[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

They are the male leads in the Great Seer which is SBS's newest historical drama (W/T) takes over for To the Beautiful You this week. Ji Sung is always fun.

I enjoyed today's episode, but I kinda wish the x-man theme had been saved for Yoon Eun Hye or even Kang Ho Dong(if he could make an appearance that would be awesome). It seemed kind of a waste to have it with just 1 guest. It would have even made more sense to me if it happened next week because DBSK were on X-man a bunch too.

Next year is the 10th anniversary of X-man BTW.

Guest rawrsnsd

Hello Just wondering if any of you know what the song is at 4:40 http://www.dailymotion.com/embed/video/k1JP5V4nYf0pYv3n9MC

Guest mugita

Wonder Girls' Yubin and Miss A' Suzy also joined today's filming along with Ji Jin Hee, Ji Sung, and Song Chang Ui.
viewimagevy.jpgviewimageqb.jpg
Credit: sjh and yjs gall.

Guest rntheatre

So MGY and the guest for ep 115 were in Runningman because of their upcoming drama right? If that is for certain, I think Yoon Eun Hye will be soon be on the program. She just confirmed that she will be casted on a drama "I Miss You"...
Damn hopefully. It's about time.

Guest heartbreak_warfare22

rntheatre said: So MGY and the guest for ep 115 were in Runningman because of their upcoming drama right? If that is for certain, I think Yoon Eun Hye will be soon be on the program. She just confirmed that she will be casted on a drama "I Miss You"...

i just read that eun hye is casted for the drama 'I  miss you'. It was hilarous seeing commander getting all shy with moon gyung. I cannot imagine how commander would behave if eun hye is the gguest. hope they will invite eun hye in the future. i just think that they should invite guest that had beeen in X-man for the 114 episodes such as eun hye.

heartbreak_warfare22 said: rntheatre said: So MGY and the guest for ep 115 were in Runningman because of their upcoming drama right? If that is for certain, I think Yoon Eun Hye will be soon be on the program. She just confirmed that she will be casted on a drama "I Miss You"...

Guest heartbreak_warfare22

isbes83

said: what about gary? is he staying, the way they acted and seeing gary apologized in ep 114, i think he is staying with the showw right? i don't really follow gossip.

Gary staying.... he give apple juice for apologize cuz all the trouble he cause plus RM shooting been delayed because of him... It sweet when all member keep teasing him... "I miss you even as I'm looking at you"... :))  They really do care for each other... after all it already been 2 years... 

Guest nicha1980

@rphere, yes you can post that.

I really like RM latest episode. MGY is very cool girl... ^^

And when YEH will be guesting? LOL