[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

About the Wikipedia page, I agree with @Wildarms and many others, that screen shot doesnt seem authentic.. but let's just wait and see.

@Salvadora That's  just my personal opinion. ;)

Personnaly, I think I have never seen any idols really into a variety 'made-up' character. For ex, who ever want to play betrayer character like LKS? Which idol would act like SJH in variety, like punching other members, kicking LKS..

I think idols are ready to play dumb, silly etc, but they are not ready to take any other negative character in variety yet. 

Nothing against Lee Joon or any other idols, I mean it!

I'll be disappointed if Gary does leave because I've been a fan since the start of Running Man.

I sort of agree with the rankings in that it's pretty much YJS > Jong Kook > HaHa >KwangSoo but I think the last three are about even. And as I said, I say that as fan of Gary but also JiHyo. To me JiHyo is often edited out of large parts of the episodes. She has gained the ace character (remember the beginning where they wondered what exactly she was good at?) but she's often edited out of large parts of the nametag sections at the end of episodes. You could argue it's the same for JSJ and Gary, but I think they're better talkers than JiHyo. Not that I'm saying she should be replaced or anything. I think it'd probably only be doable by someone like Hyori or YeJin.

As for the replacement, I'm going to take a wait and see approach. If it's someone like Lee Joon or YongHwa who've already been on the show a few times then I don't think it'd be too bad. That said, guesting on the show and being a regular is a different kettle of fish. As Lizzy found out. I've seen Lee Joon on other shows where he's been a fixed member and he's faded into the background at times. You could argue that those shows were different in nature and had more participants so less chance at the limelight than he will have on Running Man.

What I would really like if Gary does go? Something out of leftfield. Something huge. Like Kang HoDong. Oh man, if they could get him and YJS together in something like Running Man, it really would take me back to X-man days.

Guest salvadora

Archon said: What I would really like if Gary does go? Something out of leftfield. Something huge. Like Kang HoDong. Oh man, if they could get him and YJS together in something like Running Man, it really would take me back to X-man days.

Hmm, I'm more interested in seeing Lee Joon on WGM than being a permanent member on RM.  I do like him guesting but not sure about him being a permanent addition.  I do like Yong Hwa but I wouldn't mind it if they just left it as 6 members.  I always found the team assignments to be uneven because of the number of RM members.

Guest salvadora

lindt_cho We will never agree  :P What is clear, is that in my country the celebrities never would the hundredth part of nonsense
(think that's why I like the Korean idols)  :))

Archon I've been reading rumors many months, but does not seem very solid...Star King, Golden Fishery, 1N2D...are very important; It would be logical to return slowly, as a guest at various events or with a small program (as Hyori) to see how people respond to his return. We'll see... ;)

Well, the fact is, he has signed for a new entertainment agency. You don't do that unless you are planning to make a comeback. It's just a matter of when not if. Pretty sure the articles had quotes from him too, with respect to his comeback.

He's headlined arguably the biggest variety show of the last 5 years in 1N2D. Any program he chooses to make a comeback on whether it be as a guest (which I somehow doubt) or as an MC, a big deal is going to be made about it. Star King is also losing one of its MCs in Leeteuk to the military enlistment, so a slot is opening up.

Archon said: Well, the fact is, he has signed for a new entertainment agency. You don't do that unless you are planning to make a comeback. It's just a matter of when not if. Pretty sure the articles had quotes from him too, with respect to his comeback.

He's headlined arguably the biggest variety show of the last 5 years in 1N2D. Any program he chooses to make a comeback on whether it be as a guest (which I somehow doubt) or as an MC, a big deal is going to be made about it. Star King is also losing one of its MCs in Leeteuk to the military enlistment, so a slot is opening up.

Hi, just got this news

http://ph.omg.yahoo.com/news/will-yoo-jae-suk-persuade-leessang-like-he-092039065.html 

and one of its paragraphs is 

Fortunately for everyone, the situation seems to be more brighter than before. The producers of Running Man have said that Gary will not be leaving the show, while LeeSsang has stayed quiet on the issue since the members′ sudden announcements. The tables may turn dramatically.

The shooting of Infinity Challenge coming up on September 27 is expected to be an indication of how the situation is going. If at least one out of the two leaves his show, it becomes highly probable that the other will follow.

enrell said: Archon said: Well, the fact is, he has signed for a new entertainment agency. You don't do that unless you are planning to make a comeback. It's just a matter of when not if. Pretty sure the articles had quotes from him too, with respect to his comeback.

Guest heartbreak_warfare22

the cancellation of Running Man and Infinity Challenge filming on their respective filming days shows the support of the cast and crew of both shows. it won't feel right to film amidst the controversy (well for me its not really a controversy, just that some netizens went overboard this time).
I wish both Gil and Gary would realize the love and support that they have, from their cast mates to the fans all over the world.

Guest salvadora

But, have been dismissed, have a serious illness or have to do military service?  :-/ NO, they have made the decision...leave everything for music; I wish them well in their careers, well, honestly, if after his departure the Ratings remain or up, I hope you do not let them return.  =;
Are causing many problems producers, colleagues and the public; if you go ... do not come back  [-(

Sorry guys. i dont think Lee joon will be taking Gary place. and i hope he will not. Maybe as a guest its oke for me. he will be ultra busy, shooting WGM, idol manager, and Filming IRIS2 also MBLAQ will comeback next month.  I STILL HOPE GARY STAY!!! i really like GARY.

off note : Joon actually very shy and sensitive if your an hardcore A+ like me. you would know :D he is not that silly or stupid as you know him now.... this back when MBLAQ still a rookie

:):)