[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

Guest jokerfish

... Wait. What's the problem with her voice?

Whatever it is, there's a good solution: wait until the subs are out and then turn the volume down when she speaks. You wont miss anything then or have to hear her.

is she the female MC on SBS King of Idols Seollal Special?

if yes then, I'm gonna skip that episode..

honestly, I don't like her voice, that spoilt my mood when watching King of Idols.. especially when she was screaming..

I SOOOOOO agree with you on this. Really disappointing that she's going to be the next guest since I really look forward to watching RM. As for anyone who hasn't noticed, she probably has the most annoying voice. The first time I heard her voice was when she did a special for Boys Over Flowers when they couldn't air an episode because Goo Hye Son had gotten into an accident. And what I immediately noticed was how annoying her voice was. Quite frankly, I don't know how she ever made it as an MC because her voice sounds like nails on a chalkboard. All the time, not only when she's screaming. Besides the voice, I've found that she adds nothing as an MC. She isn't funny, she isn't witty or quick with comments, she isn't good at filling in awkward moments (the way that MC Yoo is), and she isn't particulary pretty that she adds any visual aspect.

It's really too bad that RM is so tiring to the guests (and the regulars) that guests aren't excited about appearing on the show. I think that would explain why we sometimes get lame guests. I know that RM must be a physically tiring show, but I think the show really allows guests to show off sides to their personality that they may not be able to show in other shows. And if they do a good job, then it piques the viewer's interest and makes the viewer search them out in other shows, which will lead to that guest getting invited to more programs, which is ultimately good for the guest.

I SOOOOOO agree with you on this. Really disappointing that she's going to be the next guest since I really look forward to watching RM. As for anyone who hasn't noticed, she probably has the most annoying voice. The first time I heard her voice was when she did a special for Boys Over Flowers when they couldn't air an episode because Goo Hye Son had gotten into an accident. And what I immediately noticed was how annoying her voice was. Quite frankly, I don't know how she ever made it as an MC because her voice sounds like nails on a chalkboard. All the time, not only when she's screaming. Besides the voice, I've found that she adds nothing as an MC. She isn't funny, she isn't witty or quick with comments, she isn't good at filling in awkward moments (the way that MC Yoo is), and she isn't particulary pretty that she adds any visual aspect.

I dunno, I don't mind Hyun Young because I remember her from her variety work with Heroine 6 and High Five, both which were quite funny and a lot more interactive than what she does now - which seems like straight MCing. I kinda put her in the same boat as Shin Bongsun in where they're better at interacting with people in some sort of activity vs. just talking. I predict she will definitely be an active player, but somehow manipulate something in her favor, or at least try to and ultimately fail.

I'm a little bummed about Lizzy not appearing anymore, but tis to be expected. To refer to above, Lizzy is better at talking but takes the activity fairly seriously. I like JiHyo and the guys, but it's not enough for me to continue watching, unless the guest is interesting (like Hyun Young, as an example for me). I'm slightly put off by the imbalance in genders and enjoy when I see another female on the show. Granted, some are definitely better than others, but the same could be said with some male guests. I wonder if they would consider having all of SNSD or After School for the hide and seek game pitting half of the members against the other. (cuz in-group bullying is always fascinating to watch and really who doesn't want to see one girl take another out)

These are only my opinions.

Guest eRegret

I like how once in a while there will be a no-guest episode.

After watching ep29, i totally love the Monday Couple blush.gif (Sorry SongSong fans) :D

Guest on9soompi

oh,the ratings didn't fell much like i expected cuz of lunar new year...

Ep.29's Ratings

TNmS :  Nationwide 13.1% ,  Seoul 16.6%

AGB : Nationwide 15% , Seoul 16.2%

Last week

TNmS :  Nationwide 13.7% ,  Seoul 17.5%

AGB : Nationwide 14.9% , Seoul 16.3%

*kbs happy sunday fall about 2% from last week(tnms).

credit dc yjs

I like the running man show, it's fun to watch but what's the rating ranking among the competitors with same time slot ??

thanks.

Guest nicha1980

^^

you mean last week?

KBS Happy Sunday combine ratings between 2 shows ( Qualifications of Men & 1N2D ).According to TNmS, their ratings were 21.5 (Nationwide) & 25.3% (Seoul).I know 1n2d's single ratings is about 36-37% , QM is the same time slot with RM but i dont know their single ratings...maybe you have to combine the 2 shows and divide by 2? like 36+... / 2 = 25.3 ? then u can see QM's ratings... :sweatingbullets: let someone knows better than me explain...lol

MBC Enjoy Today gained 6.9% (last week)

edit

I'm KJK's fan but honestly,i really dont like him this week ep...today i was like 'This man is so annoying'...lol....

Guest darkaz619

I'm KJK's fan but honestly,i really dont like him this week ep...today i was like 'This man is so annoying'...lol....

HAHA me too hes annoying this week.

The opening 'chase' to this week's episode was very entertaining. It was funny to see Seungri just celebrating and then get caught... but after that I would be shocked if someone told me Seungri said more than two sentences between the end of that game and KJK stepping on Kwangsoo's foot. I really wish if they were going to get a Big Bang member it was Daesung since he'd have gotten along with YJS & KJK since they have history on Family Outing together... Needed a small-eyed brothers reunion :(

Guest songssiissii

HAHA me too hes annoying this week.

KJK's character is just annoying -_- he was alright in family outing, but his whole "macho, im gonna beat you up" bla bla bla persona is just overrated now. in my opinion.

Guest akluvka

The guest was too quiet in ep 30 and he made me feel like there was no guest.

I think Hyun Young will be ok coz as I remember, she was quite funny in Heroine 6. Wait for next ep.

P/S: JoongKi was sooo cute when he tried to sing LOL. And I love the moment when JoongKi made a mistake and JongKook said "It's ok".

Seungri was definitely quiet~ He looked pretty drained out during the drumming part~

I was also surprised how much air-time the staff got this episode. I thought that was pretty fun.

52728241.jpg

40121515.jpg

78606794.jpg

90847932.jpg

Sukjin with the ladies.

70144605.jpg

The dancers picking Joongki over Gwangsoo.

45680591.jpg

The audio staff member.

53695611.jpg