Question about Megaupload.

Guest connii

Guest connii

i used to be able to download dramas from Megaupload but now however,Megaupload seemed to have assigned download slots for different countries.Whenever i go onto the download page,"All download slots (150) assigned to your country (Singapore) are in use " will appear in red.

I'm not sure what does that mean.does it mean that there are 150 download slots assigned to Singapore and are currently full and in use?does it also mean that i've to wait till most people in Singapore are asleep at night so that the download slots won't be in use and i'll be able to download korean dramas?

please clarify my doubts.any help is welcome and greatly appreciated.thank you.^^

Guest psquare6806

I think it means that your drama is being downloaded already by too many people, and megaupload only has enough bandwith to share, so the best thing you can do is just wait a while and then click on the link again to see if there's a slot for you. :)

Archived