少女時代 Girls' Generation / SNSD (소녀시대) Official Thread [Ver.3] GIRLS 6ENERAT10N | HYO 4th Single "Dessert"

kimlees

Guest bananaconcept

Haha I like Oh performances because it's not very difficult for them and they tend to play around on stage a lot when performing it and have fun.
아린 on sosiz captured Soonkyu and Miyoung just casually playing a game of kai bai bo during a nationally broadcast performance hahaha
12318D4550677DBD2A1BCA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j42ABCT9Ftg&feature=player_embedded

Guest bananaconcept

289714_372371302840463_728996786_o-e1348

Girls’ Generation’s latest Japanese single, “Oh!”, earned first place on Oricon’s “10/8 Single Weekly Ranking” chart, selling 66,000 copies since its release on September 26th. In addition, the DVD and Blu-Ray for “Girls’ Generation Complete Video Collection” reached number one on the “Oricon Weekly DVD” and “Oricon Weekly Blu-Ray” charts, with 40,000 DVDs and 19,000 Blu-Ray discs sold.

This is the first time Girls’ Generation earned first place rankings on the single and Blu-Ray charts since their Japanese debut in September 2010. They are the first female artist or group to reach number one on all three charts — Oricon’s Weekly Single, DVD, and Blu-Ray Rankings — in the same week. The only other group to accomplish this same feat was Mr. Children, a Japanese pop rock band formed in 1988. Girls’ Generation was able to achieve this feat even though they are a foreign music group in the Japanese market, making this an even greater accomplishment.

Source: Oricon
Written by: moonrise31@soshified
Contributors: arghninja@soshified, SeraphKY@soshified
Edited by: taengsoshi@soshified, residentbenchwarmer@soshified

Info on the 6th Japanese single "FLOWER POWER"

Japan 6th Single
FLOWER POWER

◈ Release Date: November 14, 2012)
◈ Price: 1,575 ¥ w/ tax
◈ Catalogue Number: UPCH-89129
◈ Label: Nayutawave Records)
◈ Publisher: Universal Music LLC

◈ Contents:

◇ CD tracklist  
1. " FLOWER POWER "
2. " Beep Beep" (this track will not be included in the second album)
3. (Untitled. A Medley from the 2nd Japan album which will be released on Nov 28)

SNSD+Japanese+Single+Flower+Power.jpg

Guest bananaconcept

SNSD The Beatles Code Ep 69 (part two) for those who haven't seen it/didn't know it had been subbed since ssf hasn't.
By the awesome HeArTsDiESuBs

P1 http://adf.ly/ClJBR

P2 http://adf.ly/ClNKQ

P3 http://adf.ly/CqCof

P4 http://adf.ly/Cph5n

Sooyoung cut on 3rd Hospital e7
(reminds me of her character in unstoppable marriage haha)

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xtzo3z_eng-sub-the-third-hospital-ep-7-sooyoung-cut-1-3_shortfilms

Guest bananaconcept

Special feature on the Jungsisters
Basically highlighting Sica's cute fails

BTW if anyone's out there lol, I was wondering if y'all could help me?
this old video was posted on sosiz

It's a studio version of SNSD's 2008 performance with Kim GunMo's parts taken out. I swear I've heard a soshi girl sing this song before, like on a show somewhere not during the performance with KGM. I think it was Sica? or maybe Fany...lol or maybe Taeng. I can't remember where though lol, anybody know?

Guest Wingedbunny

I'm really looking forward to their new Japanese single and their new Japanese album. I loved the first one, the songs were amazing! I hope that the second album will be even better.

Guest bananaconcept

Soonkyu on IY2 (idk if she's returning permanently or is just there as a guest)
b0v47p
cr KBS twitter

Photos from Japan mobi site:
viewimage.php?id=tiffany&no=29bcc427b682
121005yoona.jpg
1212005snsd.jpg
cr; tagged & Tetsuya [sONEms.net]

Guest bananaconcept

SSJD on Nico Nico

(Full episode can be found on the upoader's channel)

Short segment on MBC Jikjik about Yoona

heeheee... the reason i.strtd loving kpop songs was bcoz of ssnd "OH" korean version ;;) i was singing te korean lyrics while listening to this.... yoona luks damn cute >:D<

Guest happy go lucky

I'm heading over to COEX right now to see the Girls perform tonight. It's a free concert for the Gangnam Festival so it's going to be PACKED!! Hopefully I can get close enough to see something lol...

