[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

Guest Littlezaznangel

i was actually surprised that jihyo picked gary.. for sure i thought she was going to choose gold..
I'm looking for 2 episodes if anyone can help me....
the first one was where all the running man members voted for who they wish to eliminate the most.. and all the other members have to eliminate that person's name tag in a certain period of time. If the members can not eliminate that selected person by that time frame that person will be able to go to the next round. I remember the first person voted was KJK. 
the second one is more vague and I cant remember the exact details or what the mission was . All I remember was the ending where the PD's mentioned that Jae Suk messed up the whole game with the hints and it didnt go as plan. 

Guest ponkie

Phi said:It's also said that Dongwa wasn't present at filming (cr: 핀하 @ 6senses + malpabo).  I really don't understand why he doesn't participate  if he's already back to Korea days before the filming.... It's too bad but nonetheless, I'm looking forward to seeing Shinhwa this Sunday 

Guest muimuimui

Littlezaznangel said: i was actually surprised that jihyo picked gary.. for sure i thought she was going to choose gold..
I'm looking for 2 episodes if anyone can help me....
the first one was where all the running man members voted for who they wish to eliminate the most.. and all the other members have to eliminate that person's name tag in a certain period of time. If the members can not eliminate that selected person by that time frame that person will be able to go to the next round. I remember the first person voted was KJK. 
the second one is more vague and I cant remember the exact details or what the mission was . All I remember was the ending where the PD's mentioned that Jae Suk messed up the whole game with the hints and it didnt go as plan. 

Seriously, it was an amazing episode. I couldn't stop laughing and the chemistry between the cast members and guests were great. I fangirled over Kwang Soo and John Park's couple lol. They were soo cute :D
If the Shinhwa's episode is broadcasted the 25th, it means they are part of the desert island episode where the preview told us that RM will have a proper order. But it is weird they didn't show us any Shinhwa members, that's why allkpop thought it was going to be a no guest episode. But frankly, Shinhwa are quite good at variety and anyway, no guests doesn't mean it makes a better episode than with guests but that's my personal opinion :D
Running Man I freakin' love you and I want you to last forever ;D Come on, Yoo Jae Suk said he has to scold Jong Kook when he is 70 years old. You can make it happen, right ? XDKwang Soo, in episode 146 said that if they failed their spy mission, Suk Jin would have to wait until he is 50 years old to have another one XD.

ponkie said: Phi said:It's also said that Dongwan wasn't present at filming (cr: 핀하 @ 6senses + malpabo).  I really don't understand why he doesn't participate  if he's already back to Korea days before the filming.... It's too bad but nonetheless, I'm looking forward to seeing Shinhwa this Sunday 

@Phi yes yes yes yes!! I'm so excited for next week's episode! Me too I'm sad DongWan wasn't there to film. It would have been better if all six was there but oh wells, maybe next time? =) JunJin's been waiting for this haha...