少女時代 Girls' Generation / SNSD (소녀시대) Official Thread [Ver.3] GIRLS 6ENERAT10N | HYO 4th Single "Dessert"

kimlees

Guest adikkeluangman

′Roommate′ to End Season 2 with April 14 Broadcast
SBS′ Roommate season 2 is ending. 
One affiliate from the SBS entertainment department told Newsen on April 6, "Season 2 will end with the April 14 broadcast. We′re still in discussion whether or not there will be a season three in the future." 
Up until recently, Roommate was preparing for a new season with a house remodeling and new member castings. However with the spring reformatting happening with many new pilot program in talks of getting fixed spots, it was decided that Roommate will end this current season. 
90669002.jpg

"Even if season 3 does happen, it won′t be happening any time soon," said the affiliate. "For now, there needs to be discussions while leaving various options open." 
Roommate season 2 will end April 14. 
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/90669/roommate-to-end-season-2-with-april-14-broadcast

The "Catch Me If You Can" teaser completely slayed me!

The beat is quite heavy and loud and I really like the choreography despite its short presentation.
Moving on from coal mining to construction working suits, this is too much for me! :\">

WOW WOW 
the song is soooooooooooooooo Good !! 
I have been listening to it for 2 hours now ! 
tumblr_nmkofd3pwQ1sk2kqwo1_500.gif

class="yt watch-title-container" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: top; width: 824px; word-wrap: break-word; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"GIRLS' GENERATION_Catch Me If You Can_Music Video (Korean ver.)

• Like 1

class="yt watch-title-container" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: top; width: 824px; word-wrap: break-word; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"GIRLS`GENERATION少女時代 - Catch Me If You Can_ Music Video

both versions are so cool .. the dance is just daeback ! 

and here SNSD still deserve to be the best on my list ! .. really I like how they do not to go with the stream of sexy concept , but rather showing their talents ,, here this MV is not my taste as a song but I like it because of the dance, and damn how they still manage to be so beautiful day by day & with every comeback ! and happy they still active on the industry otherwise probably I would not have a biased girl group ,, regards from ELF & SM stan..

class="yt watch-title-container" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: top; width: 824px; word-wrap: break-word; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"Girls' Generation (소녀시대) - Girls [single - Catch Me If You Can]

Lyrics in English: Will you listen? Gently, I'm delivering this song to you Can you feel our heart? Together, we've shared and put it in this song for you Don't hide youself inside of an always strong appearance  Sometimes, it's okay to show your hidden vulnerable expression  Same as you  There are times when I worry over meaningless troubles  Same as you  There are times when I regret useless grumblings Never gonna look back, girls  Never gonna look back, girls Without wavering, we'll continue walking toward our dreams Never gonna look back, girls  Never gonna look back, girls Brilliant light is inside of our hearts It's story we will fill, yes it is  Nearby, there is a dream that someone else has forgotten and left behind for a moment  As we follow, if we fall, we can pull each other back up  Same as you (you) When you feel like you don't even want to look at the sky  Same as you (you) Dream of love that you can lean on and rest Never gonna look back, girls  Never gonna look back, girls In this world, there is a road that has opened for us Never gonna look back, girls  Never gonna look back, girls The end of the journey is still a faraway story Toward the future story goes on Stop! Don't wander anymore, never give up Let's make a big bright flower bloom in this blurry world  I will always be with you, whenever you call my name Your white smile Is prettier than anything else  So I'm  Never gonna look back, girls  Never gonna look back, girls Without wavering, we'll continue walking toward our dreams Never gonna look back, girls  Never gonna look back, girls Brilliant light is inside of our hearts It's story we will fill, yes it is  Never gonna look back, girls  Never gonna look back, girls In this world, there is a road that has opened for us Never gonna look back, girls  Never gonna look back, girls The end of the journey is still a faraway story Toward the future story goes on
=((