I'll do my best to get some photos but I can't promise how good they'll be. At least I'll have some nice photos of the crowd? Haha.

Guest bananaconcept

^ luckyyyyy! I'm so jealous.

Seobaby & TVXQ CeCi
viewimage.php?id=seojuhyun&no=29bcc427b6

TVXQ's Official Website Staff Diary
Doing the dragon dance from Catch Me
1463_052458_3162.jpg

I'm heading over to COEX right now to see the Girls perform tonight. It's a free concert for the Gangnam Festival so it's going to be PACKED!! Hopefully I can get close enough to see something lol...

I'll do my best to get some photos but I can't promise how good they'll be. At least I'll have some nice photos of the crowd? Haha.

ohhhhh wooowwwwww lucky u.... jealous :-S :-S ive nvr been to conncerts bfr......maybe sometym around 2014 i ll b.able to attend few.... wana visit KOREA ;;) ;;):)

Guest bananaconcept

miel_1301 said:
[TRANS] http://bit.ly/QN7liD 121006 TTS MUCORE FANACCOUNT
source and credit: http://www.twitlonger.com/show/jibbml

1. They were rehearsing when I got in again today. While going to rehearse, they saw fans coming in and greeted us.

2. Tiffany said, "Long time no see!" Then Seohyun, who was next to her, also said, "Long time no see!" and waved. Taeyeon asked, "Have have you [all] been?"

3. During rehearsals, the name tag on Seohyun's mic fell off. Seohyun picked it up, placed it on the mic, and fixed it on there by hitting it with her hand a couple times. But it fell off again later.

4. Taeyeon placed her script on top of her hand and was hitting it, and it fell.

5. After rehearsals were over, there was a lot of time left over today. When they were told there was a lot of time left, the girls were excited and went, 'Yeah!!' and said, "We'll see you later~" and left. 

6. It was time for the live broadcast to start, and Taeyeon and her manager came out first. After Taeyeon, Tiffany came out, and then Seohyun. When Taeyeon was coming out, the manger got something like bread from the staff. It seemed to be from another singer's support that was shared. When the short manager asked the writer unnie if she wanted to eat it, the latter said 'no, thank you'. Taeyeon watched that bread carefully. Then the writer unnie and the PD talked about honey bread. When the writer unnie was talking about honey bread, Taeyeon didn't know what it was so she asked, "Honey bread? What's honey bread?"

7. Tiffany also came out and saw the bread, and asked, "What's this?" She was going to eat it, but said, "No, if I eat this, too.." and didn't eat it. It seemed like she was reminded of when she choked (the last time she was MCing on Mucore)

8. After all the girls came out.. The short manager was holding a McCol (cola drink), and the writer unnie asked for a sip. The manager gave it to her, she took a sip and gave it back. When the manager was trying to get it back, Tiffany and Seohyun were watching and scolded him. Asking why he took it back, and that he should've just given it to her to drink. Tiffany said, "Ah, oppa!!" and scolded him a lot, while Seohyun told him to just give the drink to the writer unnie and said, "Oppa! I'll buy you cola!!" They really scolded him a lot. In the end, the McCol was just given to the writer unnie, and the short manager carried (I assume another/different) cola back again later.

9. Before the live broadcast started, there was a little spare time, and Taeyeon suddenly asked, "Who here plays anipang!" Because the studio was so quiet, I could hear her actual voice. Everyone raised their hands, and, because a lot of people raised their hands, she went 'Oh~' When the fans asked what her high score is, Taeyeon thought for a long time, and she must not have been able to remember because she got her phone, opened up anipang, and said she was going to see her high score and played one round. Then, when she was about to tell the high score saying, "High score!" music suddenly started playing. It was like the timing for commercials while watching 'The 3rd Hospital' (for those who aren't aware, commercials that play during the airing of 'The 3rd Hospital' play very unexpectedly, lol). So Taeyeon burst out laughing, and the fans did, too. She said it's 280k. After telling us the high score, she kept playing.

10. Taeyeon said she's in 7th place by writing the number '7' with her finger (in the air). When the fans couldn't hear her, she went, '7! 7!', but something must have been off because she went to check how things looks from where the fans are sitting, and wrote 7 (in the air) again. At first, I thought she was writing the character ㄱ. Anyway, she said her high score is 280k and is in 7th.

