[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

Remember the episode with "Yoo Ah-In" and "Kim Hae-Sook", where the Running Man members were on that springboard chair that shoots them into the pool behind them? They were all going..."Bye Bye Water Games...Bye Bye Ah-In, etc"...
Well I say, we should say goodbye to these games and scenarios for a LONG TIME
Bye Bye...
1. Episode Scenarios that feature the Running Man being separated from each other for a majority of the day to recruit members for a boring game.
2. Complicated Games that would even make Christopher Nolan (Director of Inception) confused.
3. Episodes that focus entirely on boring or overrated guest stars
4. Episodes that end with a Cook-Off and where the Running Man Cast spend most of the day just eating. I seriously can't believe that they used this scenario to bring in Joo-Won into the show for his first time.

Guest spectators77

class="content-title" style="font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 26px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"“Running Man” to Discover the Horror of Theme Parks in Next Episode, Featuring Ailee, 2AM Seulong, Ji Chang Wook, and Morejun2yng August 30, 2014 

H723a9s.png

Tomorrow’s (August 31) episode of SBS “Running Man” has a motley arrangement of stars visiting the show, including Lee Sung JaeSong Eun Yig.o.d‘s Kim Tae WooSkullAilee2AM‘s Im Seulong, and Ji Chang Wook. Each of the guests will then be paired with a member of the “Running Man” cast, for “Number Race 2 – 1470.”

The “Running Man” members will be traveling to theme parks all over Korea, going on a search for their partners, hidden at the various parks. Once partnered up, they will embark on a thrilling parade of missions, testing their stomachs on the various rides, sure to be a thing of horror for some of the members.

The “Running Man” production team said, “It’ll be a lot of fun watching the guests take on the cruelest of missions in a place normally full of love and hope.”

This episode airs tomorrow, August 31, at 6 p.m. (KST).

o6TuDWc.jpg

Soompi

Guest spectators77

class="content-title" style="font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 26px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Song Ji Hyo and 2AM’s Seulong Reunited for “Running Man” class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"timmydee August 30, 2014 

qfk62Sm.jpg

A new “couple” is set to appear on the latest episode of SBS show “Running Man.”

Pictures released by the network show that star Song Ji Hyo will be joined on the program by 2AM member Seulong. The two have previously acted together on KBS2 drama “The Fugitive of Joseon,” which aired last year. The images released show that the pair clearly enjoyed their reunion on “Running Man.”

KbSAwjU.jpg

As part of the show, which will air on SBS at 6:10pm (Korean time) on August 31, Song Ji Hyo is sent to an amusement park to find her mystery partner. That partner eventually turns out to be the 2AM star. When they meet, they express delight.

Photos show that the pair then embark on something that almost resembles a date. They are shown wearing matching pink t-shirts, rabbit and mouse hairbands and enjoying ice cream at the theme park. One picture even shows the stars holding hands as they go on an adventure ride.

At one point, Song Ji Hyo adjusts Seulong’s hairband and then they pose for a photograph together.

A member of the production team explained, “They really work well together, and they know each other very well already. They get sent on a ‘horror’ mission, and their teamwork on that mission is outstanding, and will get a lot of attention.”

Soompi

Guest spectators77

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Ji Chang Wook Goes Through a Tough Initiation Process on “Running Man”sablo August 31, 2014 
RKp9J3Y.jpg

On the August 31 episode of SBS’s “Good Sunday—Running Man,” the members formed into two-person teams in order to participate in the “Number Race II—1470” contest. Lee Sung Jae, Song Eun Yi, Kim Tae Woo, Skull, Ailee, Im Seulong,and Ji Chang Wook appeared on this episode.

Ji Chang Wook and Lee Kwang Soo made up one “couple team.” Their struggles to complete the challenge of eating dried persimmons while on a rollercoaster was a source of amusement for everyone watching.

Ji Chang Wook thoroughly immersed himself in “Running Man’s” competitive atmosphere. Sweat running down his face, he asked the coordinator, “Am I doing OK now?” The coordinator’s decisive negative reply provoked laughter from their audience. Lee Kwang Soo added his opinion of his teammate, jokingly, “Frankly, you aren’t that good.”

Viewers found Ji Chang Wook endearing, leaving comments such as, “I like Ji Chang Wook’s laid-back attitude on this show,” “Even though he failed, he’s still cool,” and “Please come on variety shows often.”

nGJrKGp.jpg

Soompi

Guest spectators77

class="at_ttl" style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 30px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 35px; padding: 0px; margin: 0px; list-style: none; letter-spacing: -0.03em; clear: both;"Song Ji Hyo and Im Seung Ong makes Gary Jealous
HligsxR.jpg

The popular SBS entertainment program "I like Sundays - Running Man" members Song Ji Hyo, Gary, Kim Jong Gook, Ji Suk Jin and Lee Kwang Soo, with the guests Lee Sung Jae, Song Eun Yi, Kim Tae Woo, Ailey, Im Seol Ong and Ji Chang Wook, played missions at amusement parks on this weekend's episode of Running Man. On the most recent episode of Running Man, which aired today, the Running Man members and guests coupled up and completed missions that included riding speedy rollercoasters.

