少女時代 Girls' Generation / SNSD (소녀시대) Official Thread [Ver.3] GIRLS 6ENERAT10N | HYO 4th Single "Dessert"

kimlees

Guest rara321

Taeyeon won Bonsang for her solo!!! Congrats, Taengoo-yah!

She was also awarded the Best female Artist!!! 

CZMYr3GWcAAwOpD.jpg

cutie Taeyeon alone

CZMftgxXEAI7LI5.jpg

Guest rara321

Taeyeon and Seohyun (with the bonsang award for SNSD)

CZKy9b2UgAAPKUp.jpgCZKy-FZVAAA3M7y.jpgCZKy-YfUAAAYN2Z.jpgCZKy9-WVAAAp5Lo.jpg

Something's weird lol because Taeyeon here is the same height as Seohyun. Insoles??? hmmm? lol

Guest rara321

Idol groups ranking in 2015 (Rankings made by Newstomato, a reputable financial & economy site)

6.png

Congrats SNSD. #1 and a wall for many years now!

Guest rara321

CZtq0eOWwAA8lPv.jpg

Taeyeon is gonna release her digital single, "Rain" on February 3rd!!!! \o/ Its near but I can't wait! 

More teaser pics 

CZ2d2Y7UUAAaK1s.jpg

This was posted in Australia News several months ago regarding Jessica wanting to return to SNSD:

Peyton James 3 months ago

I'm with Jessica on this. I would be devastated and shocked too. She wanted to go on hiattus, and then changed her mind reading the group came first, and they say no? They didn't want her to leave anyway and when she wants to come back, its a big no to the face. That's messed up. I would've welcomed her back with open arms, and went back into doing what was originally intended, minus the fairwell. This is wrong. They even sung Divine at the Dome without Jessica, and it was picked to be her fairwell song. They don't care about her. Every group has its issue. Spice Girls had issues, TLC, Destiny's Child, yet they always came back together. Jessica was the first member of the group, if she wanted to take a leave, let her. If she wants to come back she can. Ugh. Tsk Tsk GG. Tsk Tsk SM.

My reply:

• Follow me on this… Jessica was indeed the first member of the group, probably thinking that she would be the lead singer and leader of the group… but Taeyeon joined and became the lead singer and the leader…

So now Jessica is number two…

2012… SM decides to form a sub-unit with 3 members… making a comment that this might happen with the other members in the future… but Jessica was not selected as a part of this original 3 member group… instead it is Seohyun… hurt feelings, perhaps???

So now it is 2014… no new sub-unit was formed… instead TaeTiSeo releases another mini-album and Jessica is again left out…

Also, while early on in SNSD history Taeyeon and Jessica got most of the lines in a song… Tiffany and Seohyun are now the ones getting bigger parts of songs… and the other members as well… further minimizing Jessica’s role with the group…

Jessica, I think, is losing interest… wants to get involved with fashion… and maybe do some things with her sister…

So now it’s September of 2014, SNSD is preparing diligently for some appearances in China… rehearsing… without Jessica, because Jessica is in New York… working on her fashion line…

On September 30 the Girls leave for China without Jessica because she has not yet returned from the US… she is on her way to Korea… but too late to join the rest of the group on their plane flight…

That same day is when Jessica was told she is no longer in the group…

I am not here to trash Jessica… but it seems that there must have been a great deal of aggravation on the part of the other members of SNSD that she did not prepare with them for these concerts… and there was probably an equal amount of aggravation on Jessica’s part that her role within the group was not bigger…

The fact that they don’t seem to want her back is probably due to a lack of effort on Jessica’s part to approach the rest of the members to apologize and promise to dedicate herself to the group…

I saw them perform last summer in New Jersey… they were wonderful… I had hoped some special event featuring Jessica joining the group for a song would occur… but I suspect this situation is permanent…