[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

Guest boyofin9

I am a big fan of Rm, but the last two ep, RM spent too much time to find a guess... more than 30 minutes in that segment... The latest ep was really bore I stop watching after 20 minutes, watched all the RM member ate in variety restaurant ect...there no reaction, no interaction...

any how... next week should be better.. because Daesung will be a guess. Finally Nation MC Yoo have a sidekick. MC Yoo really need a sidekick in RM, just like in Family Outing he have Daesung and Hyori as his sidekick gag.

Honestly, with the "find the guest" corner taking place in such a large area (Hongdae, instead of like a building/landmark), I'm not surprised at the length of the segment. I think it gave Uee some good variety time too, as she was able to fully participate with dialogue and everything. That was always the issue with idol guests, is that they wouldn't participate fully or talk very much (for example Jessica). But I thought Uee did a pretty good job being a full participant. I do agree that the latter half of the show could've been better, especially the last segment. Although, it was pretty hilarious to see the male cast members get watered on (and the kjk vs kwangsoo at the end was especially funny), i think they could've done a better job in making a game that involved everyone. 

excited for daesung next week i must say. 

Guest nicha1980

I think the ratings of RM is dropping because of the new show of MBC... That show is great though...

MBC normally gains about 5-6 % for this time slot but after this new show aired they manage like 9-10% in both AGB and TNS chart.so now the ratings for both KBS and SBS are declining...

I dont know if you guys notice that SBS add 10+ mins air time for the last few ep. so i think it's the reason why the finding guest part took long time.And I really want them to bring the old hide and seek back...

Guest zoopia

UEE's cute, don't understand why so many people bash her etc. btw, who's the guy beside her in those pics above? he looks familiar but i have no idea where i've seen him.. haha

The ratings keep falling now...<_<

Ep.34's Ratings

TNmS :  Nationwide 8.3% ,  Seoul 10.7%

AGB : Nationwide 10.1% , Seoul 11.2%

Last week's ratings

TNmS :  Nationwide 10.4% ,  Seoul 13.1%

AGB : Nationwide 11.2% , Seoul 12%

coz the show kinda suck now. i find it less and less amusing each week now, no matter which stars they bring in. >< The PDs has to do something about it! And i think the reason why RM was doing so well at first was due to the cat-and-mouse game. i really hope the show won't get cut!

Guest darkaz619

yeah the new MBC show is good and i think rating will continue rise for that show.

i hope RM can maintain a rating of 10-12% or they be canceled.

yeah the new MBC show is good and i think rating will continue rise for that show.

i hope RM can maintain a rating of 10-12% or they be canceled.

what is this new MBC show? can u share the title or any details about the show pls?

Guest orangegummybear

Well I just wanted to comment that I LOVED the Oh Ji Ho episode (although fair warning, I'm biased on anything related to Oh Ji Ho)

I watched the episode raw but I still enjoyed it.. I enjoyed looking at Oh Ji Ho's dimples.. haha :wub: But back to the show, I like how they're trying out new concepts on how to "track guests".. although it's pretty obvious when you have camera men following the guest but then how else would they show what the guest was doing.. Then it was hilarious when Oh Ji Ho pretended to be a random person using the subway (after getting caught by the Blue team) and tried to act like he wasn't the guest.. But Kim Jongkook had a suspicious feeling and he and Haha kept trying to grab his arm/search his body for the ticket. Then Joongki shows up with it. Poor Jongkook, this wasn't his episode.

I didn't really enjoy the money counting game? But I did enjoy the luggage sack relay thing. While some people complained about "cheating", Oh Ji Ho and Ji Hyo were in the lead by a lot and if they weren't messing around then they would have totally won.. haha song joongki looked like a little kid when he was being pulled it was hilarious!

And the ending, wow what a punishment, I can't believe they got stranded outside on the beach and then had to put sands on their faces? Harsh and it looked super cold too.

*sidenote I liked how they featured the Incheon Airport since I might have a stopover there when I visit the Philippines..

Excited for the next episode with Daesung and Yonghwa! Yay! Hopefully ratings will go up.

Guest sunny_dance

what is this new MBC show? can u share the title or any details about the show pls?

if i'm not wrong, it's MBC's I Am A Singer. it's like American Idol but with Korea's top-notched singers in the industry.