Guest adikkeluangman

SBS’ “Roommate” to End Its Run with Last Episode Today
SBS’ variety program “Roommate” will come to an end with its last episode airing today, April 14.
The second season of “Roommate” will be ending and the doors of the sharehouse will be closing today, in time for SBS’ seasonal reorganization for the spring.
CChjwSEWgAAXiem.jpg

The show first hit the air after joining the regular Sunday variety lineup in May of last year. It then kicked off a brand new season in September. Six months into the second season, there were rumors of discussion for another season. However, due to low viewer ratings and an unclear direction for the show and its cast, the discussion ended in the program’s cancellation.
Since the first season, “Roommate” became a highly-discussed show although it experienced a few bumps in the road. Over the course of two seasons, the show went through a number of changes and transitions, including a time slot shift that negatively impacted its viewership ratings.
Fortunately for fans, the return of a third season later on down the road has not completely been ruled out.
Meanwhile, the last episode is scheduled to air on April 14 at 4:50 p.m. (KST).
http://www.soompi.com/2015/04/13/sbs-roommate-to-end-its-run-with-last-episode-today/
-----g.o.d.’s Park Joon Hyung Thanks Viewers Before Last Episode of “Roommate 2″
g.o.d‘s Park Joon Hyung expressed his thoughts on the last filming of SBS‘s “Roommate 2.”
On April 14, Park Joon Hyung posted on his Instagram, “Ah, unfortunately today is the last episode of ‘Roommate 2′,” with a picture he took with all the members of the show together. “Our ‘Roommate’ family, our producer, and our writers all worked very hard and  it makes it harder [to say goodbye] because we became so close with one another,” he wrote.
CCiiEeDW8AABkV8.jpg

Park Joon Hyung went on to say “Thank you to everyone for making so many memories~! And thank you so much to the viewers who made it possible for us to meet the audience through this program~! I love you~Bam~!!!” and expressed his gratitude towards the audience.
The second season of “Roommate” will be closing today with its final episode and there are no specific plans for another season.
The following program to air after this show has not been decided yet .
http://www.soompi.com/2015/04/14/g-o-d-s-park-joon-hyung-thanks-viewers-for-last-episode-of-roommate-2/

Guest adikkeluangman

'Roommate's Nana and Sunny show off their flexibility in flying yoga while Park Joon Hyung struggles to keep up
Doing the splits in itself is impressive. Easily doing the splits in mid-air while hanging onto a hammock is absolutely incredible.
On the April 14 episode, which also happened to be the last episode of SBS' 'Roommate', After School's Nana, Girls' Generation's Sunny, KARA's Youngji and g.o.d's Park Joon Hyung tried out flying yoga to take care of their health.
Park Joon Hyung had a lot of trouble with flying yoga, as he was quite stiff. He wasn't very successful at the positions, including the Spiderman, Da Vinci, and Peter Pan positions, causing him to get a bit aggitated. 
CCkePJwWMAEmyHr.jpg

Like Park Joon Hyung, the three ladies were also nervous before starting the flying yoga session. But in comparison, they were amazing as they easily learned many positions. Sunny and Nana, especially, showed off their flexibility as they made perfect splits in mid-air (The Da Vinci position) and easily lifted their lower half of the body back (the Peter Pan position) and more.
Park Joon Hyung hilariously commented, "I knew they would be like this. They have a hammock hanging in their bathroom."
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/04/roommates-nana-and-sunny-show-off-their-flexibility-in-flying-yoga-while-park-joon-hyung-struggles-to-keep-up

@LavelyShai 
Actually, yes I do.
My bias is Kwon Yuri :) 
355ecc2a-8c59-491c-a047-8a3d16a9ab2a_zps

Followed by Choi Sooyoung b49d61b3-e5f8-4298-aa2a-50eeef7989c4_zps

I heard about them long ago, but didn't really pay attention because I went on a Korean hiatus for a while. But I started to notice them after seeing Yuri in Group S' Without You MV :) I think all girls are beautiful in their own and unique way, but my favorites are Yuri followed by Sooyoung.