11. Just writing everything about games in one. She asked the fans, "Do you play candypang, too?" and gestured tapping her finger. People who play both anipang and candypang should know. Taeyeon explained anipang by sliding her finger, while tapping her finger for candypang (going 'Anipang is, this!', 'Candypang is! This!'). Then she said she prefers anipang more, that she doesn't really like candypang.

12. Of the members, it seems only Taeyeon and Sunny play anipang/candypang (when talking about Sunny, Taeyeon referred to her as 'Our member Sunny'. It seems she always says 'Our member __'). Taeyeon made a really proud, boastful expression, and gestured that Sunny's not that good, and she turned her phone on again to check Sunny's score. She said Sunny's high score is 180k and that she's not that good. But she said Sunny's good at candypang. That Sunny's good at candypang, and she's good at anipang.

13. Taeyeon kept playing games throughout, and she got surprised because the stage sound was so loud. Then, she said, "Ah, my combo was cut off!!" and she hid in a corner of the MC booth because she couldn't concentrate and played there.

14. Seohyun was watching Taeyeon playing anipang, and when Taeyeon hid in a corner, Seohyun followed her. While Taeyeon was playing the game in the corner, Seohyun played around shaking her head next to her, but Taeyeon kicked her out, telling her to go away. Seohyun came out to the front of the fans, and made a crying gesture, saying Taeyeon won't even let her watch. Seohyun said Taeyeon told her to go away because she can't play while being watched. When the fans asked if Seohyun doesn't play anipang, Seohyun said, “Me? I don't!” and answered as if she didn't get why they would even ask that. Her tone sounded like, 'Of course I don't!' Then she emphasized once more, “I don't [play it]!”, pointed at Tiffany and said, “Fany unnie doesn't either!” That Taeyeon is the only one who does play.

15. Tiffany doesn't play anipang and plays Snoopy's Street Fair on iPad. While Taeyeon was in the middle of talking about games where the fans are, Tiffany came over. Tiffany suddenly turned on the game on her iPad, held it in front of her, and turned, facing the fans. She just stood there holding her iPad. As if she were saying 'I [play] this'. When the fans asked what it is, she said it's a Snoopy fair game, and that it's fun.

16. I don't know who brought up anipang, but, at first, Taeyeon said, “Yeah, right, liar~” and said she doesn't know how you play well. Someone told her to play with both hands, and she acted like she was playing with both and asked, “Both hands?” and said she can only play using one, and gestured that.

17. Then she asked if people play 'The Giraffe Drawing that I Drew' (it's another kakaotalk game [내가그린 기린그림] in Korean. It's the same as Draw Something), but she must have been stumped trying to explain it. She opened the memo app in her phone, and wrote 'Do you play Giraffe Drawing, too?' She held the phone and moved it from one side to the other for the fans to see. Then she said she's good at it and held a thumbs up, saying she's the best.

18. After playing anipang for a while, Taeyeon said she doesn't have enough hearts, and asked for the fans to send her some. Fans said they'd give her hearts and held out their [heart-shaped] balloons, but Taeyeon acted like she was shooting them like a gun with her hand. She kept saying she doesn't have enough hearts and held her hands open, as if she were catching some.

19. Before doing their lines, the three stood in a row, and Seohyun said they should gather their hands as it's been a while. Tiffany and Seohyun put their hands forth to do 'right now is Girls' Generation', but Taeyeon slowly stuck out scissors (like 'rock paper scissors'). Seohyun didn't mind it and pulled her scissors in and just tried to do 'right now is Girls' Generation'. But Tiffany also played around, putting forth a rock. Seohyun pulled Tiffany's hand in, too, and the three did 'right now is Girls' Generation!'.

20. While doing their self-introductions (the 'This is Tiffany, Taeyeon, and Seohyun!' part), Seohyun asked her unnies what gesture they were going to do. But the unnies didn't have much of an opinion. While they were all going 'what do we do, what do we do? I don't know, I don't know', Seohyun said they should do a certain gesture. Tiffany and Taeyeon practiced, asking if they were doing it right. Seohyun said you have to turn once, but Taeyeon didn't.

