[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

When jae suk said in his speech about the show is havibg rating battle with another programme, i really want him to know that it doesnt matter at all Yes, maybe in korea lately viewers are more into 'that' programme (based on the rating), but their fans and followers are around the world. Just look at how many subbers they have, fansites, forum, fanmade videos in youtube, etc. So dont worry, oppa. Rating is just a figure.

i think haha just lost... he bring playboy persona since x-man... He just to good with that character... every time his playboy charisma act, seriously i just fall for him... that just too funny... It been almost 10 years he with playboy character, it must be hard for drastic change. But thing still have to change cuz he got married... So it gonna tough for him to bring another character as good as before, it gonna take time,...

happysloth said:

@jjsweeter0211 :-h

Woah... You're here too, and you've been supplying all the fab pics and updates on RM ^:)^  Super cool! :-bd

So, tell me, if you don't mind, who's your favorite in RM? ;;)

^^ Hi ~~My favourite member? Hmm after more than 2 years,  I really come to love all of them :x But If i really have to choose only one, one member I like a bit more than the others is Ace Mong Ji ;)) How about u ^^?

Hi! Me? I love JongKook more than the others :x Thanks for the pictures and updates ^:)^

Guest quexido

@forevergirl, i recall Park Bo Young (when she caught the invisible Gary) and Kim Je Dong (when he trolled the RM members)  ;)

quexido said: @forevergirl, i recall Park Bo Young (when she caught the invisible Gary) and Kim Je Dong (when he trolled the RM members)  ;) ah yeah yeah! I remember now! ahhahah I guess Gary can easily caught! ahahhaha but I also remember when CHoi si won and Kim min jung hahaha 

Guest rosiepaulina

Hai Runners.
I'm Rosie from Indonesia.
I just wanna ask about " There are many people who get interesting with Running Man Iphone Case? " hehhee
Can u help me for answer this question ? :)

Guest milesedi

Aigooooooooooo!!
I don't know if you saw this people since it's from last month but Ji Hyo returned this year again to Leessang's concert and sang together with Gary!! 
MONDAY COUPLE JJANG!!!

Credit to the uploader

I just watched episode 127 with Choi Ji Woo, Simon D, Jung Yong Hwa, Jonghyun, and Gikwang.  I personally think it was a very good episode.  I enjoyed it a lot because the guests were comfortable and having fun.  Once again, Jung Yong Hwa shows why so many people love him as a guest on Running Man. ^^

Guest jjsweeter0211

130108 RM filming guests are SHINee Minho, f(x) Sulli, CNBLUE Jonghyun, Yonghwa, MBLAQ Leejoon, ZEA Kwanghee and Infinite's Myungsoo
Title :  The RunningMan Olympics 2013 with Acting-dolThis episode will be broadcast on 27th of January!

via mante7