[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

Guest scorpyon_giana

I haven't watched it yet the episode..............is it true that they included the "hide and seek " game again?  yeahhhhhhhhh, can't wait for Jonghwa and daesung.............i tyhink i will love this episode :wub:much more than the other ones...........

just watched today's rm episode but only daesung-yonghwa cut.. seems really interesting! the hide and seek part goes on forever and I love it!! really tense everytime there are running man members near daesung and/or yonghwa lol...

p.s. is it just me who loves yonghwa in this episode?  I love both yonghwa and daesung and I think both of them are great runners at running man lol! *quoted image**quoted image* can't wait till next week gotta stream it!! *quoted image* it's gonna be another great episode!

hi i also love Yong-Hwa and for me he is Running Man awesome VIP<3

i have not watch this ep but seem like it funny and so happy there gonna be 2 e that mean more interaction of guest and the cast next week^^

seem like most people here is Daesung fan only..

i like him so im rooting for both of him and YongHwa to not get caught and would win the running ball for Hide and Seek...

i think after Homin i don't remember other guests actually winning the hide and seek part so im hoping Yong-Hwa and Daesung could do it xD

though i wish they would get rid of the finding the guest part and separate the casts into 2 team finding guest in huge place...

running man is getting so boring lately with less interaction between casts and wasting time apart from each other finding the guest..

very little interaction for everyone:(

i really miss the older format of RM and hopefully they will bring it back :phew:

hopefully YongHwa will be guest many more time in the future..

i don't want him to be regular casts since im really worried with his health and getting overwork since this is really tiring show..

but hopefully when he have some time he would appear again and hopefully bringing other CNBlue members with him since i really want to ee the other 3 appear as well^^;

and hopefully Homin would also make 2nd appearance please :wub:

im a bit peeved that its in two parts... only because i'm not used to it.

i hope they're only doing it in two parts for this episode since the whole finding your team member takes up so much time and isn't as entertaining as the actual hide and seek

but i loved that it did not focus on only daesung~

i was laughing while i saw yong making excuses to run away~

and i swear every time jongkook finds a guest its terrifying!

i too miss the old version of running man as well but i guess we're stuck with this version.

but one thing that erked me the wrong way was the preview since it was majority on daesung. i mean i love me some daesung but i want some yong action while i'm at it no? (why does this make me sound pervy?)

Guest beiusung

hi!

just watched today's ep

LOL i love Daesung so much , if someone says he was YS's younger brother i will believe no doubt!

they are dumb and dumber, they are good at hide and seek game too =))

i love how Dae's cool hair turn to Dumber's style LOL.

Just when i thought he would be caught , he ran away LOL

can't wait for next Ep FO's reunion always be great, they have skill and understand each orthers

p/s: i think YH is great too, but you , guys should not take the compairision so serious since YH be guest on RM 4 times,and most people here were FO's fan so of course PD will give Dae more spot light, and fan will pay the attention for Daesung more

it's hard for him to join in varity show now because he has to prepare for his solo album this year.

Please just enjoy the show and have fun!

yeahh.. done watching RM today's episode. daesung is such a speedy-runner! same with youngwha. Both are great guests. whenever i see daesung being close to sparta kook or other RM member , just want to shout.. Run Dae! Run!! sweatingbullets.gifsweatingbullets.gif

And also when i thought that youngwha has caught by blue team, he get run away from them. haha... i think this is episode is good. lots of suspense! can't wait for next episode. rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

Guest songssiissii

So i know this is a two-episode running man with daesung and yong hwa...but i can not believe todays ENTIRE episode was to find the guests.......seriously???...finding the guests was fun the first couple of times. now it's like...think of something new...i'm just putting in my two cents but as much as i love this show, it's starting to bore me. =(

Guest adicumi

So i know this is a two-episode running man with daesung and yong hwa...but i can not believe todays ENTIRE episode was to find the guests.......seriously???...finding the guests was fun the first couple of times. now it's like...think of something new...i'm just putting in my two cents but as much as i love this show, it's starting to bore me. =(

for this episode, I see that finding the guests was awesome.. one dumber and one ace.. so many places to hide also.. and the other guests (or civilians) don't disturb the running man to be disguised like the guest.. like some other previous episode.. just like a huge hide and seek in the camp area..

but, the team selection, a bit too much for me.. half episode only to select a team and the result was made only by Jihyo.. so sad.. I prefer the previous team selection, fast and simple.. not this complicated..

the good news is the next episode must be full of fun.. no some 'rubbish' scenes.. and we can see Dumb and Dumber reunion..