21. The part where they shrugged their shoulders 'up' during the “raise your mood up!” part was suggested by Seohyun, too. She followed her unnies around, telling them they should do the gesture, shrugging her shoulders, during the 'up!' part. And then the unnies nodded their heads, saying they understood. Seohyun was the first to suggest the crying gesture during the UU part, too.

22. After the long, first lines were done, the three were doing 'wow wow', and Tiffany said, “The long [lines] are over!” Seohyun also said, “It's not awkward anymore!” and seemed proud.

23. While the three were monitoring together, Tiffany sat on a chair while Seohyun and Taeyeon stood. Seohyun was holding the iPad, but, so all of them could see it together, she extended her arms out towards the grown, holding it really uncomfortably. When Taeyeon tried going somewhere else in the middle of watching it, Seohyun held her. But Taeyeon said she watched it already, so she wasn't going to watch it.

24. In the middle of it, I don't know what the manager oppa was doing, but the three pointed their fingers, talking about something. It seemed like they were teasing him.

25. Because it's been a while, Taeyeon was looking at all the fans, waving to the fans that were all the way in the top back. Seohyun saw the fans before all of them [the fans] came in during rehearsals, and was surprised, saying a lot of fans came when she saw the fan section filled right before the live broadcast. 

26. When the girls wave to the fans who are far in the back, the fans wave their balloons a lot, and it seems that's fun[ny] to them. While she was waving, Seohyun started laughing that they start waving their balloons, and kept waving.

27. Taeyeon asked, “Did you all watch the Japanese show yesterday?” When the fans said they did, she asked, “How do you watch it?” And when they said they watched it on the internet, she said, “Oh, the internet~” 

28. The fans asked her to do the dance they did [on the Japanese show] yesterday. Taeyeon asked, “Dance? This?” and did it a little. The fans started cheering, going 'oh oh', (this was before the official broadcast, so it was quiet), and Taeyeon must have felt embarrassed because she said didn't know the dance. She did it a little more and said they should only do this between themselves and fans.

29. Taeyeon asked the fans, “Did you have a good Chuseok?” Then, she looked around the fans, started laughing, and said everyone's faces have gotten chubby, and that it seems everyone has eaten well. When the fans said they did eat a lot, she asked, “Are your bellies sticking out, too?” and laughed. Then she said she had a nice Chuseok, too, and that she ate lots of yummy foods and rested well.

30. Taeyeon said to be careful of colds, and said she has a cold/sinus infection. And she told fans to be careful and not get sick.

31. Seohyun's name tag (on her mic) fell off again. The writer unnie told Seohyun that it fell off, and Seohyun said it keeps falling off and asked for tape. The writer unnie said she'd get her tape, and when she was gone, Seohyun picked up her fallen name tag and pressed it on the original spot really hard. Then, when the writer unnie brought the tape, she used it to keep it fixed in place.

32. When the rookies' performances were going on, Tiffany looked at her script and used her phone to look up the singers' faces. It really felt professional and senior-like.

33. After watching the stages for a while, Seohyun turned to the fans and said she doesn't know who is who.. The fans couldn't understand so she wrote 'rookie' in the air and said there are way~ too many so she doesn't know any of them. When the fans said they didn't know who was who either, she said, “Right?” and wrote 'generation gap' in the air. That there's a generation gap. They're really good at writing backwards in the air now. They write without hesitation.

34. When they were doing the lines before CHAOS performed, she stuttered going 'really, really'. So when they were done, Tiffany burst out laughing. She told on Seohyun saying the latter stuttered to fans. Tiffany said, “She said, 'really', 'really'” Seohyun sighed and walked back.

35. There was a scarf, leather jacket, and round sunglasses for props, and they played around at first, putting on the sunglasses. Seohyun put the scarf on to ask, “Should I wear it flipped like this?” and Tiffany said that's good and to do that. Seohyun initially put it on randomly. Seohyun asked the writer unnie, “Should I do it like this?” and the writer unnie showed a mother's smile, clapping, and told her she should, so Seohyun really did.

36. After it was over, they burst out laughing while monitoring it. They burst out laughing again at the ending pose, 'style' part.

37. Taeyeon said, “I'm don't think I'm going to take pictures anymore.” When fans asked why not, she said there aren't anymore poses to do... The fans couldn't understand so she wrote it on her phone memo app again, reading, “Photo poses depleted.”

