Your reputation at soompi

Guest shinhdeplol

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest peppermintsugar

huh...how do you know???

The tiny little arrow thing that's on the right side of your username! Brings up a pop-up box that tells you :]

Guest leelee.

I'm pretty sure that mine is zero. Surprisingly, I have +5!

I don't think any of my posts are thought-provoking and deep like some other soompiers that I admire. :lol:

Guest shinhdeplol

^Click the tiny box next to your username and you will see your profile including your "reputaiton" point :lol:

You are currently at -2. I will give you a thumb up because I like your cute username ^^

Guest Mimiju

^Click the tiny box next to your username and you will see your profile including your "reputaiton" point :lol:

You are currently at -2. I will give you a thumb up because I like your cute username ^^

OH I hover over it to see the reputation points. Ahh. Ty. But yayy I am unfavorable on Soompi, though now I only have 0. So what the feezy o.O 

Guest peppermintsugar

I have about 54 but I'm scared this post will bring me down to -54 :sweatingbullets:

Everyone in this thread is really friendly about the reputation system. We all +1 everything for no reason haha.

Guest abviolinplayer

Everyone in this thread is really friendly about the reputation system. We all +1 everything for no reason haha.

that's what you think...some people like to give negatives for no reason...I'm sadistic like that :ph34r:

(just kidding)

Guest dodici

Agreed. I try to + as many people as I can. I think I was somewhere around 25/26 last time I checked. It might have gone down since then XDD

Archived