Daesungie is still dumber, and he even tried to hide in a transparent tent.. LOL

Guest boyofin9

initially i was a little annoyed about the 2-part episode, just because im going wait an entire week for the 2nd part to come out haha. but, in the long scheme of things i think it's good, because it allows more camera/broadcast time for each of the different corners. i remember in previous episodes where the PD cut out a lot of film, in order to fit in into one episode. (oh ji ho vs kjk for example). 

i also didn't mind the team choosing game either. i mean yes it was long, but it was DIFFERENT. imagine if the way they chose the teams was the same every single episode, that would be pretty boring in my opinion. i like how they change it up every week. plus, this allows the cast to interact with each other, versus the guest-searching part, where all they're doing is looking for the guest with no interaction. 

anyways, did anyone else LOL at the part where kjk is waiting for ji hyo's boat and the commentator goes in a suave voice (this...is...sparta.)

Guest peterhoang

i think lastest episodes are great but the rating is down. I don't know why. Maybe people don't like the new game find the guest. I hope rating will be increase

Guest nicha1980

I guess PD should do something now...the ratings continue dropping...sighs...

Ep.35's Ratings:

TNmS :  Nationwide Not in top 20 ,  Seoul 10.4%

AGB : Nationwide 9.9% , Seoul 10.6%

Last Week

TNmS :  Nationwide 8.3% ,  Seoul 10.7%

AGB : Nationwide 10.1% , Seoul 11.2%

Credit dc ysj

i think they wasted too much time on the JH chosing her member thing. i'm all for change but to waste half of the episode on her being smug and teasing each and every member and then KJK joining in the smugness and teasing is overkill. it just make me ff all their interactions until they were done with the team selection thing and moving onwards to the actual searching for DS and YH. the first 2/3 of this ep make me understand why some people are getting less enamored/losing interest in the show with the smugness and teasing but then when the actual search begins i'm enjoying the show again.

Guest boyofin9

lol i normally don't post twice, but i rly do like the jae suk and Haha moments lol. u can sense how close they are, seeing as they're also on infinity challenge together also.

Guest scorpyon_giana

I don't know what to say about this episode........deffinetely has an  improvement but we are still in the "same boat", if you know what i mean

the majority of the fans of this thread were right, they are still spending too much time on things like choosing the team or chasing a guest................it takes too long, they introduced the Hide ands seek game , but I want this to be played by the 2 teams , and concentrating only on chasing the guests.............

The location...................i don't know , it used to be much funnier in a smaller building , like museums , there is much biger the risk of being caught, not like in theese episodes where  the area is way too big to catch the guest, and they just go like in a circle , chasing and chasing, and wasting time in vane..................

We, the fans , understand that they are now more busy than before , Jaesuk is a MC for 2 variety shows and with other projects in the same time, Ji Hyo busy filming her drama , jJonki also prepairing for filming again, Sparta kook as a singer he deffinitely has a busy schedule too, but they need to focuse again on the funny games and things that caught our attention at the beginning

Not to mention the ratings, which are dropping every week................the PD didn't oberserve that the new  changes  were bad for the show?

Guest timpa

Yea the ratings are trending downward and for the first time I think SBS's Sunday Night lineup lost to MBC's. The new MBC lineup is definitely building steam and looks poised to move into the double-digits next week.

So I kind of think it's a combination of bad pacing with the show and the find the guest being kind of boring at times and new shows on MBC drawing away interest.

I actually don't think the problem is specifically in the 'find the guest' concept, but also in how long it is. If they went back to the hide 'and' seek, but had the hide and seek game take 45-55mins at the end of the episode I think it would get stale. I think the show is best when they're all together as a cast (with the guests) and able to interact with each other.

When you split them off into two teams that tend to separate for most of the episode it really takes away what makes Running Man interesting to me and that's the interaction between them all.

Guest creaturedreams

I wish and hope the PD brings back the format that actually works which is the minor games > hide and seek now that they've slumped in yet another consecutive week and then they can brainstorm on other formats that could work. Otherwise at this rate the show is on the axing radar .. ):