38. Seohyun was sitting down while Taeyeon was showing fans her phone (to read what she wrote), and the latter showed Seohyun, too, and Seohyun said she'll think about a pose. When Taeyeon said she's not going to take it, Seohyun said, “No!” and got up and started thinking about poses. Then she said, “What about this!” and she put her hand on top of her head, like a comb on top of a rooster's head. Taeyeon asked what that was and Seohyun said, “A chicken!” She looked at the fans and said they should do this, and told them to copy her, making a comb with her hand. When the fans asked what that pose was, she flapped her arms and said, “A chicken!” again. When the fans asked why she's doing that pose, Seohyun said, “Just because!” and laughed. When the fans started copying her, Seohyun looked at Taeyeon and said all the fans are doing it so they should take a picture doing it. Taeyeon also asked why they have to do that pose, and Seohyun said “Just because!” and laughed brightly.

39. While looking at the fan section, looking at all their faces, she suddenly made a confused expression when all of them started doing the chicken pose, and asked, “Why are you doing this all of a sudden?” She didn't hear what Seohyun and Taeyeon said behind her. When the fans said they're doing what Seohyun told them to, Tiffany got surprised. When Seohyun said they're going to take photos like this, Tiffany said, “Oh~” and did it, too.

40. When Seohyun asked to borrow her phone, Tiffany turned the camera on her pink Galaxy Note and gave it to her. At first, Seohyun was going to take it like a selca (Taeyeon was still saying she wasn't going to take a picture at this point), but because the angle wouldn't come out right, she called her manager unnie and asked her to take it for her. And in the end, Taeyeon took it with them.

41. After taking the picture, she showed the fans the picture and said it came out well. When they zoomed in on their faces, they started laughing. Then, while showing the fans the picture, Tiffany and Seohyun kept zooming into it.

42. When Orange Caramel came on stage, it was automatically dance time. The three were all following along to the dance and were excited. It was an exciting dance time. They kept dancing even when they went to do their lines.

43. While Ga-In was performing, they focused and watched the stage. Then, in the middle of it, Taeyeon looked back at the fans, and the fans must have had their faces towards the girls, while their eyes were on the stage. Taeyeon burst out laughing, saying, “Our fans are the best,” and that their faces are facing over here, and just their eyes are on the stage, and that they're loyal. She went and explained how the fans were to Tiffany and Seohyun, too. She laughed for a long time and said, “Our fans are the best,” and did a thumbs up. Then, she did a thumbs up with her right hand, and held it up with her left hand. She said, “Politely! A polite thumbs up!” She scrunched up her shoulders a bit, politely gifting a thumbs up.

44. Seohyun asked if they [fans] could see the stage. She said, “You can't? Oh no~” and when told the fans weren't watching the performance but her, Seohyun asked, “They're watching me?” and she copied the gesture and wrapped her arms around her own body and acted like she was shaking.

45. When there were four songs left, Taeyeon said, “There are four songs left now!” And that it's the end after the four songs. Then she said they're going to record next week's when it's over.

46. While saying they're going to be recording next week's once the broadcast is over, Seohyun asked if the fans are going to stay as well. When told they don't know, Seohyun asked, “You don't know?” And then she wrote 'fun' in the air and acted like it was falling to the ground, implying that prerecordings are no fun. That there isn't any music or fans so it's not fun. So when the fans said they'd sing for her, Seohyun said, “Wow!!” and did a 'hwaiting' gesture. Seohyun said she wishes the fans would stay for the prerecording, and the fans said they want to stay, too, but she asked, “Aren't you hungry?” She said that fans would be hungry if they stayed until then, and that she was hungry. Seohyun said she ate lunch, but she's hungry because she talked so much. She said she was going to eat when they go to the waiting room.

47. Taeyeon asked if the fans are coming to the concert tomorrow. She said they'll be singing more songs that they did at SMTOWN, so they should come.

48. A foreign fan in the very back row brought jelly/gummies for Taeyeon. They showed it, saying they're going to give it to Taeyeon, and she got surprised thinking they were going to throw it. Taeyeon said it's okay because she didn't want anyone to get hit on the head and get hurt. She speaks so kindly.

