• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh congrats diana..

admu is my dream school..

hahaha and i feel you

lmao

before, i used to be the youngest

until the younger ones popped up one after the other.. lol until i finally became the oldest

anyway, i was just wondering if anyone here is from san beda?

are they still accepting applicants..? hahabol sana ako..

i already passed in other schools but wow i was deeply impressed with the results of the bar exams this year..

93.33% of the bedans passed.. well, if i heard it correctly

Guest neinsager

@wiijee - libsci ka ba? may mga libsci na nago-OJT sa law lib eh. anyway, i think the law library is the nicest one in UP. yung iba kasi lalo na sa *ehem*main lib*ehem* mainit at crowded kaya siguro ang susungit ng mga staff, haha. tuloy, i do non-law research usually at the rizal lib in ateneo.

@a.p.r.i.l - uhm, where did you get that figure? i'm pretty sure the supreme court hasn't released the official passing percentages yet. although, judging from sbc law's passing percentages over the last couple of decades, that's not unlikely to be true. the real figure would probably be in the neighborhood of that.

i guess that like myself, you also aspire to be an attorney. kaw naman, wag mo munang isipin yang passing percentage. hindi ka pa naman muna maga-aral ng law. just pick a college without thinking too much of whether it will help you pass the bar or not. baka ma-cloud pa judgment mo. at this point, it really doesn't matter.

i don't know how they do it now, but when i was a student there not very long ago (high school), they used to accept college applications as late as may. tawag ka na lang siguro hehe.

Guest sweetRUI

hey. anyone from a Lasallian school here?

Proud archer here....well, not really....I'm studying at DLS-CSB...incoming sophomore....hehehehe....well, actually it's still school for me...

so anyone from CSB here...or prolly DLSU or even...Zobel or GH...nyahaha~

anyway, i'm taking up Multimedia Arts~

april.....ei, you passed CSB right....>.< i hope you do come to CSB...*glomps*

neinsager: i saw it at candymag's forum.. they said a lot of bedans passed the bar exam...

good luck to you btw!!!! u'll be taking the bar exam soon ..

sweetRUI - omg.. if only we had the money, i'd really go there.. but i can't .. my dad came home and we talked about it and he said we really couldn't afford to pay 53k three times a year.. and to think that there are other expenses.. it just .. *sigh*

i really wanted to pursue this dream.. i wanna be a graphics artist.. but my financial situation tells me not to.. and everyone around me, although supportive of the choice, tells me to look at the list of courses.. para bang sinasabi na rin nila na wag yan..

natuyuan na ako ng laway sa ka-kaexplain sa kanila but they just wouldn't listen..

right now, i'm still choosing. . picking.. i decided if i cannot pursue that dream... i'd go with the next one which is to be a lawyer..

been choosing a pre-law course .. i was gonna take philosophy or engring at mapua but then i heard of san beda's 'prestigious history' (lol).. so i might take legal management there..

Guest neinsager

^ haha malayo pa ako. incoming sophomore pa lang ako sa law. easy ka lang sa bar, darating ka rin dun. anyway you're not entering san beda as a law student so its "prestigious history" won't really matter. if you really have decided on going to sanbeda, you should probably think of more reasons other than their bar passing percentage. sanbeda is a good school naman, bar exams or no bar exams, so it won't be difficult to think of reasons why you should go there. trust me, the "prestige" of their college of law does not necessarily rub off on undergrads.

ganun pala kamahal sa CSB? trimestral pa sila. pero diba depende rin yun sa course mo?

by the way, mahal din mag-law ah. even in UP, it takes a lot of money to study law. we pay only 18k per sem but we spend 5k on xeroxed cases and articles every semester. the books also cost a lot, probably around 6k for the first sem. you should buy your books too. dont just borrow. you're going to use it a lot naman, probably even after law school. eh di kung sa private law school pa yan like san beda, it's going to cost a lot more. in ateneo law, tuition is 56k per sem. san beda is probably not far behind. we're not even talking yet of the opportunity costs (the money that you won't make because of spending time in law school instead of working). so think really hard about it because it's a gamble that not a lot of people can afford to lose.