Running Man member Song Ji Hyo and guest Im Seung Ong coupled up. They had filmed the 2013 drama "Chun Myung" together, and had been friends since then. Song Ji Hyo and Im Seung Ong hugged each other, saying, "It is great to see you!" As the new Monday couple, they strolled around the parks. When riding rollercoasters, they held each other's hands, and acted as if they were a real couple. On the other hand, Song Ji Hyo's boyfriend and Running Man member Gary got coupled with singer Ailey. Running Man fans wondered if Gary felt jealous of Im Seung Ong for acting like a real couple with Song Ji Hyo.

k 드라마 스타의 직원 작가

Guest spectators77

class="at_ttl" style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 30px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 35px; padding: 0px; margin: 0px; list-style: none; letter-spacing: -0.03em; clear: both;"Ji Chang Wook stars in ‘Running Man’ for the first time
RkWS9R7.jpg

The popular SBS entertainment program "I like Sundays - Running Man" members Song Ji Hyo, Gary, Kim Jong Gook, Ji Suk Jin and Lee Kwang Soo, with the guests Lee Sung Jae, Song Eun Yi, Kim Tae Woo, Ailey, Im Seol Ong and Ji Chang Wook, played missions at amusement parks on this weekend's episode of Running Man. On the most recent episode of Running Man, which aired today, the Running Man members and guests coupled up and completed missions that included riding speedy rollercoasters.

On today's episode, Running Man members and guests played "the number race II - 1470" by riding rollercoasters. The members rode popular rides in some of the popular amusement parks in Korea, such as Viking, rollercoaster and sky x.

Running Man member Lee Kwang Soo's friend Ji Chang Wook starred in Running Man for the first time, and showed off his charms. In one scene, Ji Chang Wook and Lee Kwang Soo were playing the mission of eating desserts while riding a rollercoaster. After they finished the mission, Ji Chang Wook asked his stylist if his face was okay, and Lee Kwang Soo, who was listening to Ji Chang Wook, said, "No," making people laugh. 

k 드라마 스타의 직원 작가

Guest spectators77

class="at_ttl" style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 30px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 35px; padding: 0px; margin: 0px; list-style: none; letter-spacing: -0.03em; clear: both;"Ji Chang Wook makes Lee Kwang Soo surprised
Img5uba.jpg

On today's episode, Running Man members and guests played "the number race II - 1470" by riding rollercoasters.

Running Man member Lee Kwang Soo's friend Ji Chang Wook starred in Running Man for the first time, and showed off his charms. In one scene, Ji Chang Wook and Lee Kwang Soo were playing the mission of eating desserts while riding a rollercoaster. After they finished the mission, Ji Chang Wook asked his stylist if his face was okay, and Lee Kwang Soo, who was listening to Ji Chang Wook, said, "No," making people laugh. In another scene, where Ji Chang Wook and Lee Kwang Soo had to hunt for flags to complete the mission, Ji Chang Wook thought he was looking for eggs, and made Lee Kwang Soo surprised.

k 드라마 스타의 직원 작가

craptelly said: @ErikaJ Well... I think the Line concept isn't anything strict... but it's some sort of a rivalry between the two highly popular MCs in the country. It isn't anything serious, more like a healthy rivalry between Kang Hodong and Yoo Jaesuk (both are really, really awesome in their own ways). Now with this rivalry, lots of celebs are asked as to which line do they belong... it isn't anything set in stone. But people do have their own pick.
Celebs can join any show they want, it really doesn't matter. But with Jiwon he's worked so closely with Kang Hodong most especially with 1N2D so he has created a bond with KHD.. It's more out of loyalty than anything. Though of course Jiwon is still absolutely free to work anytime with YJS. Although I don't think it would be something like a primetime variety show like Running Man (as a permanent member).. That's just me though... My take on how I see things based on reading and watching stuff.. :D
@klent

If I remember correctly, Jiwon became a part of The Movement because of Bobby Kim. Jiwon has known Bobby Kim since he was in Sechskies and Bobby Kim also wrote songs for them while Jiwon did a featuring for one of his songs back in the 90s. These two have always been good friends and Bobby Kim has always supported Jiwon as a hiphop artist right at the get go.

