The Official What Did You Wear Today Thread

Admin

I always found it hard to find Korean clothing in the US, and if I did, it was either super expensive or of not great quality. So that's why I found boapar.com, an online boutique dedicated to serving women in the US to fulfill all their Korean style needs (with free shipping in the US). Please check out the instagram photos for some inspiration-- women's fashion all exclusively designed and made in Korea! More winter styles coming soon!

follow on IG

shop fall styles now

• Replies 24k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awesome oufit! Why you blur yourself out doe...?

had to blur myself out cause my good looking friends make me look like a troll :). seriously...didnt want to post their mugs for privacy sake.

severus, ill mail you the sweaty suit and even throw in the pair of undies i wore on that day. still smelling fresh.

Guest severus

Cream long sleeved dress for one of the bank's many Christmas parties. Selfie with the door open because I live life on the edge. 

Archived