[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

Does anyone know how the rumors even started of Yunho, Yonghwa, Super Junior's Kangin for being the "supposedly" the guests for the overseas shooting of Running Man  ?!!. - Honestly speaking I always prefer it when the guests are actors/actresses when they go overseas except if its Yonhwa or Nichkhun (they're pratically RM Family now). I just love seeing their reactions to how much love RM gets internationally.

Guest jjsweeter0211

20130208_runnigman_hyuna.jpg

class="entry-title" style="margin-top: 12px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 12px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; text-transform: none; letter-spacing: -1px; "‘Actor team’ to face off against ‘singer team’ on ‘Running Man’ for a spy special

Ahead of the reveal of this week’s episode, ‘Running Man‘ has revealed a few still cuts as well as details about the new episode airing this weekend!

HyunAHwang Jung Min, and Park Sung Woong were guests during the recent filming and teamed up with the cast members to form groups, ‘actor team’ vs. ‘singer team’, with each group having a spy from another team. The spy has to get information from the team to bring their own team to victory.

Even though they had to wait in the cold weather, all of the members participated actively in the entire episode. The weather was freezing and rainy, but everyone kept up their smiles and brightened the mood of the set.

This episode will be made especially entertaining as Lee Kwang Soo gets completely smitten by HyunA’s charms, despite being on the opposite team, and he and Yoo Jae Suk display their ‘dumb and dumber’ characters as they are unable to understand how to carry out a part of a mission.

The episode will air on the 10th!

http://www.allkpop.com/2013/02/actor-team-to-face-off-against-singer-team-on-running-man-for-a-spy-special

Guest deeajah

gong xi fa cai @vitmup... hope this snake years bring all the goodness...
where are you from? join on my streaming buddy today.. if you could.. but every week we always streaming and make streaming buddy like family.. ^^

@deeajah: I'm from Viet Nam. Episode 134-135 will be VN special episode , I think.I can't join your streaming buddy today because I need to go now...I think, I can join in next week or next two week?But my English is not good enough to talk more.
And thank you very much ^^

Guest deeajah

oh great.. i envy you...
next week come join us ok... my english too is bad.. but as long as we understand its ok..
coz we all hate grammar things lol

the title for today's episode is
ijungjomja~~ :D

hi~~~ can i join you guys today???
i'm p1n6an
hope.gif

oohhh gary~~~~ it's been a long time since he became a spy ;))

do we need spoiler tabs? or not :))
gary and jihyo are spies for each team ;))

gary is the spy of actor team
and jihyo is the spy for singers team~~~