少女時代 Girls' Generation / SNSD (소녀시대) Official Thread [Ver.3] GIRLS 6ENERAT10N | HYO 4th Single "Dessert"

kimlees

Guest LittlePinky82

Love the bride pics. So pretty. And with Jessica and acting any bit of good exposure I'm sure will help if she wants to continue acting. I think it's a good idea to not have a real major role for your first gig to see if you like it and all that. She's had good reviews though it seems so that's good! I still wish we got to see Sooyoung act. :(

Hiya. *waves* Lol I don't think so. I just personally had to leave. It's nice here even if it's slower. Things are cool here imo and I quite enjoy myself. I don't have to wade through a lot of chitchat for news and take an hour to get through a thread heh and people are mature here. I dunno if it's the rules or the type of people attracted here or both but it's just so different here but not in a bad way imo. 

Yeah it kinda sucks you can't but I understand it. 

Hey Pinky, did you get my message?

Guest HyperionZ

Ehh, some people don't like to chat here sometimes. Thats their choice and I am welcome to more people being active again. Still, I can understand using a chat or skype to spazz instantly about SNSD so the forum isn't clogged up as I do that myself, but I do spazz a bit here too.

Guest Linoa17

SNSD wave소녀시대

Music Bank Paris will be broadcasted on KBS world this Friday.  (Credits: i2pm_hottest)

Yoona is about to arrive Paris! French SONEs, do remember to take care of her!

Fans at Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport right now!

AlC2JIQCMAAsFYr.jpg

tumblr_lyz8qjcJUr1qbktr1o1_500.gif

Guest SOSHI_999

Happy Birthday, Sooyoung. Please Trends. #HappyBirthDay23thChoiSooyoung On Twitter.

Please , Send a message to the Sones

Guest Linoa17

can't wait to wacth snsd at kbs paris! YEAH!!! :D

btw do you guys where did the other 6theory's sones go?

No, me I came here but I don't know about the others :(

i don't like  the new 6theory forum :mellow:

Yoona @ Paris

sans_265.jpg

sans_264.jpg

^^

i also don't like the new forum hahaha so i'm staying here during my free time lol hahaha i need snsd's news to feed my boredom lol

^

oh the chatting thingy? hehehehe thanks :D

^yeah, most of us are in the chat room now. we've built a nice community there, so many feel comfortable spazzing  and just have general discussion there. the new 6thoery is.....yeah. waiting for it to finish with whatever its doing and someone to create an artist section. are you a 6theory regular? 

120206 tvN E NEWS - TaeYeon Cut

120206 arirangTV Showbiz Korea - SNSD's Airport Fashion Styles

120206 arirangTV Pops in Seoul - SNSD breaks new record in Japan

120206 E!TV K-STAR news

120206 Mnet WIDE

[Rumor]Music Bank in Hà Nội will be on 14th or 15th March. Confirmed line up are Soshi,Beast, Tara và Davichi so far.

cr: Chichinhu

nQTbC.jpg

aUXz2.jpg

P3PrB.jpg

3WRmq.jpg

Guest corambing

okay i'm probably just over thinking it, but is it just me or the media is surely exaggerating snsd's worldwide release marketability?

i know they did great and their appearance did expose kpop more to the people that don't know about it, but snsd haven't exactly found success there

sure it's an achievement and a good exposure for kpop but when the media starts exaggerating about the success that they have yet to prove and the power of their marketability like the article that soompi posted earlier i feel they're overdoing it

i believe sme/the media should actually wait until the success of their releases before they actually brag about snsd's marketability outside of asia

cause it's yet to show any result and it could be a boomerang in the future

also 

The girls will be French TV LE GRAND JOURNAL Thursday, February 9 !! "Girls Generation" (live)

cr:youffie17

another nice exposure for them

Guest Linoa17

It's me Youffie17 xD

I'll watch SNSD on my TV, I'm so happy :w00t:

"Le Grand journal" is a big TV show in france, with live and itw. It's our Letterman show ^^

Jeudi 9 Février :

ATTENTION : Nous ne prendrons en compte que les fans du groupe Girls Génération et de mangas !!!

Amélie Mauresmo, Martina Navratilova, le groupe coréen "Girls Generation" (en live)...

http://www.claponline.com/fr/emission_tele_52/

Guest corambing

^^ i didn't know it was you, sorry about that tongue.gif

i guess that's a tennis player special for their episode

i wonder if they will have any interview, is there an english speaking host in the show?

^ well this person tweeted about it before https://twitter.com/#!/Kourai32

but i think it's full already