[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

Guest delightful

Yeah, I don't like it when it's heavily scripted. RM does best when they have a venue to just run wild in. I hate all this drive to this place and do a task then get in the car and drive to another location. It's not fun to watch them drive around, sometimes the conversation is funny but they can do that while not driving. I'm just waiting for the day when an accident occurs, not just on RM but any show that drives around from one spot to the next. I get that they are good drivers, but being distracted like that isn't safe. They also have cameras mounted on the dashboards and sides which is also a distraction. If they want to drive around, shouldn't they just get someone to drive? Someone that's not a member? I just worry about the member's safety that's all. 

Guest guccigal

I love episode 156 with 2ne1.
YJS was a riot while dancing.
Looking forward to episode 157.  Looks like fun from the preview

i hope people start appreciating Kwang Soo. Have they realized how many characters rely on Kwang Soo?
The Commander becomes a commander because he has Kwang Soo as a follower. The 2 kids are not doing it for him anymore. Even if Kwang Soo fights back, it only helps the Commander have softer image instead of being a total bully. Kwang Soo balances it out. 
Ji Hyo, who seems to be developing herself as the female commander, also bullies Kwang Soo. If she bullies Gary and Haha, the two will just let her which makes them look like gentlemen and not bullied. She can't bully the guys older than her. 
Yoo Jae Suk also bullies Kwang Soo and is often the target of his set ups. 
stop hating the guy and start appreciating his usefulness in the show. 

Guest delightful

If you're referring to me, then you have it all wrong. I love Kwangsoo and his antics! I like that Kwangsoo picks on Kim Jongkook and makes trouble for the other cast members, but it's TWICE as much fun when Kim Jongkook punishes him. Usually Kim Jongkook tolerates Kwangsoo's antics but once in a while he just lets loose and pins him down, I love it when that happens. ^_^

130728 Running Man Episode 156 feat. 2NE1

Magnet Link

snapshot2NE1RM.jpg

%EC%9D%BC%EC%9A%94%EC%9D%BC%EC%9D%B4%EC%

일요일이좋다 - 런닝 맨.E288.외계인.130728.HDTV.H264.720p-HANrel

AVI-1.80GB

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:7fa40d4f5840f83141ead1408d0287eafd58d059&dn=%EC%9D%BC%EC%9A%94%EC%9D%BC%EC%9D%B4%EC%A2%8B%EB%8B%A4+-+%EB%9F%B0%EB%8B%9D+%EB%A7%A8.E288.%EC%99%B8%EA%B3%84%EC%9D%B8.130728.HDTV.H264.720p-HANrel.avi

http://cozycrab.blogspot.com/2013/07/130728-running-man-episode-156-feat-2ne1.html

Guest Fdfd Sadfs

class="title" style="font-family: sans-serif; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 20px; color: rgb(17, 17, 17); margin: 0px; height: 40px; overflow: hidden; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Watch [RAW] Running Man Ep 157http://www.kshow.tv/tv-show/raw-running-man-ep-157/

Guest zoddguts

adrilovekorea said:MBC 'Sunday Night' no. 1 in rating and 'Dad where are we doing' reaches 20%
4f2k.jpg

MBC 'Sunday Night' ('Dad! we are you going? ","Real Man") 17,5 % ( 2,1% more than last week) SBS "Good Sunday '('Barefoot Friends','Running Man") 6,6%KBS 2TV "Happy Sunday '('Mamma Mia', '1 Night 2 Days') 8,0%

Dad! where are we going? 20,0%  ( 3,1% more than last week
CreditTv Daily / AGB Nielsen

Guest zoddguts

^ Post from another thread. Yikes at Running Man. Ratings went below 10%, that hasn't happen since two years ago. Looks like the Reign of RM is over and the new overlord is DWAWG. 

Guest jjsweeter0211

Variety

5:00 PM

1. MBC Dad! Where Are We Going? 20.0 

2. MBC Real Man 17.3

3. KBS 1 Night 2 Days 10.7 

4. SBS Running Man 9.8  (!!!!!!!!!!)

5. SBS Barefooted Friends 3.4

6. KBS Mamma Mia 4.9 

9:00 PM

KBS Gag Concert 17.1

*All ratings are based on AGB Nielson Media Research

Photo Credit: MBC

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/42597

Guest zoddguts

Remember that RM didn't have great ratings till around ep 50. The only reason it wasn't cancelled was because the ratings did well with the younger demographic. It was the older folk that wasn't watching Running Man at that time. Which is why the PD in an interview mention they would try to get the older audience to watch their show. It did work when they made some changes to RM, the ratings really grew. Anyways would not be surprise that the older folk have left Running Man in favor of Real Men/DWAWG. As long the younger audience keep watching RM it shouldn't be danger of being cancelled.
No way Barefoot Friends is staying any longer though. Ratings are really bad, it's also a bad lead in to RM. 

Guest superweirdme

They have to bring top actor/actress Someone that rarely be seen in variety show. I bet the ratings will at least reach 15%