[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

HAHA me too hes annoying this week.

KJK's character is just annoying -_- he was alright in family outing, but his whole "macho, im gonna beat you up" bla bla bla persona is just overrated now. in my opinion.

should his persona return to X-man persona?

what was jihyo and kjk arguing about at the beginning of the show?

he still caught the guest.

are they competing against the staff from now on?

star of this week: audio tech

I'm KJK's fan but honestly,i really dont like him this week ep...today i was like 'This man is so annoying'...lol....

Man, just to give you guys a heads up... but the two of you might get flamed on. I saw it happen before when someone made a harmless comment like that about KJK and he got like -20 the next day.

I always thought that KJK had the same persona/character in Xman, FO, and RM. He used to be quieter/shyer, but his "anger" never escalated like it has been lately in RM.

In Xman and FO he had the funny macho persona with the goofy name gag jokes, but I sometimes get the feeling that he's nothing more than a "bully" in RM. It's all for fun, but there are other qualities that he has that the show doesn't demonstrate. Sill his fan though.

Guest nicha1980

EP.30's ratings -_-

TNmS :  Nationwide 10.4% ,  Seoul 12.5%

AGB :  Nationwide 10.7% ,  Seoul 11.4%

Last week

TNmS :  Nationwide 13.1% ,  Seoul 16.6%

AGB : Nationwide 15% , Seoul 16.2%

edit

@bl00s : I think if people that follows this thread from beginning will know me well... me?  i'll get flame on because saying kjk is annoying? hahaha ...nah,dont take my word so much lah cuz i said that but i dont really mean that you know...lol

about KJK on RM,I know he always has the strong character since then but his persona in RM is annoying lately esp.his anger and when he looks down at KS...I know this is for entertaining n their relationship off camera is also great (ks was mc for kjk's fm yesterday) but i really hope PD will cool him down a bit n less shouting because you know,he has anti in korea and now they r picking this up and bashing him... people who aren't his fan will misunderstand the character for his real personality... -_-

Guest Blackteddy

what was jihyo and kjk arguing about at the beginning of the show?

he still caught the guest.

are they competing against the staff from now on?

star of this week: audio tech

Song Ji-hyo and Kim Jong Kook were arguing because Jihyo ask if the guest was someone able to fight against him. Then he said now that she's cut her hair, she more aggressive. And then she used formal speak to imply they weren't friendly and he said that she looked older with that haircut.

And they're not really competing with the staff. The staff had to do the jump rope challenge before the cast did. But it took them hours to get it done while the cast did it relatively easily. The teaser to next episode showed the staff coming up with a difficult and elaborate game to get "back at them" and to get more footage.

If they add a new girl I hope they add a girl that would adore Kwangsoo. He has so many hyungs and Jihyo that make him stressed. lol

And remember everyone Running Man always hits a low but finds a way to get better again. This week was their low but next week looks so good. I can't wait. And I will always love my running man cast. :D

Song Ji-hyo and Kim Jong Kook were arguing because Jihyo ask if the guest was someone able to fight against him. Then he said now that she's cut her hair, she more aggressive. And then she used formal speak to imply they weren't friendly and he said that she looked older with that haircut.

And they're not really competing with the staff. The staff had to do the jump rope challenge before the cast did. But it took them hours to get it done while the cast did it relatively easily. The teaser to next episode showed the staff coming up with a difficult and elaborate game to get "back at them" and to get more footage.

ty for answering my questions. I wonder what they will have to do on the rope bridge.

I was wondering for the latest episode of Running Man,

They played a song from Jeon Woo Chi: the Taoist Wizard as a insert song during this episode. Does anyone know what the name of the song is? and where to DL it?

nvm, my sister found it~

I think each of the Running Man Cast has this "persona" they are portraying. It just happens that Joong Kook gets to be "big bully" just like Sooro aka Game Devil in Family Outing.

I can sense he is actually a very nice person. If you will watch the previous episodes, you will see that he is indeed kind. Ex. He let Jihoo go or when Gwangso asked for the potatoes during the cooking challenge, he gave it.

Anyway, each of them plays a role. If without the "bully" aka Sparta Kooks, it would be pretty boring right...

Guest nicha1980

Song Joong Ki's fans gave the valentine's gifts to every RM's staffs and casts...;)

4lwrh.jpg

9flbt.jpg

credit pd's twitters

edit

i heard that Tony An is the next guest...

edit2

look like they back to normal chase?

241269753.jpg

49ec34be1da1487ea560709.jpg

241278552.jpg

55233.jpg

credit twitter and dc yjs

Guest on9soompi

You mean the beginning?

I love his wisdom & effort to single-handed win the last challenge for the group and save All members from penalty.

Guest sunny_dance

I love his wisdom & effort to single-handed win the last challenge for the group and save All members from penalty.

That's very true, and he HATES to lose. It's no wonder they win the last one every single time.

Of course, one could screw it up just for the hell of it. However, it's not worth the wrath of KJK.

KJK ain't letting it happen as long as he's around. His pride just won't let him do it. :lol:

Guest nicha1980

^^ his pride sometime hurts his fans too...i still think he should take his anger down a bit, just a bit...hehehe

OK,I just post the new one...lazy to edit...lol

RM is filming now at Paju Book City...Tony An is the guest...

what the word on kjk's name tag? [ 꾹이~♥^^ ]  lol

14804454.jpg

q4yh.jpg

sl0pg.jpg

94937661.jpg

credit twitter...

nicha, its like a slang word to say a name, in a cut way...in english trans it is kookie~(l)^^

guessing its his ongoing failing descision to try and act cute xD

Guest jokerfish

There does appear to be 10 people on the monitor, But neither of them the female members seem to have have long enough hair to be Lizzy. So I'm guessing there's two guests.

But I'm probably wrong because I thing the girl standing beside Joong Ki is the guest and Ji hyo is the one on the right of the screen 'attacking' either Haha or Gary...

Who is the best runner on SBS’s “Running Man”?

20110215_kimjongkook.jpg

Who is the fastest runner on the variety show, SBS’s “Running Man”?

VJs of the show, or the cameramen who run around each complex with the cast members, were recently asked to give their opinions on who they thought was the best runner on the show.

To begin, the VJs expressed their amazement at every member’s stamina and endurance. Despite fulfilling a whole day’s worth of schedules earlier in the day, the cast crew still reserve enough energy to sprint around large venues and record for the show all night long.

Three nominees were chosen by these VJs for #1 best runner: “Yooruce Willis” Yoo Jae Suk, “manhunter” Kim Jong Kook, and marathon lover, Song Ji Hyo.

The runner who was given the most number of votes was indeed, none other than the show’s own “Sparta Kook”, Kim Jong Kook. Not only did the singer receive acknowledgement for his running, but also for his understanding of the show’s concept.

Kim Joo Hyung PD stated, “Not only can he run well, but his senses are excellent. He finds a nice hiding place and keeps hidden, until he sprints off in an instant to catch his opponent. It’s seriously frightening. He’s like an ambushing lion that pins down his prey.”

Kim Jong Kook’s manager revealed the singer’s secret to his great stamina, as he said, “He doesn’t separately practice running, but he’s always been fond of exercising, and exercises 5-6 times a week, and he stops himself from smoking or drinking alcohol by running.”

source :Allkpop