I used to watch Running Man before whoever their guest may be. As I've said, it's my first encounter to Korean variety.. but as time went on, it just doesn't give me the laughs that I used to get when I started watching. So now, I just watch when the guest/s interest me enough to watch it.
I remember it's always been the running that excited me the most. For me, I used to consider it as the main highlight of the show.. especially that bell hide and seek.. 
I just don't see the point in these big sets and complicated props when they hardly bring the laugh... perhaps, it's just really not my thing. Cos I'm the viewer who prefers the interaction and the humor of the players.

Variety

5:00 PM

1. MBC Real Man 16.9
2. KBS Superman is Back 14.8
3. KBS 1 Night 2 Days 12.1 
4. MBC Dad! Where Are We Going? 9.5
5. SBS Running Man 9.2
6. SBS Roommates 4.3

9:00 PM

KBS Gag Concert 13.7

*All ratings are based on AGB Nielson Media Research

Guest spectators77

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Running Man 8.31.14

TaJdruu.jpg

I37cOpJ.jpgQx1r3K0.jpgbF0QGGN.jpgya4otU3.jpgbHJKBQk.jpgVNBypla.jpgRo19XwG.jpgT6KF0rV.jpg

snaKnTS.jpgFIuFbJn.jpgXtXa4II.jpgygZz2fJ.jpgSdiELMm.jpg[/spoler] 

Guest spectators77

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Song Ji Hyo and other's of Rm member gathered together with Choi Bu-kyung (basketball player) after Alkkagi filming ended.

aYrOijs.png

Let's take a break from all the criticism and just look back at some of the funniest moments in Running man. 
1) The very first time Kim Jong Kook and Gary performed their signature dance2) Yoo Jae Suk prank on Ji Suk Jin in Episode 116 when YJS rode on JSJ's back3) TVXQ's U-Know Yunho's horrible drawing
CLICK HERE FOR MORE
what would be on your list?

class="content-title" style="font-weight: 400; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Krystal, Rain and Other Cast Members of “My Lovely Girl” to Guest on “Running Man”
Krystal, Rain and Other Cast Members of “My Lovely Girl” to Guest on “Running Man”

Krystal, Rain, and the other cast members of upcoming SBS drama “My Lovely Girl” will be guesting on an upcoming episode of SBS‘s variety program “Running Man.”

According to broadcast insiders, Krystal, Rain, Alex, and Kim Ki Bang have filmed with the “Running Man” team. The attention is on the interaction between the drama’s two lead actors, Rain and Krystal, who have already shown chemistry through the teaser videos released for “My Lovely Girl.”

The airing date of the “My Lovely Girl” special of “Running Man” has yet to be announced.

“My Lovely Girl” will start airing on September 17. It will be a fantasy romance drama about a love story between the mysterious Hyun Wook (Rain) and hopeful girl Sena (Krystal).

cr soompi

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Chinese Version of “Running Man” to Shoot in Seoul, Yoo Jae Suk to Guest Host?
Chinese Version of “Running Man” to Shoot in Seoul, Yoo Jae Suk to Guest Host?

Yet more details have emerged about the forthcoming Chinese version of hit SBS entertainment show “Running Man,” entitled “Hurry Up, Brother.” According to a report by media outlet Sports Chosun, the Chinese program’s producers are planning to shoot a special edition of the show in Seoul on September 13. The show could also feature Yoo Jae Suk, as the Chinese show is reportedly interested in having him present the episode in question.

Sports Chosun also claims that the show’s producers are also in talks with Hollywood action star Jackie Chan, who may also make an appearance on the show.

Earlier, it was also revealed that singer and original “Running Man” cast member Kim Jong Kook will also be appearing in “Hurry Up, Brother,” and that the star had been involved in filming in China in late August.

“Hurry Up, Brother” will begin airing in October.

cr soompi

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Kim Jong Kook to Make a Guest Appearance on the Chinese Version of “Running Man”Kim Jong Kook to Make a Guest Appearance on the Chinese Version of “Running Man”

A star from SBS’s “Good Sunday–Running Man” lent his support to the Chinese version of the show by making a guest appearance.

According to a TV report, Kim Jong Kook took part in filming an episode of China’s “Hurry Up, Brother” on August 29 in Wuzhen, Zhejiang Province. A representative for the show confirmed the news, saying, “It is true that Kim Jong Kook filmed an episode for the Chinese version of ‘Running Man.’ Filming will continue into this week. The participants on the Korean ‘Running Man’ all have great interest in ‘Hurry Up, Brother’ and are waiting for it to air.”

The earlier TV report also revealed the Chinese show’s permanent members: Angelababy, Deng Chao, and Wang Baoqiang, among others. As in the Korean version of the show, each will wear a team uniform with his or her name attached.

The first episode of “Hurry Up, Brother” is expected to air in October.

cr soompi