[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

Guest timpa

Find the cast instead of find the guest? At least it's something different... The bonus is that there may be more interactions among the cast and 'sacrificing' members to get away and 'cheating' to be the one to complete the mission.

I'm also glad we get Sunny and Yoona both on together as I find watching variety show appearances of SNSD (since I'm a fan) that they are usually more outspoken when there's more than one of them on a show together.

I wonder what the 'lovelines' are going to be. Sunny/KwangSoo Shorty/Giant ;)

Guest sunny_dance

STREAMING SITE: http://www.dramajoy.com/show/SBS-I-Like-Sun-Day-Running-Man/

It has all eps, just RAWs no subs.

Guest mylovepepper

KHAI- thanke you for the explanation

Somebody knows the name of the song which appears on 8:22 minute in the last episode of RM? When Haha was writing something on those papers and the girls returned to him? It was something sounding like:"Saranghe, no saranghe..........."

I remember that they put this song on an episode in which they had to run on a stadium while it was raining , and Gary let Ji Hyo escape

Somebody knows the title od this  song?:wacko: 

just because of this, I watched again the ep12 where in this scene happened I remember that they put this song on an episode in which they had to run on a stadium while it was raining , and Gary let Ji Hyo escape but the background song was not the same song in HAHA's autograph signing scene in the latest ep.

Is there anyone know the real title of the song in the Monday Couple letting go scene? hehe Thank you so much.

Guest theoddone33

just because of this, I watched again the ep12 where in this scene happened I remember that they put this song on an episode in which they had to run on a stadium while it was raining , and Gary let Ji Hyo escape but the background song was not the same song in HAHA's autograph signing scene in the latest ep.

Is there anyone know the real title of the song in the Monday Couple letting go scene? hehe Thank you so much.

Not sure if this is the song you mean, but I rewatched the scene in the stadium and it was playing this song.  It's one of Leessang's most popular songs so they play it in a lot of Gary scenes in the background.

Lee Ssang feat. Jung In 헤어지지 못하는 여자, 떠나가지 못하는 남자 MV

Guest scorpyon_giana

you are totally right, that was the song of Leesang- Woman who can't  brake up , man who can't leave  , in the 12 episode , in the stadium.

But the song which i am talking about , Endless love- J-cera, appeared once , in a monday couple moment.......................i hope i am not wrong again, but some episodes ago, when Ji hyo ran to jaesuk on the street, first they played the song of Whitney Houston- i want to run to you, and after that, when they showed Gary sad , that ji hyo left him, they played the song i am talking about- Endless love

Hello Running Man fans !!!

was really hook in this program... I been watching all the episode all over again for how many times until there is a new episode ..can't get enough of this..

I love Ji Hyo.... She can blend w/ all this men ... but my fave is SongSong couple they look so cute like a really sibling but i preffered them to date in real... lol !!!

well, in next episode where the snsd will be guest ,that Ji Hyo will be jealous bcause Song Jong KI and Gary have the weakness w/ the idol.. well, I guess if I were Ji hyo i will let jong ki and gary to get jealouse too ... she still have Jong kook a masculine man and Ha Ha who likes her a lot ...lol!!!

I can't wait w/ that episode .. I want to know whats the loveline is!

hope it will be a good episode and lots of action ...

Guest mylovepepper

you are totally right, that was the song of Leesang- Woman who can't  brake up , man who can't leave  , in the 12 episode , in the stadium.

But the song which i am talking about , Endless love- J-cera, appeared once , in a monday couple moment.......................i hope i am not wrong again, but some episodes ago, when Ji hyo ran to jaesuk on the street, first they played the song of Whitney Houston- i want to run to you, and after that, when they showed Gary sad , that ji hyo left him, they played the song i am talking about- Endless love

yah. you're right. That was ep. 33? I think. With Oh Ji-ho as a guest.. at the Incheon Int. Airport.

honestly, this makes me so happy.. reminiscing all Running Man's episodes..

