Orange Caramel 오렌지 캬라멜 [Official Thread]

Guest mochi-love

Guest ocsenttdd

soompi usually has articles talked about After School's Lizzy. At first, I have not known who she is and gradually affected by those news. This leads me to this topic. It's would be nice to meet you all here.
At present, I'm addicted by FIRST LOVE, hopefully AS will reach awards soon... 5ting!

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest yogafan

class="articletitle" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: none 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 33px; border: 0px none; line-height: 34px;"K-Pop Mixtape: A Drive To The Beach

A COLLECTION OF AWESOME K-POP SONGS PERFECT FOR YOUR SUMMER AFTERNOON DRIVE TO THE BEACH

July 28, 2013 5:10 AM EDT |0EMAILPRINTMore Sharing Services0
  • inShare
  • NellGainTeen TopOrange CaramelRainbowB2STLeeSsangBeenzinoJuniel,DaybreakJung InJung Yong Hwa88804-k-pop-mixtape-a-drive-to-the-beachK-Pop Mixtape: A Drive to the Beach

What's better on a hot summer day than grabbing a few friends and heading over to the beach?

With the right music, getting there can be just as fun as actually sitting in sun with the sand between your toes.

That's why this installment of K-Pop Mixtape gives you all the best tunes for your trip to the beach.

Orange Caramel - "Shanghai Love" (2011) Shanghai Romance

full article at http://bit.ly/14nqbyV

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Orange Caramel, Wheesung, & Gummy to film the next 'Immortal Song 2' 
Orange-Caramel-wheesung-gummy_1399160490

KBS' 'Immortal Song 2' will finally start to re-air. The show begin filming on the 5th! 
The show had been off air for 3 weeks. Orange Caramel, Wheesung, Gummy, Kim Jin Ho, and Seo Young Eun will be on the return episode that will be airing on the 10th. The groups will be choosing family-related song for the month of May (called the Families Month in Korea). 
Since the show is returning from a hiatus, the staff is currently conferring about whether to invite audience members to watch the performances or not. Currently, the staff has decided to proceed on as normal and invite audience members.
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/05/orange-caramel-wheesung-gummy-to-film-the-next-immortal-song-2-

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Actor Park Minwoo shares a photo with SBS "Roommate" Season 2 members
BzuU8SzCcAA3BGb.jpg

Park Minwoo has shared a precious shot of himself and his fellow “Roommate” co-stars Lee Gookju, Kara’s Youngji, and After School’s Nana!
On the 11th, the actor uploaded to his Instagram account an adorable four-shot of himself with three beautiful female celebrities with the caption, “Youngji, Gookju, Minwoo, Nana,” with several other hash tags.
Many fans found the actor’s hash tags as being hilarious—using funny nicknames for his co-stars such as, “Silent Young” for Youngji’s silent and unique laughter, “Gook Bosung” for Lee Gookju’s parody of actor Kim Bosung, and “NaOrCa” for Nana Orange Caramel. And last but not least, “Roommate 2” for the show.
In the photo, all four celebrities are seen making cute facial expressions for the camera while Lee Gookju is wittily sporting what looks like a facial mask-turned beard.
http://blog.koreaboo.com/post/99791696448/actor-park-minwoo-shares-a-photo-with-sbs-roommate

• 5 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...

For my bias in OC, it would seem that they're all my biases. I simply can't choose. They're all goddesses.
The whole Chunli perf was amazing~ :lub:  But the ending where Raina jumped, giggled, and imitated ChunLi's victory pose. I. just. can't. 

I sometimes think that they do get tired of the cuteness overload concept, esp. Nana. And I do agree that they suit the electro pop/dance genre. So if they ever get fed up with the cuteness, they can always do a Bangkok City type song

Tags: descargar tonos gratis, nhạc chuông hay, funny ringtones

• 5 months later...

Archived