[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

Guest heartbreak_warfare22

is it true that Gary will be on hiatus on variety shows? it means there is a possibility that he would leave Running Man. :(

@nkim11: I believe Gary's decision has something to do with Leessang Company and the cancelled Super 7 concert of Infinity Challange in which Gil, Gary's Leessang partner, is a part of. I believe Gil is planning on leaving his post on Infinity Challenge. Poor Jaesuk and HaHa, they will lose 2 friends from their shows.
Let's just hope Gary and Gil's hiatus, if they decide to go with it, be temporary and short.

Watching Episode 111 was really fun though. the interactions with random people in the crowd and the RM member's characters are all known to all audiences. I laughed hard when there was a random guys singing the betrayal song.
I guess RM is really popular nowadays. I believe they have more than 20% viewer ratings.

Guest olive_naTSuVIP

I also saw Gary's tweet and all the news. I just hoping he can still being on RM than other variety show. I think shooting RM only takes 1 or 2 days, so on the other day he can focus on music and his company.  :((Or maybe he need more time to healing his back injury? I think he's already looks better on RM 111 (the competition of ripped name tag is so fun!)..  #-o 
He's one of my favorite RM member, and now he wanna leave just like Joong Ki?? STRESS~~~~~  ~X( 

Guest harringtondaniel89

http://img528.imageshack.us/slideshow/webplayer.php?id=dfer.jpg

Starting in October: Lee Joon will be a member of Running Man.
(Sorry for poor quality)

Lee Joon would be good, I think, as a replacement for Gary. Lee Joon would be very busy with RM and WGM. I guess he has good relationships with both SBS and MBC. Lee Joon would be okay because of his image and with him being a guest a number of times, he would mix well with RM members. I was thinking of other former guests that could temporarily replace Gary, the likes of Yonghwa, Nichkhun, or females like Gong Hyo Jin.
I just hope Gary's leave from RM would be temporary and a short one. RM would not be the same without him. I'm starting to fear that the same thing that happened to Family Outing would happen to RM. I'm hoping that since most of the PD's of RM worked during Family Outing days,they had experienced members leaving the show and would be able to handle the current situation with Gary's leave,

Guest salvadora

Lee Joon could do a good job, probably, but I think this would be the perfect opportunity to put another girl...Lee Hyori, Maybe? \:D/
(I know that this is a dream that will not be met)
. Choosing a handsome boy is to continue the path of romance with Song Ji; this already tired, the show requires other girl and new topics.

On the possible departure of Gary, personally do not care too (provided the substitute is not unbearable). The departure of Yoo Jae Suk, HaHa or Kim Jong Kook itself would be disastrous, and very sad in the case of Lee Kwang Soo and Song Ji, but Gary and Ji Suk Jin...I'll get over.

salvadora said: Lee Joon could do a good job, probably, but I think this would be the perfect opportunity to put another girl...Lee Hyori, Maybe? \:D/
. Choosing a handsome boy is to continue the path of romance with Song Ji; this already tired, the show requires other girl and new topics.

On the possible departure of Gary, personally do not care too (provided the substitute is not unbearable). The departure of Yoo Jae Suk, HaHa or Kim Jong Kook itself would be disastrous, and very sad in the case of Lee Kwang Soo and Song Ji, but Gary and Ji Suk Jin...I'll get over.

Guest salvadora

enrell said: salvadora said: Lee Joon could do a good job, probably, but I think this would be the perfect opportunity to put another girl...Lee Hyori, Maybe? \:D/

It just bad that any member gone because they been together for a long time...Gary departure must give more impact than Lizzy and JongKi cuz he been with RM more than 2 years now. We will miss him for sure... 
Of course JaeSuk the main character of RM... But other person missing still gonna change the rhythm of the show... Look what happen to MC Mong and Kim C when they out of the show, even Uhm TaeWong can't bring back the glory... But it can't compare when Kang HoDong leave the show... The show totally dead... They have to become season 2, with other member. I pretty sure if JaeSuk leave some of RM gonna leave too cuz JaeSuk kinda glue that stick them together. 
I hoping that Gary departure only temporary. when all the crisis and his back pain all gone, hoping that he will be with RM again...
LeeJoon... with his personality, i think he can be great with RM, KwangSoo can be upgrade his status, not be makne (youngest) among them. I don't want any other girl, JiHyo is just perfect the only girl in there... 

Guest acejihyo1430291821

Obviously there's a ranking for who's the funniest/wittiest for the members of the show and YJS does come out on top, hands down. But I (and many others) don't watch RM to single out the funny moments in every episode. We watch for the group dynamic, the push-and-pull between tension and collaboration among the members. So when Joong-ki left, yes it's not like we lost a big player like YJS but what we did lose is a piece of that amazing dynamic. And when Gary leaves, maybe it won't be any less funny, and maybe his replacement (if there is one) will do a fine job of filling in the airtime. But his part will be missing from the overall dynamic, and for the more invested viewers, it will show.

Guest salvadora

As I said, the show requires other girl and new topics. Fresh air, perhaps a proxy war between girls or compete for a guy. If you decide to go that route the departure of Gary I think positive; whether to bring another guy to stay the same...I do not care (as can be seen Gary I am indifferent, as it was in his day Song Joong Ki...continue to rely that Yoo Jae Suk and HaHa for boring episodes).

salvadora said: As I said, the show requires other girl and new topics. Fresh air, perhaps a proxy war between girls or compete for a guy. If you decide to go that route the departure of Gary I think positive; whether to bring another guy to stay the same...I do not care (as can be seen Gary I am indifferent, as it was in his day Song Joong Ki...continue to rely that Yoo Jae Suk and HaHa for boring episodes).

Guest creaturedreams

I'm a fan of Gary in RM. But I felt within the last 10 or so episodes, something was off with his presence. Yes he had his moments in each episode but it wasn't very memorable. For example the moments where he tries to resparkle the Monday couple era, it's old and unfunny. 
@lindt_cho Lee Joon has a role of being clueless and in a sense incapable. He's shown to be funny, to a certain extent. So i think he should do alright.