[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

Guest mugita

This week episode with Big Bang was much more better than the previous one.

They were less nervous and were really into the game which made the hide and seek more nerve wrecking!!

Their ambush tactic worked pretty well. 

But I wish Jihyo wouldn't be out this soon. She is really good at this kind of mission...

GD also got his wish fulfilled by ripping Haha's  name tag off with his own hand ; )

Glad BB won the game and also the final match.

However, their summon/spell with the rings was kinda lame lol... 

Really looking forward to next week's episode!

The sport championship reminded me of the episodes in Family Outing.

Guest sunny_dance

Oh Gary, how simple-minded you are! How could you not have realized that Taeyang might've seen your reflection, coming at him from the glass wall?! :lol:

I was a bit disappointed on ep 84 part 1 with big bang, but I guess it was like that when most members weren't familiar with how the game was played. Like they had really good weapons, but didn't quite understand how to use it yet.

Also I like how the RM PD's and script writers always have something new to share with the cast. and even though Yoo Jaesuk is the MC he's never informed of anything. Yet it's hilarious to watch with their expressions and all.

I'm looking forwards to part 2, the preview shows it's very fun :) both teams can lose their tag and get out. which is fun and excited to see.

I'm watching the old episodes now, just to get with the understanding why Kwangsoo stopped with his framing character because that was the highlight of the show compared to easy brothers. If anyone knows, please be happy to share? thanks :)

Boa is probably the only SM artist who doesn't come on variety shows often, so this is probably the most anticipating episodes that I am looking forward too :)

Guest xu3173

The Big Bang ep to me is really a Big ep! It's been a long time since they jointed a variety show.

And for the next ep I can't wait!

Also Hajiwon ep <3 her new drama and now new Running man, she is my favorite!

Guest Smallazaling

Oh Gary, how simple-minded you are! How could you not have realized that Taeyang might've seen your reflection, coming at him from the glass wall?! :lol:

I was watching that part too.. and it just looked way too scripted.

What kind of comments? can you give me more details?

Can't freaking wait

I was referring to the comments right above that said she had really good stamina during the filming! ^^

And sorry, I made a mistake about her appearance next week, it should be the episode after Ha JiWon I think!

But anyway, I just watched ytd's episode and it sure was another thrilling episode!!

It was so funny how BB had to use the rings and EVERYONE (including RM team) were like, OMG please stop! hahaha the look on YJS's face was priceless when he heard that! XD

Oh I love how TOP ruthlessly tore YJS's name tag upon seeing him!! He was so calm throughout the whole show and suddenly he just changed when it got urgent. LOL.

And for the final round with Gary VS Taeyang: Gary was too naive to think TY had disappear!! Such a pity for the RM team but that was a good disappearance act on TY. :)

Guest GodOfSpeed

It all felt really rushed to me. It was the shortest Running Man episode in awhile (because of the expanded Kpop Star)

and woah... I'm so shocked (and excited) to see BoA appear... Variety shows have never been her thing and she's avoided them. I remember once seeing her on a Japanese variety show where I think I remember them doing something goofy with a piano (maybe it was like the floor piano from the movie Big?) or am I crazy? I don't remember her making appearances on Korean variety though. Even thought every other SME artist seemed. The Grace, DBSK, Suju, Shinhwa, HOT all were making appearances while boa was active.

SNSD, F(x), Shinee have since joined the list.

I just saw this on the boa fan site.

According to fan accounts, BoA runs extremely fast and her stamina is astonishing. The filming atmosphere was also very positive, and BoA also made those on the set laugh a lot. There is also a rumour that BoA will be appearing on 6 variety shows for her comeback this year.(cr 韩网+@yatou_0922)

She's gotta have stamina to do all those dance moves and sing lol. This sounds like it will be fun. and 6 variety shows? Sweet. Guessing she'll be on another YJS show... Either Happy Together or Come to Play, probably on Strong Heart as well.

Heh BoA's stamina is definitely astonishing. She's a really really good dancer, or I can say one of the very best in the whole KPOP (and JPOP) industry. And yeah I was quite surprised that she agreed to appear in variety shows. She rarely appear in Japanese variety shows too. I have that BoA's UMD documentary video though, which was released in like 2008 or 2009, featuring BoA's history and popularity in Japan. It's 1 hr 30 mins long I think!

Now left 2 more weeks to BoA's RM episode...can't wait!

Guest timpa

rumored guests for today filming are Han Ga In and Miss A's Suzy...

credit dc yjs and papitus cafe .. ^^

Really Han Ga In? Well I think Moon that Embraces the Sun has been done filming for a week or more now right? It just hasn't aired the finale because their PD joined the MBC strike...

Oh I just realized what their connection is so it's definitely possible that they're both on the show together. Han Ga In is starring in a movie called Introduction to Architecture and Suzy is playing the younger version of her in the movie. They can't have Uhm Tae Woong(her male lead) in the movie as a guest because he's on 1N2D. So having her and Suzy makes sense.

Guest nicha1980

PD Jo confirmed that only Han Ga In is the guest , Suzy is not...:) 

http://xportsnews.hankyung.com/?ac=article_view&entry_id=220552

Guest timpa

PD Jo confirmed that only Han Ga In is the guest , Suzy is not...:) 

http://xportsnews.hankyung.com/?ac=article_view&entry_id=220552

Too bad. Hopefully they appear together on another show...I'd find it funny if someone asks both of them to compare having kissed Kim Soo Hyun ;)

Guest Morpeeeeally

I've never watched this show but only watched because BB was on it...but now I'm hooked! I'm wishing to see all Shinhwa member's on this show. It'll be a nice reunion for YJS, KJK and Haha to see their old buddies from XMAN. The XMAN episodes Shinhwa was on were EPIC! Wishing to see that again :)

Guest GodOfSpeed

I've never watched this show but only watched because BB was on it...but now I'm hooked! I'm wishing to see all Shinhwa member's on this show. It'll be a nice reunion for YJS, KJK and Haha to see their old buddies from XMAN. The XMAN episodes Shinhwa was on were EPIC! Wishing to see that again :)

You should watch like the first 20 or 30 episodes then...the game format is exactly the same as Big Bang's episode. And it's really really nice! Very nice to see all of the RM members build up their relationship too. It's been nearly 2 years already!

Guest nicha1980

Anyone got the TV ratings for Sunday's Running Man?

Running Man's individual ratings ( Ep.85 Big Bang Part 2)

TNmS : 17.8% (Nationwide, Up 0.2% from Last week)

AGB : 16.9% (Nationwide, Down 0.8% ), 19.5% ( Seoul , Down 0.7%)

Credit DC YJS