I just graduated from High School yesterday :D

MARCH 29,2008

i'm going to UST this coming AY 2008-2009 :D

i'll be taking Fine Arts :D

wow..

ako din tiga USTE..

welcum to UST..

masarap sa USTE pag pasko..

may event na paskuhan..

heheh..

tagal p nun..

Guest wiijee

@neinsager

how'd you know??? hehehe

naging prof ko this sem yung Law Librarian dyan... hehehe

he said law studs are actually pampered... kase nga naman, you have airconditioning units there as opposed dun sa MainLib. plus meron pang branch ng Blessings dyan... may kakilala ako dyan pero they're in their third year na. si kuya third and kuya JV...

I just graduated from High School yesterday :D

MARCH 29,2008

i'm going to UST this coming AY 2008-2009 :D

i'll be taking Fine Arts :D

congrats sweetie (joke)! if i remember, there's also another one who's taking up Fine Arts in USTe. forgot her name though, all i know is that she's a big Donghae fan.

THOMASIANNNNNS :D hahah

sabi nga nila paskuhan ay masaya XD pati yung mga college weeks XD

wow a cfad soompier hehe :D

yah!

totoong masaya ang paskuhan kaso ingat sa mga magnanakaw kasi open for all yun e..

kahit ibang schools pwede pumunta kaso walang nga sila free food..

about sa college week..

talagang one week sa college namin..

ewan ko sa inyo..

kasi sa amin walang lesson pag college week..

heheheh :blush:

Guest ice_princess09

^

wow! taga-UST din kayo? :lol: Thomasians...UNITE! :w00t: hehehe

*yup, I agree...ang saya nga nung paskuhan...

too bad hindi ako nakapunta nung last paskuhan...pssshhhh... <_<

(college na pala kayo...high school palang ako eh... <_< )

^

anung high school??

pay high or education high school??

im from the pay high..

im in UST since elementary..

my mother is a librarian in UST so she always tell me that i will not transfer in any school..

heheheh..

Guest ice_princess09

^

anung high school??

pay high or education high school??

im from the pay high..

im in UST since elementary..

my mother is a librarian in UST so she always tell me that i will not transfer in any school..

heheheh..

Wow...I'm also in payhigh... :lol:

Guest ice_princess09

pay high ka??

cnu adviser nyo??

nagtuturo pa din ba si mam manapat??heheh :blush:

Si Sir Manubay...

Yup, she's still teaching...

I'm an incoming fourth year...

Guest cpopbaby19

^LOL, you guys. Try refraining from posting much in Tagalog. Its part of the rules here in soompi that we use english as a medium or translate your messages in english. :] I just wanted to remind because I don't want this thread closed! >_<

Aww~ Goodluck on those who would enter college!! :] Welcome to the fantastic world!! (bigbang? rofl) XD

oh congrats diana..

admu is my dream school..

hahaha and i feel you

lmao

before, i used to be the youngest

until the younger ones popped up one after the other.. lol until i finally became the oldest

anyway, i was just wondering if anyone here is from san beda?

are they still accepting applicants..? hahabol sana ako..

i already passed in other schools but wow i was deeply impressed with the results of the bar exams this year..

93.33% of the bedans passed.. well, if i heard it correctly

im from san beda and yes theyre still accepting new applicants :P

which course are u planning to take ? u can get more info from the school's site http://www.sanbeda.edu.ph/

*pardon the ugly layout.. lol*

Guest jemnise

eeek. i am so amazed to find Filipino thread here haha:D

anyways, i spent 6 years of my life in UST [highschool and 2 years in BIOLOGY] but i recently transferred to Lyceum to take up Foreign Service:D

apparently, i wanted to pursue my passion for languages hehe:D

Archived