少女時代 Girls' Generation / SNSD (소녀시대) Official Thread [Ver.3] GIRLS 6ENERAT10N | HYO 4th Single "Dessert"

kimlees

Guest random_luv

Alright so I just checked the in-store availability for The Boys on Best Buy's site and it's unavailable in any of the ones near me. This leads me to believe that The Boys special album is currently on-line only. I pre-ordered it from Amazon so I have it already and it's in your standard inefficient American plastic case (Korea's cd packaging is just far superior) there's a little booklet with all the teaser pictures and lyrics. It opens with the english version of The Boys, then returns to the korean track order, has all the korean songs and then at the end are all the remixes.

Not bad at all for the price.

Guest thebliss

^ thebliss........  I found myself compelled to reply to you because I have the same sentiments about Taeyeon and especially Taeyeon.  Her charisma on stage is really no joke.  Her live singing and all.

Anyway, as lucky as you were with Sooyoung, I caught the rest of the girls in the airport while flying back to Singapore.  HAHAHA, so congrats to you and me too (clap clap clap)

Taeyeon was really amazing and I think it showed by how loud the cheers were whenever she sings her part or when she makes funny gestures on the big screen.

Congratulations with your airport encounter! What time was that? We can't get over our Sooyoung encounter that we wanted to see them in the airport too, but we were not able to see twitter updates of their departure. Also I think we were in different terminals. I really wanted to see Yuri up close!

Guest HyperionZ

Alright so I just checked the in-store availability for The Boys on Best Buy's site  and it's unavailable in any of the ones near me. This leads me to believe that The Boys special album is currently on-line only. I pre-ordered it from Amazon so I have it already and it's in your standard inefficient American plastic case (Korea's cd packaging is just far superior) there's a little booklet with all the teaser pictures and lyrics. It opens with the english version of The Boys, then returns to the korean track order, has all the korean songs and then at the end are all the remixes.

Not bad at all for the price.

I think only some Best Buy's have it in stores then. Here is a pic from someone who bought it in the store.

The Boys album at Best Buy store

Guest Electric_tiger

K-SONE is doing a Fan Event on SMA

They will be holding sign that said "Even this Year is Girls' Generation"

http://cafe.daum.net/milkye/PXEB/9818?docid=8S3RPXEB981820120117214501&sns=twitter

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=taeyeon_new&no=3739924

498179492.jpg?Expires=1326872329&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIYVGSUJFNRFZBBTA&Signature=vB-KPQ1LsBsAmW1IxlZpfEiB4R~JDyDvnXVO5n~ZpsvWakA9P~Kz4j7wzSg-4E1sL4ujRoLZPJhjpIT5p2HqNA4FascyuTZbPUREXMlLQ0sFJ7Ji~Ro3vOzgxaUgyH29YmBvvLO4eOqpususcaz~W3SrW-ldhbVsjFwLvgoc01g_

SMA has a judging panel of seven people. Apparently can be influenced by the general atmosphere of the crowd on the night

[uRGENT EVENT RT] SMA specially allocated 1000 foreigner seats. SONE, go to SMA if you are in Korea.

[uRGENT EVENT RT] If you are SONE in Korea, NO TICKET REQUIRED for SMA. Please show support!

[iNFO] Don't worry about SMA tickets. Only 2300 tickets made available but over 12,000 seats at the venue. Go Go!

Judges have been influenced by venue sentiment in the past. Outnumbering all other fandoms is important. Pastel Rose Ocean!

cr: Oniontaker

Let's Cheer for K-SONE. They did alot of amazing works to help the girls win a lot of the awards!!

posted?

J.ESTINA - 2012 S/S wallpaper

1201181600x900.jpg

★ 이미지 출처(Image Credit) :: 제이에스티나 공식 사이트

★ 이미지 저작권(Image Copyright) :: J.ESTINA

★ 정리+글쓴이(Poster) :: Yurui (LovAEnAi) [Yurui.kr+@Yurui912]

출처:소녀시대 :: 제이에스티나 - 2012 S/S 바탕화면

Congratulations with your airport encounter! What time was that? We can't get over our Sooyoung encounter that we wanted to see them in the airport too, but we were not able to see twitter updates of their departure. Also I think we were in different terminals. I really wanted to see Yuri up close!

We were at the airport around 1pm. Loads of Sones were there already. The girls are super gorgeously fair and they just seemed to glow.... Anyway, this is the second time I have met them at airports because I was at the security check with them in Taipei too. Heeeheee, lucky Sone me!

We were at the airport around 1pm. Loads of Sones were there already. The girls are super gorgeously fair and they just seemed to glow.... Anyway, this is the second time I have met them at airports because I was at the security check with them in Taipei too. Heeeheee, lucky Sone me!

omg ure so luckY!! did u try to talk to them?

im flying from singapore to bangkok for their concert next month and im gonna stay inside the darned airport until i see them and clear customs with them haha.

omg ure so luckY!! did u try to talk to them?

im flying from singapore to bangkok for their concert next month and im gonna stay inside the darned airport until i see them and clear customs with them haha.

With the GDA Daesang I'm more than happy because it's the most important but what I notice is It really sucks when other artist won our girls are very happy for them, cheers for them and even hug them!

But when our girls win I don't see the same reaction of other groups even SJ vicx.gif

Still I don't understand how the girls didn't won the daesang because they are the only ones who are strong in digital and physical sales -hides-