[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

Kwang Soo having his second Asia fan meeting on 4 Jan 2014 in Malaysia! Organised by Faith & D, a Singapore-based events company which also brought Kwang Soo to Singapore in August this year! 
Lee Kwang Soo Fan Meeting In Malaysia

Rejoice fans in Malaysia! Yes, the fan meeting is confirmed on Saturday 4 January at KWC Fashion Mall. We will be releasing more information later. 

Remember the wonderful time that we spent with Kwang Soo when he was in Singapore? We can't wait to meet him in Malaysia again. Kwang Soo's fans from all over the world, do join us at Malaysia if you can. ^__^

Cr: Faith & D

Guest Littlezaznangel

hmm when jae suk got humiliated defeated they kind of signified the date so im wondering if next year we'll have a grasshopper revenge on the whole cast or just kim jong kook.
Watching infinity challenge i can see the similarities between the two shows even park myung soo mentioned it..During the singapore fan meeting someone asked why they dont do the eliminating the name tags often and one of the members mentioned that they are trying to explore new ideas for games and upgrade their name tagging game as well.

there is no one more courageous than Haha and Yoo Jae Suk. 
These two have a lot of fears, heights, exotic animals, physical challenges... yet, they do it because they have to. they face their fears. 
I'll give being the strongest to KJK, i'll give competitiveness to SJH but in terms of courage and bravery, that's Yoo Jae Suk and Haha. I don't see anything special about someone who bungee jumps or stands at the edge of whatever if that person is not scared to do it in the first place. But someone who can't even look down when riding an escalator and yet he manages to climb walls, ride a helicopter, get thrown over the edge despite shivering spine, that's the person i'd like to walk through hell with. 
big ups to YOO JAE SOOK and HAHA. They are the ones who show us that trying and giving your best are whole lot better than the best. 
Courage is not the absence of fear. It is the willingness to act in spite of fear. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear. - Nelson Mandela 

• Like 1

Guest wintersakuras

linh5000 said: How come nobody mentioned it here, that Leessang is on variety shows hiatus and runningman with infinity challenge are not filming this week? :(( :(( I hope Gary doesn't leave!!