[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

Guest dadedum

^ oh so there will be no Lee Jong Suk? I read somewhere that he will guest with Jung Woong In. I guess too busy with the 2 billion other projects he's working on then..

Guest jjsweeter0211

‘I Hear Your Voice’s Jung Woong In to Run with ‘Running Man’

Currently named as the scariest villain in the television world, Jung Woong In will be chasing after the cast of SBS’ Running Man.

33991496.jpg

On July 23, a staff from the Running Man team revealed that Jung Woong In participated in the villain special of the program on July 22. 

Jung Woong In is currently starring in I Hear Your Voice as the ruthless murderer, Min Joon Gook. 

With the news of his appearance on the beloved program, anticipation is already building. He will be joined with actors Ahn Gil Kang and Kim Hee Won, who often act as the villain in many projects. 

The episode is expected to air on August 4. 

Photo Credit: SBS

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/41531

i love this week episode... but i have to agree that this really bad editing.... it look like they have so cut many thing to fit 1 1/2 hour

tumblr_mqetfjn62D1qc7c2ko1_500.jpg

[130723] Running Man PD, “2NE1 is such a lively group, but look out for Gong Minzy"

Running Man’s’ PD Jo Hyojin compliment 2NE1.

On the last episode of SBS ‘Good Sunday – Running Man’ that was aired on July 21st, they revealed a preview of 2NE1 as guests, increasing the excitement for the upcoming episode.

On the 23rd, Jo Hyojin PD told SBS E! Celebrity News, “I was worried that each of 2NE1 members might have a somewhat high-brow attitude but it wasn’t like that all. They were very lively and playful. They participated through the filming eagerly. Compared to their on-stage image, it was a different character of 2NE1.

Jo Hyojin PD added, “The filming was really fun. I think people will see a new image of YG’s building/company. Especially, Gong Minzy, you must watch her.

This coming 28th, 2NE1 will appear as ‘Running Man’ guests who had an emergency landing in Earth in order to save the planet that doesn’t have enough water resources.

Guest lionel1430292475

Actually i'm lil bit dissapointed about the story line in ep 155 but as usual RM can make me laugh.Now i became sad when the ratings is going down,maybe RM PD should have a new idea to refreshing the show and actually i was watch DWAWG and Real Man and i think Real Man is funnier then DWAWG but the reason i still choose RM is because the member of RM is like a family and even i dont know them as personal but what i see all RM member have kindness heart and humble that's makes them loveable (Sarang Surowo :)) ) and RM is still number 1 International Variety Show, if they doesnt success anymore in Korea we are the International viewers still respect to RM
Anyway i still waiting Hyun Bin,Won Bin, Gong Yoo, and Song Hye Kyo as RM guest.
RUNNING MAN SEUM DWA!!  

Just a question, this is not connected to all Running Man members, but concerns one of them:
Is Ji Hyo still in a relationship with her CEO boyfriend? 
I searched her profile in wikipedia, but her relationship was already deleted. 
I heard from a friend of a friend that the two of them broke up already. I wonder if it's true. 
Hope someone can answer me. Thank you! :)