How angry can you get at someone?

Grey.Drops

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest TerioN

7-8? Some customer service guy was literally insulting me and my family after we were FORCED to go through their business policies / processes and stuff (long story). saying we lived in a dumpster and stuff. i'm still angry at myself for not saying some things that i should have said (dont you hate it when that happens? you think of good comebacks AFTER the argument LOL). I just kinda told him to stfu and that was it =(

Guest JoycexGuo

I have the shortest temper (genetics... my dad gets really angry easily as well). People have screwed me over in the past, but I believe in forgiving... just not forgetting.

Guest s u n d a e_

9.5. i'd stop short of murder, but i can definitely give good richard simmons slaps ;D

i'm angriest when i get blamed for something i didn't do.

Guest xo_sugar_ox

Probably around a 4/5/6

Its usually really hard for me to stay angry at someone for a long time.

Guest riceasaurr

Outside of family, probably around 5-6.

I've really only gotten really mad at someone outside of my family once.

This guy was being veryy irresponsible and disorganized that it made me so pissed and I started to cry.

I was on the verge of yelling at him, so my voice was really really strained and tense.

My friends were surprised by how angry I got because they've never seen that side of me before.

There's one specific person who can make me 9-10 angry.

And they're a part of my family.

>___>

Either an 8 or 9. The farthest I've been angry was when I started hitting and smacking my brother's face and body VERY hard when we were arguing but that was a long time ago. Now I just cry while yelling, haha.

3-4. I never really get angry.

When i was little, i fought with my sister. We used to kick and hit each other but that was little kids fighting. Now, i would just yell, say swear words, and slam the door. But i can never hold a grudge...after a day at maximum i won't be angry anymore.

Guest soompier1

9 if that commit murder thing is literal. Immediate anger: I have gotten violent. Long term: plotted revenge.

I'd say 7-8. Definitely not to the point where I'd literally go and kill someone, but the deepest I've gone is threatening someone to watch out because I'll kill him in his sleep (I said this to my older brother when we got in a MAJOR fight in December -___-)

Majority of the time I get mad in the 5-6 range I guess. Like I'll verbally tear the person apart.

Guest iEatPowder

LOL, wow we have some angry people on soompi.

What's the point of getting angry though? It makes one irrational. Decisions are based on emotion rather than logic when in an angered state.

I'm probably a 0.5 on that scale, lol. Something or someone will irk me or annoy me slightly. But I keep my cool and then I get even. I usually come out on top too. B) When I was younger though, I had more of an attitude/temper. (Just ask melkimx and some of the other mods. :lol: ) But I observed my dad when he would get angry (he has a really short fuse), and I just saw how it turned him into this ugly thing fueled by blind rage. He would yell and most of what he'd say made little to no sense. Not because he wasn't articulating, but because he wasn't thinking clearly. He'd make claims that were incorrect or untrue, he'd mix up facts, and there was just a lot of b.s. thrown around. Anyway, I didn't want to become that type of person.

Guest ReiRaa

Around 5...

I don't really get angry. .___.

I usually get depressed or turn quiet instead of getting angry and killing everyone. 

The most evil punishment I give people, isn't shouting at them and hating them. For me, it's simply ignoring them.

Guest hungrycollegeboy

I guess a 7?

I'm not so angry that I'll start screaming and shouting and whatnot. But just angry enough to make my day turn sour. I usually just ignore them, but then they get all pissy and stuff about me ignoring them.

Guest EHNerJI

I would say 8 or 9. But, I try not to visibly show passed like level 6 haha.

I have a bad bad temper when you push me too far.

I probably wouldn't kill someone, but hurt them/yell/curse at them haha..

Edit- Nevermind, it's definitely a 10.

Archived