[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

Guest heartbreak_warfare22

will be waiting patiently for the Moon Geun Young episode. I liked her because of her superb acting in Autumn Tale. she made a grown man cry. and to see her in a variety show, specially a show like Running Man would be a real treat. :)

Double the awesome with the upcoming RM episodes. Adore MGY & TVXQ, if only Park Shi Hoo had joined in as well *a girl can dream lol*. Happy & relieved that Gary is here to stay ^^~

Guest missgee

TVXQ2 and Moon Geun Young together in RM this Sunday? Daebak!!!!!!!!!!!!. I will surely gonna watch it (even w/o subs). 

Guest mgyfever

Reposting from MGY Soompi thread:

BTS photo of Moon Geun Young with her 'Running Man' name tag prior to walking down the BIFF APAN Star Road blue carpet. She wore the name tag as an event for her fans ^^ An opportunity to rip off her name tag! Kya~ Moon Geun Young out?? kekeke

564874_399197126817752_320427818_n.jpg
source: NAMOOACTORS2004 @ twitter
credit: Soompi Moons

Screencaps of her walking down the blue carpet:
545263_398970816840383_1817125831_n.jpg

Moon Geun Young let a fan rip off her 'Running Man' name tag while walking the blue carpet at the 2012 BIFF APAN Star Road event! What great fanservice~! The name tag was even signed by Moon ♥

Text on the name tag: "If you want to rip it (the name tag) off, give me just 500 won! ke"

The fan had asked Moon if he/she could rip off her 'Running Man' name tag after the RM filming. So she prepared it and brought it with her to give to that fan ^^

source: DCBH
credit: Soompi Moons

http://www.facebook.com/SoompiMoons