[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

The latest episode 195 was hilarious!! I watched it twice already   :))
In my opinion, Gary and Jong Kook just stole the limelight of this episode.  My favourite parts of this idol groups episode are:

• Gary with the flippers - he dashed off so quickly without the video tape once he heard the 'ding ding ding ding'.  Poor KJK has to chase him and carry him back to the starting point.  =))  Gary looks so exhausted but at the end, Gary still managed to finish the race closely behind 2PM's Chansung. =D>
  • Gary at the nametag ripping game - he fought hard and ripped as many as he could.  
  • Gary with exposed 'tummy' - it was funny that he asked the production team to edit it
  • Nichkhun's betrayal at the nametag game was daebak...hehe
  • The angry KJK/Commander/Tiger at the nametag ripping game - I haven't seen him working 100% in this game for a long long time.  His determination to win was great!  Thank God that there weren't any girls left in the other teams,  otherwise, we might not be able to see the tiger's 'real' power  :-bd
Overall, I love this episode very much!!! Well done RMs and Crews and the guests!!  =D>

Guest thelongcon

This episode was just like old Running Man where the action was non-stop, although I felt 2NE1 didn't really add too much. Nickhun at the beginning was hilarious and went along with YJS's jabbing quite well.

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Minho, Bora, Kang Min Hyuk, and Other Idols Join Cast of Running Man for Special EpisodeRunning-Man-Idols.jpg

An idol squadron has again come to join the cast of “Running Man.”

On May 15, a representative for the show reported that SHINee’s Minho, 2PM’s Chansung, Sistar’s Bora, INFINITE’s Sunggyu and Hoya, CNBlue’s Kang Min Hyuk, and B1A4′s Jinyoung had wrapped up recording a guest episode for the series, which had resumed filming just two days prior.

While filming on Kanghwa Island in Incheon, the seven stars squared off for a competition against the seven members of the “Running Man” team. However despite the fact that the show is based on the idea of competition, the atmosphere while recording was friendly. Jinyoung and Hoya made an unusual effort to do well during their first appearance in the series.

“Running Man’s” production company has previously released several special episodes featuring guest idols, who, for example, attempted to win the title “King of the Idols” or competed in various athletic matches. In last week’s episode, 2NE1 and 2PM (among others) battled in a showdown to defend their labels’ honor.

“Running Man” temporarily suspended filming last month out of respect for the victims of the Sewol ferry disaster. The episodes broadcast on May 4th and 11th were recorded before the incident; new footage taken after the filming resumed is expected to air this month.

source : Soompi

Guest khaleesi

Chansung's going to be in running man again.  sky5joyous said: class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Minho, Bora, Kang Min Hyuk, and Other Idols Join Cast of Running Man for Special Episode

An idol squadron has again come to join the cast of “Running Man.”

On May 15, a representative for the show reported that SHINee’s Minho, 2PM’s Chansung, Sistar’s Bora, INFINITE’s Sunggyu and Hoya, CNBlue’s Kang Min Hyuk, and B1A4′s Jinyoung had wrapped up recording a guest episode for the series, which had resumed filming just two days prior.

While filming on Kanghwa Island in Incheon, the seven stars squared off for a competition against the seven members of the “Running Man” team. However despite the fact that the show is based on the idea of competition, the atmosphere while recording was friendly. Jinyoung and Hoya made an unusual effort to do well during their first appearance in the series.

“Running Man’s” production company has previously released several special episodes featuring guest idols, who, for example, attempted to win the title “King of the Idols” or competed in various athletic matches. In last week’s episode, 2NE1 and 2PM (among others) battled in a showdown to defend their labels’ honor.

“Running Man” temporarily suspended filming last month out of respect for the victims of the Sewol ferry disaster. The episodes broadcast on May 4th and 11th were recorded before the incident; new footage taken after the filming resumed is expected to air this month.

Photos on https://twitter.com/RunningManCast class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-style: italic; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Idols Join Cast of Running Man for Special Episode (look my previous post)BnnOSQUIEAAUPwp.jpgBnnOQ2CIUAEfhCK.jpgBnnOPJkIEAEE5fi.jpg130514 RM filming (credits to 다음카페)

I randomly watched running man.

Here! List My favorite episode :

1. Cha tae yun and shin si kyung ep 57 58

2. Nickhun (thailand) ep 50 51

3. Han hye jin and lee dong wook (macau, vietnam) ep 133-134-136 what i like the most was lee kwang soo had a huge fans in there..

4. Woo sung & han hyo joo. I forget the no of ep. But woo sung was hillarious in part 2 ep.

5. Princess paboo : uee and nah so yeon..

6. Han ji won guest ep 86

7. Song jong ki ep 66

8. Han ga in ep 87 or 89

9. Ye jin ep 70.. She was funny person i thought.. Hehehe

10. Park ji sung all ep.. 97 and 153 154

11. 162 idol guest..

12. Kim soo hyun (im his biggest fan) ep 102 and 147..

Hahahha

Second of my fav.

1. Gongyoo 175

2. Rain woobin 188 189 191

3. I dnt knw guest name but ep 192 193 194

4. Jackie chan 135

5. Angel eyes team 190.

I do love RM internasional broadcast.

I really love lee kwang soo. Hahahhaaa he hav a biggest fan in asia i thought.. Hahahahaaaa

Searching on wikipedia the no. Of ep with the guest you like.

class="content-title" style="font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 26px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Gary Asks If He Can Love All Four Song Ji Hyo on “Running Man”running-man-soompi-gary-song-ji-hyo.jpg

This week’s episode of the SBS Sunday variety show “Running Man” took the cast back to the past in a special time-traveling episode. The members of “Running Man” re-did the December 25, 2011 episode which was a “super power” episode.

While Gary had the “roll roll” duplicating power last time, Song Ji Hyo had it this time around, allowing her to “duplicate” three more versions of herself. In all there were four Song Ji Hyo running around and when Gary caught up with them, he couldn’t hide his love for all version of his “Monday Couple” partner. 

Gary exclaimed, “You guys are cute,” when he saw all four of Song Ji Hyo. He also grabbed Song Ji Hyo’s hand and asked, “Can I love all four of you ?” Later as they were running past him, Gary called out, “I love you. I love you, too. I love you, too.”

http://youtu.be/vuCP5zklG8A 

cr : SBS Running Man on Youtube

Guest runningturtle

Can someone remind me why they are called lolols? It's funny, but I was just curious if there was an actual reason for calling them that.
The only problem with Ep. 196 is that everyone knew there was a spy, so they were cautious about everyone they met.