少女時代 Girls' Generation / SNSD (소녀시대) Official Thread [Ver.3] GIRLS 6ENERAT10N | HYO 4th Single "Dessert"

kimlees

Guest musicbubbles

Various fanaccounts of Jessica @ today last Japan tour concert.

1) Sica's voice is really sexy

2) Sica is very cute! What to do? What to do? Everyone looks like a doll

3) Erm does Sica's expression even change?

4) Sica look at Sooyoung with a worried look as she saw her falling down infront of her. Sica called the staff over to help Sooyoung up. Sooyoung returned to the stage after that, saying it wasnt embarrassing that she fall of the stage. And secretly knock at Sica who is still worried about her. (SOSHI BOND)

5) Sica looks good in dark hair, pretty! Sooyoung looks energetic and she looks good with her long hair.

6) Sica is the cutest in Soshi.

7) The opening costume is black and Sica's dance moves are very sharp.

8) To be able to see Sica-sama in real life is such a satisfaction.

9) Sica-ahhhh!!! Cute and beautiful performance. Perfect Bad girl (refering to the "Bad Girl" performance)

10) Sica the most awesome!

11) Really pretty! In SNSD, i support/recommend Sica.

12) I prefer taeyeon, tiffany and sica in a team. seohyun and yoona in a team. i dont know why i classify them like that *laugh*

13) Sica is really amazing! Perfect body, nice voice, charismatic dance. Only sica!

14) Sica's dark hair! Its being a while! Its really suitable on her! i love blonde sica as well.

15) Everyone is very cute. but i like Sica the most. She got the unique womanly charm that captured people's attention.

16) So cute! Aya-unnie like who? i like Sica!

17) My son is there screaming "Jessica, Jessica!" (the one who wrote this is a father!)

18) I finally saw it today! Sica, Yoona are really adorable!

19) No matter what, Sica is really cute!

20) Yes! Love sica the most!

21) Its not possible to use just your eyes to watch this musical (owner used musical to define snsd's concert). Seohyun is very cute. Sica is playing the piano with her lovely voice. Its so touching that i can cry... Everyone work hard to give their best for this 3 hrs long performance.

22) Today Sica is very cool! suave! and cute!

23) Sica's hair is darker now! Even though blonde hair suits Sica alot, but i prefer her with dark hair.

24) I watched it again. Soshi is cute. Sica is cute.

25) I finally know the name of the girl i like most in SNSD. She is call Jessica. I will know it the next time.

26) I just listen to my fav song "Bad girl". Sica gives me great motivation/encouragmenet! Sica in "Bad Girl" performance is really captivating.

cr: SNSD baidu, Jessica baidu.

The phrasing might be abit weird since i translated it directly from Chinese.

LOL, you can't say they are lazy just because of the lipsync or backtrack hahaha. More than anyone, the girls are really trying to improve themselves. Like Yuri going to exercise to improve her stamina and such.

If you want them to sing 3 hours of live singing on their concert and some of concert are 2 days in a row, that'll be like asking them to kill their vocal. Don't forget there's also rehearsals. I think most of the dancing song where they have the headset, they use loud backtrack so they can dance and sing like they're not out of breath lol.It's easy for us to sit here watching and say why they don't do this why they don't do that but have anyone even ever try it out? I danced for 3 songs on my kinect and I'm already so tired, imagine singing and dancing so hard like those..... When they have the hand mic, they're singing live most of the time. They also sang live when they're live on the japan music shows.

I literally went LOL when I see Great Escape and Bad Girl's choreography but it isn't the girls fault how for the dance moves. Sometimes I can see them laughing during the dance because it's so funny and embarrassing but that's how the dance goes and they have to do it.

SNSD really benefits from their great image and the fact that everyone acknowledge their skills that even if they don't sing live, people know they are able to if they have to. The girls are really enjoying their concerts and staying healthy is all I care about.

Gratz to the girls for successfully completed their first Japan tour! And for selling 5.5k albums yesterday LOL! I didn't think they can make 18k sales this week cuz 2 days ago it was 10k but the last 2 days they sold over 8k albums lol..........insane :w00t: .