Thank you guys. :)

Guest creaturedreams

So I watched episode 31 and Ji hyo mentioned that the Monday couple is 'no-more', then I wasn't sure if it was just a random humorous remark. But then I realised there really hasn't been as much love-line interaction between the two as before. Or is it all just me haha :#

Guest mylovepepper

So I watched episode 31 and Ji hyo mentioned that the Monday couple is 'no-more', then I wasn't sure if it was just a random humorous remark. But then I realised there really hasn't been as much love-line interaction between the two as before. Or is it all just me haha :#

This makes me sad.. I love monday couple, but I still have faith in them because of the "DATE in HONGDAE" on Ep. 34 and she chose oppa Gary to be part of her team at the Nanji Camp.

I love them like how much Park Bo Young loves them. :)

Guest timpa

I thought what she was saying is that it wasn't Monday anymore. Because at that point in the taping it was so late that it was early Tuesday Morning and no longer Monday Night.

Guest theoddone33

Well they film overnight.  I think she was just saying that because she was randomly mad at Gary and it was past midnight.

I watched Ep. 31 the other night and I'm not sure I've laughed that hard at any episode before.  From Jaesuk sitting on the stool to sing to the rock-paper-scissors duel with the air sprayers, to Kwang-soo switching places with Ji-Hyo on the water slide to trick Gary.  That whole episode was great!

^ i started to laugh so hard at the scene where Jaesuk was sitting down and Haha and Jong Kook kicking water at his face. I love how Big Nose Hyung always flirt whenever there's pretty girls. I wonder how his wife feels when she watches him do that on RM lol.

Song Joong Ki’s good looks reminds Daesung of… himself?

Sorry for cutting your post. I LOL-ed. Ohh Daesung, you are so funny! As expected from Daesung to make me laugh hehe....I'm going to watch his episode now. Can't wait for the reunion of JaeSuk and Daesung!<3

I'm really shipping the Song-Song sibling<3 Also, Haha and JongKook! =)

Guest scorpyon_giana

Well they film overnight.  I think she was just saying that because she was randomly mad at Gary and it was past midnight.

I watched Ep. 31 the other night and I'm not sure I've laughed that hard at any episode before.  From Jaesuk sitting on the stool to sing to the rock-paper-scissors duel with the air sprayers, to Kwang-soo switching places with Ji-Hyo on the water slide to trick Gary.  That whole episode was great!

it's true, i think she said that, because was midnight passed , and it was no Monday anymore, they continued with their 'romance' after this episode ........................

i have also watched today the episode 31, I laughed constantly and i couldn't stop thinking that what made this episode so good was their struggles to achieve the mission but also  interacting with each other and having fun.

I loved every moment of it, especially when jaesuk played rock-paper scissors with Sparta Kook, Ji Hyo opening the door and a huge wind blocking her face, also when Ji Hyo switched places with Kwuang-soo and tricking the poor Gary, the very unique dance of Ha-Ha and making his own dance team..............   :lol: 

it was so much fun, I really enjoyed this episode a lot

Guest Lil.Miss.A

@inception. don't worry there's more Jihyo-Gary moments in ep 32

I think she likes to play milttang (push&pull) game with Gary.. lol one ep she totally ignored him and on the next they run around holding hands lol..

after watching the recent eps I also got a feeling that Haha likes Jihyo as well.. isn't she a lucky gurl all the guys in RM love her.. except Gwangsoo.. but he's scared of her anyway lol

Guest mugita

Just finished episode 38

The 'secret order' game at the beginning was so intense! It was also very creepy (to me) since they filmed at night in the hospital,

with you know, the hospital atmosphere and all....

So it was really MC Yoo who received the secret mission.

I find it very fun! It got me hooked cause I was really curious if he was able to succeed, and he did.

However, the rest of the episode was so-so to me. It was entertaining but I expected more so I was left a bit unsatisfied.

So next episode's guests are SNSD's Yoona and Sunny!

From the preview, all the male members looked so bright and happy. I really can't wait to see Jihyo's reactions to that XD