49. While looking through the fans, Taeyeon saw a foreign fan in the last row making a heart, so she made a heart back to them. That fan said she was from Taiwan. So Taeyeon replied, “Oh, Taiwan!” and said thank you. Then, another fan next to that one said 'Singapore!', but Taeyeon replied back, “Japan? (in Korean) Japan? (in English)” and said thank you.

50. Taeyeon must have been bored halfway through, because she told people who had something to say to raise their hand, yelling, “Something to say! Something to say!” Someone must have asked if Taeyeon cut her hair, and Taeyeon said it's her own hair, going, “This, my hair!” Then, she asked the fans, “Is my hair weird? Are you sick of it? Should I change it?” When someone on the other side said she's pretty, she pouted.

51. When she asked if they didn't have anything to say again, someone talked about a movie. Taeyeon said she heard it's not fun, and that she will watch it when it becomes available on Qook TV soon.

52. After their last lines were over, they watched both song performances by TVXQ before going into the waiting room. Because they had a prerecording to do after, they weren't busy, so it seemed stayed to watch it. They focused on both the stage and monitor, going 'wow wow'. During the dance part where their arms come together, Seohyun's mouth got wide and she said, “Wow. ㅇ0ㅇ.”

53. While looking at TVXQ's stage outfits and how it's low-cut, Tiffany looked at the fans shyly and pointed out it's low-cut. Then, Seohyun said, “Unnie byuntae (pervert)!” Tiffany didn't hear and asked, “What?” so Seohyun said, “Byuntae!” again. Then Tiffany acted like she was hitting her.

54. Tiffany must have said her shoulders hurt through it because Seohyun massaged her shoulders. But Seohyun must have focused a little too much because Tiffany said she was hurting her, and Tiffany said she would give her a massage instead. Tiffany must not have done it really hard, because Seohyun said it didn't hurt.

55. Taeyeon and Seohyun fussed a bit again today, and Taeyeon said, “Don't come close!” but I don't know why. 

56. When someone talked about Taeyeon's outfit, Taeyeon looked at her clothes and said she likes it. Then, she said she likes her necklace in particular. She said, “I like this necklace.” I think she said the same thing about three times...... 

57. Seohyun must have been a little embarrassed about her outfit today. Maybe because her shoulder was exposed? She kept leaning in the MC section, slightly hiding. While leaning at the edge, when Taeyeon was talking to the fans, she just turned her head and laughed. Then, later on, as if she couldn't take it anymore, she came out and talked, too, but she would go back and hide again.

58. Taeyeon was watching the fans while doing the flower pose, and they asked why she didn't post the pictures from the couple weeks ago. She smirked and said, “I'll post it for you!”

59. Taeyeon said 'Flower Power' (upcoming Japanese single) is good. Because she suddenly said, “Flower power!” the fans didn't understand her, so I think she said it about 5 times... Going, 'Flower power!', 'Flower!', 'Power!', 'FlowerPower!', 'Japanese song!'. Then, she said the song is nice.

60. Today, Tiffany kept looking back at the fans and watching us today. At the beginning, she said she'd show us her face a lot, so she turned to see the fans' faces while showing her own every now and then. When she would look at the fans, she would let us know that she's looking at the fan section. She didn't have to do it on purpose like that, but her thoughts alone were pretty.

61. While getting ready to MC, Seohyun has a particular pose when she talks to her unnies, and it's really cute. Seohyun almost kissed Tiffany while trying to whisper something to her. Tiffany didn't mind it, but Seohyun got really surprised by herself.

62. Tiffany extended her arm to greet the fans who were far away, but, when she tried to extend her hand up, she looked like she was slouching her shoulders. Why did she put her head down while lifting her hand up? Seohyun must have thought it was funny because she asked why she's doing that and started laughing and imitating her. So Tiffany said, “It's because they're far away!” The two did that gesture and waved to the fans who were far away.

63. When TVXQ's two song performances were about to end, Tiffany said they should get going now and waved to the fans again (they already said their goodbyes after finishing their lines). She said 'goodbye goodbye', and Taeyeon and Seohyun also said their goodbyes to everyone, making hearts, and telling fans to get home safely.

64. During rehearsals, when introducing 'Blooming', Tiffany said 'Fiona' and laughed while coming back down. It seems she was reminded of Princess Fiona (from Shrek). **'Blooming' in Korean (퍼이나) is read 'Pi Uh Na', which sounds like how Fiona is pronounced = Pi Oh Na**

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------