Still waiting for 1st concert dvd (rather I want bluray) also AAGG bluray pleaseeeeeee come out! and I want the Japan concert on bluray sooooooooooooo bad! Nothing beats watching the girls in HD except watching them live!

hmmm Just my opinion

I dont think their japanese promotion being 95% lipsync,because that's not the case

but yes even sones admit some of the perf not live or live but the backtrack louder than their live vocal

I do want the girls to sing 100% live in every moment,but i guess it's impossible (we all know how SM work),and i know the girls want to perf LIVE too to show off their vocals,they're not being lazy because it's not their decision to make, but looking at snsd schedule now after they debut in japan,SM prob decided not to make the girls 100% live at all time,and just make them half live or singing along with playback song,sure there are time i feel disappointed with that too

but i wont take away all their effort and hardwork where they perf 100% live by saying them lazy and 95% lipsync,we know our girls better than that. when they perf live they sounds awesome,if sounding great means they're lazy they idk what else lol

I cant say much bout their japanese concert,because if they are lipsync,then japanese fans/non-fans might already say smth bout this,but they didnt,

even in korea and taiwan fans did mention it when they're not perf live,so for japanese concert i cant say much coz ppl who came to their concert said it's Live,prob just the playback songs too loud,doesnt mean they're not live

anyway to bring up the mood,Some TAERI

4zGyF.jpg

c. hyuckkim_kr

edit:

V no i dont see why that's too much asking,as a fan i want that too,but once again,its not the girls to decide,when they have to sing live no mater how sick they are,because the program not allowed them to lipsync,they keep trying to give their best,but when they're in healthy condition yet they had to sing along with the playback song cause the program not demanding them to sing live,i dont think and sure 100% it's not the girls who want it that way, but their management who want it that way

i will give example, in bout a week there will be japanese artist coming to my country and my friend is one of the staff who bring them here,you know what the management said to my friend? they want the perf to be minus 1 which mean their artist wont be perf live but lipsync,unless it's big concert,but for small promotion they wont do live. This what i mean by the management who decide not the artist

Guest anne_jaybo

One last thing, I'm not asking them to sing all the song live but just please give the best when it comes to TV performances. That's the time when non fans can get attracted to the most so please entice them and give the best there, which is what my main point of my complaints was.

Also like if they do Bad Girl live in Osaka, then Beautiful Stranger in Saitama, I'm in Love with the Hero in Tokyo, You Aholic in Hiroshima, Genie in Nagoya and Mr Taxi in Fukuoka then we can get to see how it is actually sung live.

Am i really demanding too much? For them to show their best and give their all when it comes to performances especially broadcasted performances so that they can awe more people and attract more fans? Seriously guys is that asking too much?

Oh well, I guess I should've expected that my rant would go nowhere, but I just had to get it off my chest and this is the only place where it won't attract mindless bashing by antis of them. Sorry for the trouble I made and thank you for your guys responses even if I can't address each one, thank you.

I know they can perform so much better and that's why I voiced out this concern of mine and If that was too much of a request then I apologize, but in my opinion I am still disappointed that they can't show their full potential and don't try to show their best during their promotions this time around.

This will be my last post concerning this matter. :)

Guest Khryz

One last thing, I'm not asking them to sing all the song live but just please give the best when it comes to TV performances. That's the time when non fans can get attracted to the most so please entice them and give the best there, which is what my main point of my complaints was.

Also like if they do Bad Girl live in Osaka, then Beautiful Stranger in Saitama, I'm in Love with the Hero in Tokyo, You Aholic in Hiroshima, Genie in Nagoya and Mr Taxi in Fukuoka then we can get to see how it is actually sung live.

Am i really demanding too much? For them to show their best and give their all when it comes to performances especially broadcasted performances so that they can awe more people and attract more fans? Seriously guys is that asking too much?

Oh well, I guess I should've expected that my rant would go nowhere, but I just had to get it off my chest and this is the only place where it won't attract mindless bashing by antis of them. Sorry for the trouble I made and thank you for your guys responses even if I can't address each one, thank you.

