[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

Guest wasabii_soo

Love Running Man *__*

Last episode with HaJiWon was pretty good! Never knew HJW would be so cute :3

I can't wait for BoA's episode!

and I hope SHINHWA will be on RM because they are h i l a r i o u s, plus they've been with YooJaeSuk, Kim Jong Kook and HaHa on X-men before. Would love to see them reunite again! AWESOME. :D

Guest sunny_dance

(big spoiler)

It was also hilarious when they actually featured Haha's mom in the flashback scene. It was a funny and unexpected surprise~

Lol funny also how HaHa thought of his mom when he found that book.

Guest cen7geek3

do you guys have the running man english sub ep 87 download? because i dont quite understand what's KOR and MR and stuff like that? are they the ones that subbed the videos? 

Guest timpa

do you guys have the running man english sub ep 87 download? because i dont quite understand what's KOR and MR and stuff like that? are they the ones that subbed the videos? 

KOR is a group/person in South Korea who records Korean shows and then uploads them. So they're not in English.

But one of the groups which subs Running Man has released english subs for this weeks episode so here's a link to the episode with subs.

RM 87 with eng

It's streaming so not d/l (although I think there are DL links on their forums).

Guest cen7geek3

KOR is a group/person in South Korea who records Korean shows and then uploads them. So they're not in English.

But one of the groups which subs Running Man has released english subs for this weeks episode so here's a link to the episode with subs.

RM 87 with eng

It's streaming so not d/l (although I think there are DL links on their forums).

oh thanks! but i dont think there's isn't any download link. anyway thank you. some said isubs can download these videos, but apparently i couldnt enter the forum. >< 

Guest luckykat

Just finish watching Han Ga In episode and it was hilarious!!! Yang Myung Kim lol. (sry if its not spell right).

oh and is anyone a Shinhwa fan here? Im hoping there will be an episode of Running Man vs. Shinhwa :w00t:

Just finish watching Han Ga In episode and it was hilarious!!! Yang Myung Kim lol. (sry if its not spell right).

oh and is anyone a Shinhwa fan here? Im hoping there will be an episode of Running Man vs. Shinhwa :w00t:

You are definitely not the only one :D . I, too, wish Shinhwa will guess star in Running Man!! :lol:

Guest timpa

Definitely want to see that. Shinhwa members were on X-man a ton of times including two Shinhwa specials, one which took place in Germany during the 2006 World Cup.

Would love to see them on RM.

BTW, this is kind of ironic...but I just noticed that Kwang Soo has another new movie coming out in Korea. He's playing a supporting role in a movie called 'The Scent' which opens in the 2nd week of April. His role is listed as assistant to the main character (Park Hee Soon) who plays a detective. The last time he was in a movie the leads came onto Running Man... I wonder if it could happen again? The reasons I said ironic because I was just replying to someone talking about Shinhwa and the lead female role in this movie is played by Park Si Yeon who many many moons ago was Eric's girlfriend.

Park Si Yeon also has a history with YJS and KJK as she was on Family Outing after Yejin left. Although she never did much or appeared much and it came out after she left that she had a wrist injury that needed surgery so she was on painkillers most of the time. Heck bring back 'x-man' I remember her being on X-man back in the day too lol.

Guest Smallazaling

BTW, this is kind of ironic...

Sorry I'm gonna be that guy... you're thinking of a coincidence, not irony.

Guest showoff

I want to see Jay Park on Running Man; Haha and him were exchanging sily tweets recently.  He has the variety show sense of humor down pat, and he's really athletic, which will serve him well in hide n seek.

Guest myselfonline

Sorry I'm gonna be that guy... you're thinking of a coincidence, not irony.

lol.

but after watching the han ga in episode, you know what is ironic though is:

HaHa has said many times that Son Ye Jin is his ideal type, and in her episode, KJK was her "spy friend". In this episode, KJK openly said he is a fan of Han Ga In and HaHa is her "first love". LOL. BTW, has KJK ever showed this much interest in a guest before? I know in the past he gets excited, but it just seems like it was because all the other male members are excited.

Guest nicha1980

Kim Jong Kook and Han Ga In were in the same agency (101 ent) so you can see them are quite close.

When KJK's 4th album promo event (KJK was in ms at that time), HGI sent her msg to support KJK.

And she was also in his MV (paramman paramman ft. SG Wannabe)...So it's no doubt why he is a fan of her... ^___^

ohh and HaHa is close with HGI's husband, they were on the same show and movie...

It seems like RM Members had history with HGI...YJS, KJK and HaHa...lol

Guest timpa

^KJK also seemed to be a fan of The Moon That Embraces The Sun... So it was kind of mean that Han Ga In spoiled him by telling him the fate of a character from that show... Consdering when they taped the episode the last 2 eps of TMTEBTS had yet to air ;) They filmed this episode with Han Ga in on March 12th and then the last two episodes of TMTEBTS aired March 14th and 15th.

Guest famiamia

I love running man...but I would love it even more if they had a horror special....

I think the most horror episode is the Running Man Hunting :lol:by

So nerve wrecking. Choi Min Soo is so scary!

Guest littlerabbit

They should try a race mission with a twist where the person holding the running man banner holds a sign that says "OUT" instead of running man so that the person or team that arrives is out or one person on the team is voted out. Then at the final location the out members take out the surviving members. Kind of like a Zombie episode.