[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

Seriously!... When Jackie Chan give mission... I thought that awesome, but filming together.... my mouth just open out without realizing it! Lost a word....

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: initial; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: white; font-weight: bold; line-height: normal; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; border-bottom-style: none; border-bottom-color: initial; letter-spacing: -1px; "Kim Jong Guk says, “I can lend Lee Kwang Soo hundreds of millions of won”

February 19, 2013 1:30 pm eternalc2h

513.jpg

A pictorial of actor Lee Kwang Soo and singer Kim Jong Guk was recently released.

Lee and Kim recently did a photo shoot for the fashion magazine Cosmo Men. In the pictorial, they show off a chic, neat, charismatic look in black suits with their hair combed back and in a variety of high-fashion poses.

They especially attract a lot of attention by showing off their friendship unlike their comical characters on SBS TV’s Running Man.

In the interview conducted during the photo shoot, Kim and Lee said, “We often see each other personally even when we don’t have shooting schedules for Running Man.” Regarding each other, Lee said, “Kim Jong Guk always takes care of me. I’ve never bought him a dinner for the last three years. I always trust him. I think whatever he says is all correct.”

Kim said, “Lee Kwang Soo is the kindest and the most honest man that I’ve ever seen. I can even lend him hundreds of millions of won.”

The pictorial of Lee and Kim can be seen in the March issue of Cosmo Men.

class="entry-title"Is there a new love line in the making between Lee Dong Wook and Song Ji Hyo?

20130218_songjihyo_leedongwook_yoonjinyi

Lee Dong Wook, and Song Ji Hyo, who showed off great teamwork as part of the same team on ‘Running Man‘ on this past weekend’s episode, may soon find themselves embroiled in on-screen romance!

The two along with actress Yoon Jin Yi are in the finals stages of being cast for upcoming historical genre medical drama, ‘Mandate of Heaven‘.

Lee Dong Wook, once confirmed, will be playing the lead character, a Joseon dynasty doctor who is on the run after having been framed. He struggles to find the cure to save his daughter from an incurable disease. His partner to be there for him every step of the way will be none other than actress Song Ji Hyo, the female doctor assisting him. The two will be Yoon Jin Yi, who is in consideration to play the role of a daughter of the head of thieves.

Although the exact details of the synopsis haven’t been revealed, it’s suspected that the lead characters Lee Dong Wook and Song Ji Hyo will become the new love line viewers will want to watch out for! However, with Yoon Jin Yi also mentioned, it may be that we might even see a love triangle in the making.

As always, all sides have expressed that they have been approached and are looking at things optimistically but have not yet confirmed (which usually means that we will be seeing the three actors on the show!)

The drama ‘Mandate of Heaven’ will start airing mid-April after ‘Iris 2‘.

Image: Sports Seoul

Via: allkpop

Guest jjsweeter0211

PS13021900063.jpg

130219 RunningMan filming at the whole of Dongdaemun in Seoul with Jackie Chan & Choi Si Won (Super Junior)

http://news.nate.com/view/20130219n17535?mid=e0101

cr info to mante7

dq0mm.jpg
j3cnmj.jpg

130219 RM PIC] filming props (cr. @rara82hy ) http://

Guest creaturedreams

^He's 59. Pretty sure their have guests similar age or even slightly older. Have you seen his latest film Chinese Zodiac? He's still got for his age. 

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: initial; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: white; font-weight: bold; line-height: normal; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; border-bottom-style: none; border-bottom-color: initial; letter-spacing: -1px; "Super Junior’s Choi Siwon and Jackie Chan will appear on Running Man

February 19, 2013 7:00 pm dkrogers

2013021916090514893_1.jpgSuper Junior’s Choi Siwon recently took a picture with action star Jackie Chan.

On February 19, Choi posted a picture on his Weibo account with the comment in English, “It was such a great time with Jackie Chan. Always our hero!”

In the picture, Choi and Jackie Chan are posing for the camera while holding Super Junior-M’s autographed CD together.

People who saw the picture responded: “The two world stars have met.” “Choi is so handsome.” “I wish both Choi and Jackie Chan good luck.”

Jackie Chan arrived in Korea on February 18 to promote his movie 12 Chinese Zodiac Heads. He will also appear on SBS’s Running Man with Choi.

Guest delightful

Gary wanting to buy Jihyo that ring was so precious, but when the salesman told them the price, it was priceless! Gary, work harder so you can get that ring for her! I'm rooting for you!

LMFAO I love Gary "I want small size" "Why with me play?!" his engrish <3 So many cute interactions between the members in this episode. Like when Gwangsoo planting kisses on JK haha and those fans with the giraffe uniform omg he's definitely the icon of betrayal all over Asia. I kind of wanted to see more Dumb&Dumber (JS & GS) though. Last but not least, I love/admire Jihyo's fearlessness/bravery when she did the bungee jumping (I knew she would get bored climbing up the tower lol). To be honest I would rather jump than climb the tower too XD The episode seemed a bit rushed to me, but oh well, can't wait for their next trip to VN =)

Guest jjsweeter0211

Jackie Chan and Super Junior’s Choi Siwon to Appear on ‘Running Man’ Together

2013-02-20 10:53  l   CJ E&M enewsWorld Grace Danbi Hong

In Korea to promote his new movie Chinese Zodiac, Jackie Chan will be running with the pack on SBS’Running Man with Super Junior’s Choi Siwon right beside him.

29393782.jpg

On February 19, Jackie Chan and Choi Siwon participated in the filming of Running Man with Yoo Jae Suk and the rest of the crew. Jackie Chan has previously appeared on Running Man via video, giving the cast a mission for the Hong Kong special. It’s said that Jackie Chan was very carefree and shocked the cast by speaking adequate Korean. 

Jackie Chan landed in Korea on February 18 and for one night and two days, he will be participating in the recording ofRunning Man, MBC’s Kneedrop Guru, and MBC’s The Great Birth, while promoting his new movie in Korea. 

Choi Siwon tweeted a picture with the Chinese star on February 19, writing, “It was such a great time with Jackie Chan. Always our hero!”

Photo Credit: Siwon’s Twitter