I know they can perform so much better and that's why I voiced out this concern of mine and If that was too much of a request then I apologize, but in my opinion I am still disappointed that they can't show their full potential and don't try to show their best during their promotions this time around.

This will be my last post concerning this matter.  :)

Did you ever took the time for watch any SNSD episode of various things ? Do you think our girls don't want to sing LIVE? Do you really think our Taengoo and Sica don't want to "whoah" the non fans with their amazing  adlibs ? It seems you really don't know SM. The company was always the same and even with someone like BoA! she needs to lipsync many times . It seems you really don't know how hardwork our girls are! look we just finished a TOUR and we are starting already with a totally new one in just 1 week more! our girls are not like most of american artists who when have a concert the most they are on stage is 90 minutes.

SNSD 3 hours long and more than 30 songs is a little TOO MUCH and after it make a special live for a tv special omg really this girls are working their a** off ! 

I can't be more proud to be their fan and I'm sure of what they are able to do and if they don't do it , it is because their company problem not them . 

Guest PeachBlossum

adlibs were done live so i don't think it was lip synch, rather the backing vocals were too loud so really can't distinguished their real voices. you also have to take into account the demanding choreography for majority of the songs performed in the concert (and this is an encore performance after their 3 hr. live) so its really exhausting enough.

btw: did anybody understand what hamada said that got the studio laughing? is it something like "hurry and come to the studio" ? i'm not too sure cause he said it too fast.

Guest fara_diggory

about the matter we're discussing here..

i have a friend who went for their Japan Tour..she went for the Saitama one.

so i just want to share something that she told me, since i keep asking her so many things after that concert

poor me, no chance to go..

Most of the songs out all songs, the girls sang it live..

she even said the the girls even take turn to sing Sunny's part..

and you can hear between the girls' voice and the loud backtracks since the girls' voice has..erm, i dunno how to explain,

something like you can hear the echo, and even some girls are breathing hard..

so to say the girls lipsync for 95% is too much for me..

just like we're saying that all the girls hardworks, commitment, practice, vocal training, fitting exercise are just mark as 5%.

but i dunno in other concerts.i just know about the saitama one since my friend was there and she told me this.

and about lipsync the Japanese songs, she confirmed that Gee, Genie, RDR, BTBaL, LIR were Live. At least thats already half of the album, so 95%" maybe a no for me

Guest hotchocolatelove

scaledphptn0server739fi.jpg

scaledphptn0server736fi.jpg

scaledphptn0server734fi.jpg

cr: hyuckkim_kr

My advice for this matter; don't assume anything unless you're one of the audience of the concerts.

Fancams cannot give you the perfect picture of what happen in concerts.

^

this why i said ppl who actually there knows better than us who watch on tv or fancams

there will always be some disappointment dissatisfaction or proud and satisfaction bout our idol,it's natural thing,because we want the best for them and want the best from them

let's just pray and hope one day they will have freedom to make their own music,to decide that they want to perf live no matter what and etc etc

because as for now,there's nth we could do but wasting our time being mad at why they make our girls do this or not do that etc

tho it's ok to release what you feel inside when things just not as you expected because it's normal to feel that way,but let's try to look into every aspect 1st before we come into 1 conclusion

we should move on at some point

and now let's all smile and be happy

^

OMG FANY T____T

[Fancam] 110718 SNSD Yoona - 4 Minutes @ First J-Tour

and SNSD HUG

5d9b7741gw1djadp7gkhgg.gif

c. 90haz0517

mmmm tho it look more like HyoTae in byuntae action rofl and i wonder if taeng grab yuri's butt or not there rofl

Guest anne_jaybo

Did you ever took the time for watch any SNSD episode of various things ? Do you think our girls don't want to sing LIVE? Do you really think our Taengoo and Sica don't want to "whoah" the non fans with their amazing  adlibs ? It seems you really don't know SM. The company was always the same and even with someone like BoA! she needs to lipsync many times . It seems you really don't know how hardwork our girls are! look we just finished a TOUR and we are starting already with a totally new one in just 1 week more! our girls are not like most of american artists who when have a concert the most they are on stage is 90 minutes.

