[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

Then I saw this pic and for some reason Gyuri is wearing really low slippers so she might as well be walking around bare-foot.

*quoted image*

Couples are apparently as follows

Jae Suk/Sungyeon (his fav Kara member)

Haha/Suzy (he gets his wish and Suzy returns to be in a couple with him again lol)

Gary/Krystal (Jessica's little sister... Guess the Jungs like Gary heh)

Kwang Soo/Gyuri (totally going be bullied by Gyuri)

Jong Kook/Hyuna

Suk Jin/Ji Hyo (poor Ji Hyo. Hope they get Shinhwa on or something for her lol)

More pics of the filming here

yei !! finally couples game !! wooohoooo..

Guest loveydovey_lynn

love running man!!...    love all the members, they all have their own unique character that i love and they all hillarious..  xDD♥ happy.giflaugh.gif

Guest ktopia

I love Running Man, there is always some new theme that makes the show refreshed again!  They've done a great job!  Now for more love lines, perhaps Haha can have a go?  :lol:

I was hoping for Hyori for the 100th ep since she appeared in the first and her comeback is nearing (I think) so it would make sense, but honestly YEH has avoided FO and RM up to now, I wonder if she'll ever make an appearance.

Yoomes Bond was as good as I expected it to be. I don't know if it was scripted but managing to shoot a persons' tag in the company of two others was pretty well done! LOL, YJS: "It's the water gun's anniversary" Great episode.

Late edit but did you notice that Ji Hyo & HaHa suspected it of being a horror special? I hope the PDs plan one eventually. Summer is nearing, it'd be the perfect time.

I'm just wondering why they have kept mentionning Yoon Eun Hye so often nowadays, it's been the case for at least 5 episodes already! o.O Like seriously, why now??? Lol either she's going to appear on the show (what I hope for pleassssse!) or KJK is going out with her so they're announcing the news this way so as the public gets used to it (delusional mind...)...naah but seriously it's bugging me =.=

Guest nicha1980

I'm not sure if next week will be non guest episode that they filmed on monday ...

30618843794031289806214.jpg

or the couple race that filmed on tuesday...

15610344052051597337514.jpg

Guest timpa

Just saw on allkpop that Kwang Soo is going to be filming a drama this summer and the male lead in it is Song Joong Ki. So cool best friends reunion lol.

I hope it doesn't impact his appearance on Running Man. He was in City Hunter last year, but it was an SBS drama and Running Man is an SBS show so the PD may have helped to not schedule a shoot for Kwang Soo (since he didn't have a ton of screen time in City Hunter) for when Running Man was filming.

This new drama is on KBS and Kwang Soo may be playing a role with more screen time so it could be trickier with the schedule. Since RM lately has done a lot of Mon/Tues filmings. Hoping everything works out because Kwang Soo is such an important part of Running Man. I think this year at the SBS awards he could win one of those 'main entertainer' awards, like the one Kim Jong Kook or Haha got. He's stepped up his game/presence a lot.

Guest timpa

Ji Hyo looked super pretty in that Chinese dress and then Ji Suk Jin accidentily knocked her hand and she spilled the tea all over it :(

So then Kwang Soo grabs some napkins and was about to start wiping off the front of her dress without thinking and everyone starts yelling at him... LOL

Haha was again asking/hoping Suzy would appear so he'll be getting his wish soon heh.

Gary was asking for Jessica... Well he'll get her sister.

JYP with the Easy Brothers is a perfect fit... His character fits with them. Plus he ended up composing an Easy Brothers theme. Although he ended up being pretty capable at ripping off nametags.

Guest jayjayyun

Hello!

I'm wondering if anyone knows the song that played at 3:09 in the newest episode (Episode 92) when Kim Jong Kook, Song Ji Hyo, and Haha were opening their door to reveal the possible guest.

Thank you!

Guest mugita

Hello!

I'm wondering if anyone knows the song that played at 3:09 in the newest episode (Episode 92) when Kim Jong Kook, Song Ji Hyo, and Haha were opening their door to reveal the possible guest.

Thank you!

FreeTEMPO - Prelude

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=BqmhdcHsSeY

Vid credit to chris84bloom 

Guest jjsweeter0211

The 2nd year anniversary and 100th episode is coming soon :wub:

Would you like to answer a short quiz just for fun ^^ :D

1.What does "Running Man" mean to you?

