyone know where i can watch this mv..?? )

hats off whoever made this sweetest vms..

they always bickering n fighting n yet they respect and care for each other.. !! Ji hyo looks most comfortable with kwangsoo n plus they both r very close off set and alwayssupportive with each..
joongki/kwang soo/lee dong wook/seulong --<3 <3

Guest blackuro

Hai guys, I'm new here. I just start  watching Runningman this year. I really like the show. It took me 1 month to marathon all episode. I really like all the member.

When I read the post about Ji Hyo always couple with Ji Suk jin because he the closest to Jihyo in RM, I don't know...They work together for 4 year now. I think all the member is very close with each other. For example I remember seeinga picture of Haha and Ji Hyo share ice cream together.  I'm pretty sure you must be very comfortable to share something like that.I always thought Jihyo can couple with any of male member.
I think the reason RM PD always put JH and JSJ together because JSJ don't really have chemistry with guest, especially someone whonew or non friend. If you guys saw any of past episode when guest couple with only JSJ,  they barely got screentime.But JSJ really funny with other RM member, because he very comfortable with them. Another reason that I think of is maybe they think if they couple with JSJ, they will lost for sure. But that really just my opinion. I don't think the guest really care about winning. 

herolee10 said: klent said: herolee10 said: I just realized that when it comes to "Couple Themed" Episodes, where the Male Members are exclusively teamed up with a female guest/member on the show, Ji Suk-Jin "normally" ends up being partnered with Song Ji-Hyo.lol

Guest spectators77

class="content-title" style="font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"“Running Man” Cancelled This Week, “Roommate” to Air at Later Hourdeedeegii September 14, 2014

a1ZWJkO.jpg

It has been announced that this week’s episode of SBS’ variety show “Running Man” will be cancelled, and “Roommate” will be airing at a later hour than its usual scheduled time due to the men’s soccer game broadcast of the 2014 Incheon Asian Games.

On September 14, a representative of SBS revealed that “Running Man,” which airs every Sunday at 4:50 PM (KST), has been cancelled on this day. In its place, the broadcast station is set to air the Incheon Asian Games’ Korea vs. Malaysia preliminary men’s soccer match for group A.

Additionally, for the same reason, the final episode of the first season of “Roommate” will hit the airwaves at 7 PM (KST), which is a few hours later than its normal time slot.

soompi

Oh no!!!! No RM this week ?The preview was so good, i was expecting it so badly..........

arrrrff ! Oh well, need to wait for next week i guess... I ll go back watching some episode.
Is there somewhere on soompi the list of the 10 best RM episodes?

Maybe we should create a poll?