SNSD 3 hours long and more than 30 songs is a little TOO MUCH and after it make a special live for a tv special omg really this girls are working their a** off ! 

I can't be more proud to be their fan and I'm sure of what they are able to do and if they don't do it , it is because their company problem not them . 

Sorry I said that was my final response but I just had to respond to this.

My main point is their TV PERFORMANCES. You really think their performances for Mr Taxi in Music Station was good? Seriously? That was way before their start they concert and probably in the stage where they are practicing. They already been declining in term of TV PERFORMANCES since Run Devil Run promo.

What I meant they lipsynced 95% was the SONG not the whole concert. Don't tell me they sang live in that HHH cause if anyone was to MR that vid, it will be just noise with breathing here and there with Tiffany's rap sprinkled on to it. Tell wintermelon to MR that performances and I bet they will be the bashing target for many people again. That's why I said I want them to perform THE BEST AND BETTER ON TV PERFORMANCES.

Geez some of you are really like to play the pointing game. I've been a fan of the girls since 2009 and I KNOW what SM can do, but it doesn't always excuse them to perform badly on TV PERFORMANCES.

Thank you.

Also many Sones PRAISED the girl to high heavens just because of the FANCAMS, yet I CAN'T voice my concerns from the fancams I have watched. Such double standards guys.

That will be the real final one, hmmff I guess I was too hopeful that some people can share decent share of opinions without people belittling others here. An advice guys, embrace criticism don't block them off and automatically judge them trolls. Also it would be nice if some of you can realize these girls are not flawless and the excuse SME overwork them won't always save them. Thank you.

Yea, you guys should stop putting minus into anne_jaybo's post just because he/she is giving criticism. He/she only want the girls to have impressive performance when they're being expose to non-fans on TV. You might not agree with everything but that doesn't mean he/she don't have a point. I didn't agree with some point but I can still tell anne_jaybo is really looking out for the girls, not just bashing like the antis.

We should face everything logically not blindly lol. And anne_jaybo, your initial post didn't make your point so clear either, all I saw was "the girls are getting lazy and doing nothing" -.-

Guest keoconvoi

The girls always work hard and showed us what they can do best

They probably can't satisfy your "blah blah" requirements, human is not God. I think you should follow another group instead of SNSD :rolleyes:

Kthxbai ^_^

@anne_jaybo,

I understand that you're voicing out your opinion and concern but you could have phrased it in a better way. You're not giving ANY credits to the girls at all. Calling the girls lazy, really? That's probably not your intention but that's what i understood from your first post.

I don't find the choreography lazy and redundant, its just not what they normally do. It's always good for a change ;-)

Guest Econxp

ok anne_jaybo,

i think ppl misinterpret ur post because of ur wording. calling them out for being lazy or not taking singing lessons or saying 95% lipsync is not a way to start a healthy conversation. expressing ur concern is one thing, but inputting ur assumption that they're being lazy is another thing. even at their concert they lipsync or loud backtrack at most 3-4 songs (note they're all fast-pace japanese songs). i've seen them perform rdr, gee n genie live on various occasions such as mu-station, music japan etc before. those r the songs they r most familiar with because they already have a korean ver. give the girls some time to become more familiarize with japanese n they probably rely on backtrack in case they mess up. even still they did not lipsync 95% of the song, remember on their 1st perf of 'the great escape' on mu-station? it was live except the chorus/ending. saying all their japanese songs r sang 95% lipsync is a bit too farfetched because it's not true. their japanese choero is nothing i guess flashy? or complicated? sry cant think of correct wording for now, but i dont think it's lazy, honestly it looks like some work-out (bad girl choreo is lol tho)

ur wording makes it sound like ur degrading snsd hard work by saying they rely on their fans(not making new fans), not taking singing lessons, lipsync etc etc u get the point. u chose to use those words when u could have left ur concern in a more user-friendly way because this is a thread of snsd fans. we're not saying u cant have an opinion, u have every right to voice ur concerns or even disappointments in snsd perf but dont use ur assumptions on snsd (being lazy/ not taking singing lessons/depend on fans etc r all UR assumptions) as a reason to back up ur point. i dont think u hav any ill intentions tho

let's get back to snsd final concert in japan n their heyX3 perf. i absolutely loved it! <3 i love how fany always switch up the 'dj put it back' part

>.<. the girls will be busy working on their korean concert tour now, geez looks like they never get some decent rest do they?...

do they have anymore schedules other than their concert?