This show is like a friend to me for the past two years. Thanks to the " warmest and funniest" RM family, I had a lot of good times, I was able to laugh so happily on the difficult days.

running+man+cartoon.jpg

tumblr_lstcg1Ckdq1qkbwwfo1_500.png

tumblr_m3ubfvh4Dk1r4emmbo1_500.png

2. What's your favourite Running Man member? Why?

As the show goes on, I admit that it's so difficult to not fall in love with all the members. If I really have to choose only one, I would choose Song Ji Hyo. The reason simply because she is Ace JiHyo, Blank JiHyo , the one and only, who is irreplaceable :wub:

tumblr_m395ufW2Cj1qdcel5o3_250.giftumblr_m30jluOpHV1qkvr14.gif

tumblr_m3641hfgV91qf64sno5_r1_250.gif

tumblr_m2w85yMY5f1qdcel5o1_250.gif

tumblr_m2w85yMY5f1qdcel5o3_250.gif

tumblr_m3b3nfdVSp1rurzsoo13_r1_250.gif

tumblr_m2jmr6WmjD1qdcel5o2_250.gif

tumblr_m28e89c2Bh1ql8gw5o1_500.gif

tumblr_m26yuqxjAm1r6qg42o1_500.gif

tumblr_m26cppPjz51qdcel5o2_250.gif

tumblr_m388tanmfr1qcqux1.gif

tumblr_llowbvBWKQ1qk2u4ao1_r1_500.gif

tumblr_m1vkpa9DvR1qi85nyo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m1tdp6w8qu1qdcel5o1_500.gif

tumblr_m1gih9tBq91r53r8ko5_r1_250.gif

3. Which guests do you love to see in special 100th episode? (Since the dream list would be very long :P:lol: you can choose up to 3 guests and you can have maximum 3 options :D )

Option 1 : Male Singer/Idol + Actress + Female Singer/Idol

Anyone from JYJ ( Jae Joong,Yoo Chun, Junsu) + Yoon Eun Hye + Lee Hyori

Option 2 : 2 Actresses + Actor

Han Hyo Joo, Jung Ryeo Won, Daniel Henney

Option 3 : 2 Actors + 1 Actress

Kim Soo Hyun, Gong Yoo, Moon Chae Won

I also hope Joongki will be back to reunite with with his RM family ^^

Running Man Jiang!

Running+Man+Cartoon.jpg

tumblr_m1rbari5ZM1qhcw41o1_250.jpg

credit gifs to tumblr and original uploaders ^^

@jjsweeter0211

I love that jpeg at the very top of your post. I'm trying to figure out who everyone is though.

So from left to right is it...

Jae Suk, Suk Jin, Joong Ki?, Kwang Soo's kneeling on the ground, Ji Hyo, Gary intensely staring at Ji Hyo?, Jong Kook and then Haha?

Haha, they're all so cute. Thanks for sharing! :w00t:

Guest zoddguts

The latest episode was the funnest episode in a good while. It also was very competitive with the taking out the tags. Loved it.

Soompi_Advent_mini.jpg

December 6th

edit by @agenth

On this day, in some parts of the world, a Saint by the name of Nicholas is celebrated. Children receive chocolate, if they were good, or coal (this by Mr. Krampus). 

It is a time when you can meet with loved ones (we hope, despite this year's difficult circumstances), a time, when you may also play a game or two in a festive environment.

Here you can find our suggestions for a Christmas party game:

Christmas Movie Bingo: 

clx-binge-watch-bingo-cards-page-1-16045 

cr. https://www.countryliving.com/life/entertainment/a34555161/christmas-bingo/

A twist on the classic Bingo - when you watch a movie, and see something on the screen that is written down on your Bingo card, mark that box, until you have completed a row to win something - perhaps hot chocolate? 

Is there a particular Christmas movie you cherish and enjoy in these times?  

Face the Gingerbread Man: 

If you enjoy seasonal Gingerbreads (eating them, or making them) - how about this game? Place a gingerbread on the top of your head and try to get the gingerbread in your mouth without using your hands - and only using your face muscles. Gyms may be closed, but this is free exercise ;) 

family-christmas-games-face-the-gingerbr

Do you like gingerbread? Or do you prefer other Christmas cookies? 

If none of these games inspire you, you can find more Christmas games here:

https://www.countryliving.com/life/g23477105/family-christmas-games/

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon @confusedheart @Sleepy Owl @agenth

Edited by partyon
Soompi Advent Calendar 2021

Guest Khai

Just watch latest episode...

I guess Jihyo and kwangsoo really close to the point that kwangsoo never think that jihyo as woman...

He just naturally try to wipe jihyo breast when sukjin spill water on her... :sweatingbullets:

And another part that make giggle, when Jaesuk and gary colapse when JungMyung can't hold any breath longer after they find all item... also it daebak when gary answer the real order...