[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

Jen. said: @Phi yes yes yes yes!! I'm so excited for next week's episode! Me too I'm sad DongWan wasn't there to film. It would have been better if all six was there but oh wells, maybe next time? =) JunJin's been waiting for this haha...

I'm so confused about the Broadcast date for the episode with Shinhwa. Is it EP.160 AUG.25 or EP.161 SEP.01 as seen here http://runmanclub.net/shinhwa-join-in-running-man-ep-161.html Originally, it said ALL Shinhwa members now edited to 5.  As fot the broadcast date, SBS Morning Wide News segment on AUG.20 said to be broadcast on AUG.25.... and there's this one from Running Man K-site....

Tune in for both day to  be sure :P

A few more photos to share
Eric & Junjin!!!

ae1e563ctw1e7u6mpn8y6j20bo0fk3z0.jpg

BSKnFwOCIAEpDan.jpg:large

Credit: as tagged + Axerine + Sera0216

Guest delightful

Absolutely loved Gary and Jihyo in this episode! They soooooooo deserve each other! Kwangsoo and John Park!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So cute! I loved John's remark when Jaesuk asked if he understood the convo! He seriously cracks me up. 

Guest jjsweeter0211

Running Man star Lee Kwang soo meets local fans in Singapore

mzpipa038sbevfgawnrw8iigyzsol22x.jpg

[by Cho Suyoun] Actor Lee Kwang soo visited Singapore and had a special event with 1,000 fans.
On August 17, Lee Kwang soo held his fan meeting event with 1,000 fans and attracted local media’s attention. At the event, Lee Kwang soo enjoyed recreation activities with fans on the stage, sang some his favorite song and talked about his ordinary lifestyle. Also, Lee drew few people randomly and made their wishes come true. The Running Man star had fun time by taking photos together, signing autographs and accepting the request of kissing on forehead as well.
The event was held for nearly two hours and Lee was touched by how the local fans show unceasing love toward him. The fans were also satisfied that Lee Kwang soo’s careful concern on each one of fans so they requested another visit to Singapore at the end.  Meanwhile, Lee Kwang soo is currently playing a role ‘Lim Hae’ in the historical series ‘Goddess of fire Jungyi’ and is appearing on entertainment program ‘Running Man’ every Sunday. (photo by King Kong Entertainment)

class="headline" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; font-size: 26px; line-height: 1.21em; font-family: arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Lee Kwang Soo lives up to his billing as the new Korean Wave star in Singapore

Lee Kwang Soo recently held a fan meeting in Singapore, where he spent a wonderful time with 1,000 fans in attendance.

Lee Kwang Soo’s fan meeting was held at Resorts World Sentosa on August 17th, and he was warmly received by 1,000 fans. He aptly demonstrated his new Asian prince image at his first-ever overseas fan meeting, and also showed why he is so popular among fans.

Lee Kwang Soo played games with fans, and also spoke about his recent happenings, while emanating his impish and mischievous personality from time to time. As Kwang Soo played the piano and sang to Yoo Jae Ha’s ‘Because I Love You’ on stage, it was like a reply of a scene from his drama ‘Nice Guy’, as he showed his romantic side.

Fans were then picked at random to go up on stage where they would get their wish fulfilled by Lee Kwang Soo. To fulfil their wishes, Lee Kwang Soo took photos, sign autographs, and even kissed some on their foreheads, and spent a wonderful time with everyone.

Kwang Soo was said to have locked eyes with every fan, and fulfilled their wishes as much as possible, whether it was locking all ten fingers together, hugs, and others. He totally charmed the hearts out of every fans and even the organizers were impressed with him.

A staff revealed, “The near 2 hours fan meeting was a thoroughly enjoyable one, and was brought about by the fans’ huge enthusiasm towards Lee Kwang Soo. Lee Kwang Soo also showed much love and sincerity towards his fans, and totally charmed them. This fan meeting was really meaningful.”

Meanwhile, Lee Kwang Soo is currently starring as the crafty and ambitious Prince Inhae in MBC TV Mon-Tue drama ‘Goddess of Fire, Jung Yi’.

Copyright@KpopFighting.com

Cr: Yahoo!