Guest Talesy

People need to understand the fact that they lip sync songs has NOTHING to do with their skills. They could be 9 Mariah Careys, it would still be SM/Universal's choice not to make them sing live. This is ridiculous, they've performed Genie a thousand times, it's not like we don't know the girls can perform it. Their agency just chose not to let them.

Having a national tour with 14 concerts + regular performances on music shows and preparations for the upcoming Asia tour... Most of us probably have no idea how many hours if not sleepless nights the girls spent to get ready for all this in such a short amount of time (the Japanese tour started barely one month and a half ago...).

You know, you hear a lot that Japanese artists don't lip sync, but it's not true. They probably use lip syncing a lot more than Korean artists do. SM/Universal chose to make SNSD lip sync in Japan while they probably wouldn't have made that choice if it had been a Korean tour. Just see, something like 5 songs out of all the 1st Asia tour setlist (which means almost 40 songs) weren't live. They made them lip sync in Japan because it's ok and more common than you think.

It has nothing to do with the girls' skills, really. You should understand why they can't always sing perfectly, why there are performances where they're not fully in sync and why sometimes they are out of breathe. They are human, not robots that execute choreographies and throw high notes when you press some kind of play button they'd have behind their necks. You can't expect them to hold two tours in a row without somehow finding a way not to kill them.

Edit : I just want to add this. I'm offended to read such posts where the girls are said to "worsen their performances" and to "get lazy". Damn, so the fact that they lip sync one friggin bunch of songs makes you forget 4 years of Korean promotions during which the girls showed a million times that they are a group of amazing performers with a few of the most unique voices in the idol industry ? Did the girls lip sync during their Asia tour ? Did the girls lip sync during any of their Korean promotions ?

Japan is not Korea, so yeah, maybe they lip sync in Japan from time to time. But SNSD is still SNSD. I'm really sad for the girls when I think they trust all their fans to death, because there are some people that call themselves fans who get so doubtful and think that lowly of what is supposed to be their favorite group. And don't tell me I'm not okay with people who voice their opinion, because there's a difference between voicing your opinion and saying SNSD only relies on their fans and doesn't feel like giving their best as they become lazy. Because that's offensive.

Guest awwimsosweet

silis7noy2's post last time is enough proof for me to know and believe that the girls gave their best in singing, dancing & making the people satisfied & happy with their performances - that you call lazy & lipsynched. you can never go wrong with Silis, J-sones & Japanese people who actually saw & went to the concert...

[2011.07.07] silis7noy2's Post on Soompi

and if you really do have a problem with the "lazy" choreography you can tweet the choreographer yourself @RinOkinawa

@RinOkinawa: You-aholic, Beautiful stranger, I'm n lov w/hero RT @unyokusaiai did you choreograph any of SNSD's latest Japanese album dance? Expt MrTaxi

Choreographer Rino Nakasone Talks About Working with SM Artists

anyway CONGRATS girls for finishing your 1st Japan Arena tour successfully!! another dream and goal you just achieved! PROUD SONE HERE IS PROUD! sooo see you next year at the TOKYO DOME? XD

Econxp - yep they have more sched besides their 2nd Asia Tour

07/20 -  Jeju Island World's 7 Wonders (Korea)

08/13 - 2011 Incheon Hallyu Concert (Korea)

08/14 - SUMMER SONIC 2011 (Japan)

08/20 - K-POP All Star Live in Niigata (Japan)

09/02 - SMTOWN LIVE in Tokyo Special Edition (Japan)

09/03 - SMTOWN LIVE in Tokyo Special Edition (Japan)

09/04 - SMTOWN LIVE in Tokyo Special Edition (Japan)

TTYL!!