The ratings keep falling now...<_<

Ep.34's Ratings

TNmS :  Nationwide 8.3% ,  Seoul 10.7%

AGB : Nationwide 10.1% , Seoul 11.2%

Last week's ratings

TNmS :  Nationwide 10.4% ,  Seoul 13.1%

AGB : Nationwide 11.2% , Seoul 12%

the ratings have been the lowest since episode 13! indeed, the MBC show is very good but both shows air an hour apart from each other. maybe the dip has also to do with the constant format changes of the show or even the disaster that's currently happening in japan? we can only speculate but the ratings are certainly troubling.

Guest nicha1980

^^ There're many reasons for the decline in ratings.

but if we look the schedule closely i think it's one of the reason.

As you see RM extends their airing time to 1.20+ mins so the show will end at about 6.40pm. 1n2d and I Am a singer start at about 6.20pm. I think thousands of people change the channel in that 20mins and makes the rm rating's graph down after that. I still think they can maintain 10-12% for awhile or it will be better if they can reschedule from 5.20 to 5.00pm so the show wont crash with the others...

just my two cents...lol

edit

@ sunny dance wave back..u fine,right?

I like the extra airtime too coz can see them longer hehehe...

i'm not sure which episode that they started at 5pm and that week got pretty good ratings though...

I think the ratings of MBC will continue rising because both shows[ I Am a singer & New Recruit (same time slot as RM)] are something like the oldies who holding the remote control can watch . and since they combined the ratings now so i really have no idea what their single ratings are... but i'm sure 'I'm a singer' must get really good ratings since SBS Heroes got like 5% only...

edit2

RM is filming now at Metapolis Dongtan.

Guest sunny_dance

@nicha

i haven't greeted you in forever... hello! =] perhaps they are flocking to MBC or KBS during the last 20 minutes of the show. however, i like the extra air time despite it being detrimental to the show's ratings lol. i've always wondered about the strange air times in other countries. from a viewer's perspective, it'd be more convenient if shows started every hour or every half hour. it seems they're a bit more flexible with their tv programming schedules unlike here in the US.

EDIT:

i'm good. ^.^ wow, just 5%?! they're in danger territory! it figures since Heroes competes directly with I Am A Singer. i don't watch Heroes but still... yikes!

Guest darkaz619

yeah the extra 20 min is has an effect on RM rating because most of the people is tuning in to watch I Am A Singer that show is great.

Guest sorcy79au

UEE's cute, don't understand why so many people bash her etc. btw, who's the guy beside her in those pics above? he looks familiar but i have no idea where i've seen him.. haha

Are you talking about Park Joon Gyu, who is the other guest? He looked familiar to me too, so I looked it up and he was the dad in Mary Stayed Out All Night. That's where I know him from

Guest nicha1980

look like Jung Yong Hwa is filming RM again today...will he be the fixed member? hmmm

reading from dc yjs,who is Yo Seop? and Shin Bong Sun again? lol hahaha

It's not the final info yet so dont believe anything.... I just have the pic of KJK while filming,cant find the others yet...

423f4c4a3619e9138f9f0f8bba384453.jpg

credit kjk cafe

edit

@sunny_dance

if it's really shin bong sun, kjk doesnt need to find her then. he just have to stand still and sbs will just run to him...lol

Guest sunny_dance

@nicha

maybe yo seop from beast?

the return of bongkook?! =P

EDIT:

@nicha

well, he does have a polarizing effect especially on sbs lol.

Are you talking about Park Joon Gyu, who is the other guest? He looked familiar to me too, so I looked it up and he was the dad in Mary Stayed Out All Night. That's where I know him from

or maybe you feel familiar with him because he was the guest for Running Man ep 8? hahaha just guessing~~   phew.gif  phew.gif

Guest sorcy79au

or maybe you feel familiar with him because he was the guest for Running Man ep 8? hahaha just guessing~~   :phew:  :phew:

Pfft, no! That couldn't possibly be the reason... :phew:

Guest mondaycouple

loved all the monday couple scenes in the most recent episode! hahaha gary always gets all nervous when jihyo actually reciprocates

Guest nicha1980

short clips from yesterday filming...credit papitus and cyworld...

http://minihp.cyworl...0&folder_part=3

http://minihp.cyworl...7&folder_part=3

http://minihp.cyworld.com/pims/main/pims_main.asp?tid=58177731&list_type=2&urlstr=video&board_no=4&seq=4&item_seq=151152306&item_seq_main=151152306&folder_part=3

http://minihp.cyworld.com/pims/main/pims_main.asp?tid=58177731&list_type=2&urlstr=video&board_no=4&seq=4&item_seq=151152306&item_seq_main=151152306&folder_part=3