[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

Guest dramaok

the blue team cheated! they shouldnt' have won!

the PD totally let that one slip. Yoo Jae Suk was practically turning himself in the whole time, making it soooo obvious. i think he expected someone to tell him he's cheating but no one cared. it was still kinda funny though i guess, but i was like wwwhat?

he's cheating! he's cheating!

Guest rigwarl

where can i watch running man with english subs?

Is it really bother you to read the first page first? it doesn't take 5 seconds to find it. really. :crazy:

Guest ktopia

This show seriously makes my day!  I love how the cast have different personalities that mesh and make the show that much better.  Between the love lines, inside jokes, and the intense games they play, I think this is my favorite show of the year!  wink.gif  <3 Song Ji Hyo!

Guest timpa

No news of filming yesterday... They might have rested...

Would make sense considering that this last episode was filmed one night and lasted two weeks so it may have given them the opportunity to have a week off since after that they filmed two more episodes on their normal weekly schedule. So they have 2 episodes waiting to be aired.

Not just for the cast on the show, but the filming is even more hectic and chaotic for the staff so it's nice if they can get a week off too.

Guest scorpyon_giana

:rolleyes:Monday couple   fans must be very happy with this article, LOL

Song Ji Hyo reveals an unexpected ideal man on Section TV Entertainment

9stpqs.jpg

Actress Song Ji Hyo has chosen an unexpected male celebrity as her ideal man.

On March 27th, MBC’s Section TV Entertainment revealed an interview with Song Ji Hyo where the reporter held an ideal man world cupmag-glass_10x10.gif, consisting of all the men the actress worked with, in order to figure out her ideal type.

During the initial rounds, Song Ji Hyo chose unexpected figures, as she showed preference for Yoo Jae Suk over Song Joong Ki. Furthermore, she also chose Song Il Gook over Im Chang Jung and Gary over Jo In Sung.

Additionally, during the final rounds, the actress had to choose between Yoo Jae Suk, Song Il Gook, and Gary. Out of the three male figures, Song Ji Hyo surprised by choosing Gary as the winner

Guest nicha1980

There's no filming on Monday so KJK ,Kwang Soo and Gary went to play Billiards together yesterday... ;)

RM casts in Faddy Robot...

d548dbd21cfd3824473786d422b27edd.jpg

Credit as tagged

Guest mondaycouple

:rolleyes:Monday couple   fans must be very happy with this article, LOL

Song Ji Hyo reveals an unexpected ideal man on Section TV Entertainment

*quoted image*

Actress Song Ji Hyo has chosen an unexpected male celebrity as her ideal man.

On March 27th, MBC’s Section TV Entertainment revealed an interview with Song Ji Hyo where the reporter held an ideal man world cup*quoted image*, consisting of all the men the actress worked with, in order to figure out her ideal type.

During the initial rounds, Song Ji Hyo chose unexpected figures, as she showed preference for Yoo Jae Suk over Song Joong Ki. Furthermore, she also chose Song Il Gook over Im Chang Jung and Gary over Jo In Sung.

Additionally, during the final rounds, the actress had to choose between Yoo Jae Suk, Song Il Gook, and Gary. Out of the three male figures, Song Ji Hyo surprised by choosing Gary as the winner

wahh so cute!! i wonder if she just said it to increase popularity for the show though?? still, monday couple jjang! :D

Guest alicechen

scorpyon_giana, thanks for the article. I'm grinning ear-to-ear. Gary Jjang! :wub:

Absolutely cannot wait for Yejin episode! Looks like our two women are going to fire at each other. hehe  Men, step aside! :P

Haven't gotten a chance to look at the recent subbed episodes yet, but a big thanks to ISUB Team. ^^

Guest silidet

As I'm re-watching episode 1 can someone tell if ever the "hide" team members ever stole/ripped off the name tag of a  "seek" member, If not why hasn't this been done (specifically when/how Ha Ha seems to be frightened of Yoo Jae Suk)? If the "seek" team is able to disqualify a "hide" member shouldn't it also be fair that the "hide" team have a similar option (The only downside I can think of at the moment is if the "hide" team suddenly ganged up on Kim Jong Kook and disqualified him)?

all i can say is that it was already done before in episode 18 but nothing happened. in some way, it was about to be done in episode 16 when HAHA was about to rip the KJK tag to "defend" GARY (at around 12:40).

Guest relly

Hi Everyone,

Running Man Episode 34 English Soft-Sub Subtitle is out.

resized.jpg

Running Man 34 English Subtitle can be found Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project:- This is a new project for the DSS CTS Team and it will be available starting from the latest episodes onwards (ie episode 34)

URL: http://www.darksmurfsub.com/forum/index.php?/topic/924-running-man-2011/

Please visit the link for more information about the Community Translated Subtitle (CTS) Project. CTS Project is about FANS helping FANS for FAST SUBTITLE RELEASE! Enjoy!

Guest cancerb

Hi, m just currently catching up with this show, and LOVE LOVE LOVE IT, i didnt watch much variety shows but have to say that the concept of Running Man is great, esp with all the ideas of games they need to played. i love the Hide and Seek game most,make me want to play one too.

I love all the casts but still Yoo JaeSuk comes 1st, best MC ever

HaHa is also cute esp when they insert Haroro sound effect everytime he is on-screen or got mad

SukJin ahjussi and his undying friendship with MC Yoo :lol:

JiHyo the Alpha girl and her framer KwangSoo also her 'Monday-only' boyfriend Gary

JoongKi the face of Running Man :P

And the muscle of Running Man Sparta-Kook (although he iritate me sometimes with his Bossy and unpoliteness attitude -_-)

Overall great job to all the staffs and casts for bringing us such a pleasure watching experience.

Guest teukiie

haven't been in the thread (& on Soompi in a while! Hi guys :D)

I just caught up on all the episodes iSubs has subbed so far (until the Seungri episode)

I must say, it's been getting good. I like the whole Find The Guest thing.

But the One Chance segments seem to always revolve Jongkook, but maybe that's because he's the Commander. But still, at least he helps them escape from the punishments (:

I can sort of understand why the view ratings are dropping. I sort of get bored watching Running Man nowadays

But nevertheless, I'm on the boat that's with Running Man and I'm never leaving it! :)

See you guys soon!~

Guest adikkeluangman

Song Joong Ki’s good looks reminds Daesung of… himself?

Big Bang’s Daesung recently made a ludicrous statement that made many people laugh.

During an episode of SBS Running Man that aired on the 27th, Daesung made a guest appearance where he reunited with MC Yoo Jae Suk as the infamous ‘dumb and dumber’ combo created during their days back in SBS Family Outing. The pair then became engrossed in a conversation where they compared the roles of Running Man members to the role of Family Outing members. When Jae Suk asked, “Who do you think Kwang Soo resembles from Family Outing?” Daesung wittingly replied, “He’s like Lee Chun Hee, not knowing when to stop.”

Furthermore, when Jae Suk asked, “Who do you think Song Joong Ki resembles?” Daesung lit up a big smile and comically said, “Song Joong Ki is handsome and plays the visual of this show. So out of Family Outing, wouldn’t that be me?” The moment Daesung made such a comparison, the entire staff and Running Man members broke out into laughter.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/song-joong-kis-good-looks-reminds-daesung-of-himself