[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

waaaaaaaahhhhh! Running Man never fail to amuse me! Yonghwa is back and together with my current idol crush! Infinite L! RM DAEBAK!!  PD-nim!  Kamsahamnida! 0_0

RM is really my favorite Korean show! RM fighting!

Last episode (127) Gary is super funny!! I really adore him!

Guest seoulinlovenow

Running Man is truly my favorite Korean variety show! Always had a good laugh while watching :))

Love Grasshopper Jae Suk and Peaceful Gary...

Let's hope they will continue to 'run' further! :)

hahahha ep.127 is again a great episode of RM! I cant believe that KJK has this cute side as well, when he walks like lady? hahahha OMG! I was laughing so hard and when he pushed him palying dodgeball game ahhaha poor him, and no one could beat him he is really a Tiger!
KJK couldn;t get move easily because of the jacket hehehhe
its fair game, I would prefer Jiwoos team to win but when I saw it, its fairly enough...YH is now confident against KJK, he loves guesting RM now, which I love it! 
Im excited on ep.129, sulli is gonna be here again! and as well YH> hahahha 

Guest jjsweeter0211

Park Shin Yang and Eom Ji Won Bring the laughter on the ‘Running Man’ Set This Week

2013-01-11 14:40  l   CJ E&M enewsWorld Stewart Ho

Park Shin Yang and Eom Ji Won will show their variety skills on SBS’ Running Man this week.

95698754.jpg

The two star’s anticipated appearance on the show will air this week for the ‘Running Man – War of Money’ special. 

Since the two star actors are known for their serious roles, many of the Running Man cast were initially anxious over their arrival, but were reportedly surprised by the actors′ wit and humor.

73227540.jpg

Park Shin Yang, in particular, showed his comic chops right off the bat as he referenced several popular phrases and jokes, while his sometimes unpredictable and clumsy actions made the set erupt into laughter. 

Eom Ji Won also showed a surprising level of competitiveness during the games as she would both encourage and jokingly admonish her teammates depending how well they were doing. 

The first episode airs on January 13.

Photo Credit: Kim Byung Kwan, SBS

semi-fly said: I'm re-watching one of the older "spy" episodes if Running Man and it had me wondering if the spy element...? i.e., the part with the Running Man members knowing the set up has been revealed at the very end rather than the very beginning. {if the spy element what??} For example like in the most recent episode with Choi Ji Woo (126-127) we see Choi Ji Woo being set up as the spy but the episode continues on from there without the audience knowing the Running Man members knew about her mission from the very beginning.

Does that make sense?

I'm curious if putting the episode together in such a manner would alter our perception of the episode enough or would it ultimately feel like a bad splice job i.e., make no logical sense?

It's entirely possible that some aspect of what I'm asking/saying has already occurred if you factor in what happened at the end of the episode in which Gary was the spy, the ending of that episode gave off a rather unusual feeling almost as if Gary had been acting as a double agent knowing and not knowing of the deception (the little Kevin Spacey [movie: K-PAX(?)] bit with the limp that corrected itself) he was involved in/with.

I'm re-watching one of the older "spy" episodes if Running Man and it had me wondering if the spy element i.e., the part with the Running Man members knowing the set up has been revealed at the very end rather than the very beginning. For example like in the most recent episode with Choi Ji Woo (126-127) we see Choi Ji Woo being set up as the spy but the episode continues on from there without the audience knowing the Running Man members knew about her mission from the very beginning.

Does that make sense?

I'm curious if putting the episode together in such a manner would alter our perception of the episode enough or would it ultimately feel like a bad splice job i.e., make no logical sense?

It's entirely possible that some aspect of what I'm asking/saying has already occurred if you factor in what happened at the end of the episode in which Gary was the spy, the ending of that episode gave off a rather unusual feeling almost as if Gary had been acting as a double agent knowing and not knowing of the deception (the little Kevin Spacey [movie: K-PAX(?)] itself) he was involved in/with.

i

i believe you didnt watch e show carefully or e version u watched has been edited.somewhere before e hunting section started,quite early in e ep,they.did show the PD revealing to e members that choi ji woo was out to get them.all 7 members were seated.down.you take a look again,i cant remember e timing

I think people are misunderstanding semi-fly's post. They meant that in the Choi Ji Woo episode it was revealed to the audience from the beginning that the RM members knew that she was a spy and they tricked her. In all "double spy" episodes (e.g. The Gary Show) the audience knows that the members know that one person is a spy.

Semi-fly raised the question of whether the audience would watch the show differently if it wasn't revealed in the beginning that the members knew that one of them is a spy, therefore not really understanding the actions and mimics of the members or if the audience would be able to guess it. I think it's a fair question and would be an interesting concept. Right now we laugh at how Choi Ji Woo is so clueless and doesn't realize that the members are tricking her but if we didn't know that, would we suspect anything or would we (the audience) be as clueless as the members?

I'm not sure if that clarified things, or if I made it even more complicated :P

miumiu18 said: I think people are misunderstanding semi-fly's post. They meant that in the Choi Ji Woo episode it was revealed to the audience from the beginning that the RM members knew that she was a spy and they tricked her. In all "double spy" episodes (e.g. The Gary Show) the audience knows that the members know that one person is a spy.

Semi-fly raised the question of whether the audience would watch the show differently if it wasn't revealed in the beginning that the members knew that one of them is a spy, therefore not really understanding the actions and mimics of the members or if the audience would be able to guess it. I think it's a fair question and would be an interesting concept. Right now we laugh at how Choi Ji Woo is so clueless and doesn't realize that the members are tricking her but if we didn't know that, would we suspect anything or would we (the audience) be as clueless as the members?

I'm not sure if that clarified things, or if I made it even more complicated :P

Guest creaturedreams

situations such as YJS yelling CJW into the decibel reader, Sukjin acting peculiar, statement 'slip ups' etc; it's a bit farfetched for CJW to not have a clue somethings fishy is going on. is she supposed to play along obliviously, for the sake of it being a variety?

Guest Aubrey Rose

creaturedreams said: situations such as YJS yelling CJW into the decibel reader, Sukjin acting peculiar, statement 'slip ups' etc; it's a bit farfetched for CJW to not have a clue somethings fishy is going on. is she supposed to play along obliviously, for the sake of it being a variety?

at least last week's episode is really funny, still CJW's is still clueless about how the game will run, I just love the YH being so competitive to KJK, 
I agree with u guys for some episode I feel like its obviously scripted, I want the games who are funny and like competitive, just like on when LEE DA HAE episodes or SOn Ye Jin , Ha Ji won's episodes....