少女時代 Girls' Generation / SNSD (소녀시대) Official Thread [Ver.3] GIRLS 6ENERAT10N | HYO 4th Single "Dessert"

kimlees

Guest adikkeluangman

Danny looks so good here. Can't believe to see all fans coming after such a short notice too.

BBBAAAMMM~!!! 인스타애는 사진이넘작깨 나온다해서 요가족사진들 요기다가두올려요~! Uploadin these pics here too since on insta theyre a bit small!^^pic.twitter.com/FAKdpJgEJF

— god Joon Park (@godJoonPark) 

February 4, 2015

Guest ProfileKpop

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ♫ VOCAL PROFILE ♫

NAME: Kim Taeyeon
GROUP: Girls’ Generation (SNSD)
POSITION: Main Vocalist

VOICE TYPE: Soprano
VOCAL RANGE: D3 – C6 (Re 3 – Do 6)
OCTAVES: 2 Octaves and 6 Notes

Check out:
http://zip.net/bjqLkB

Yuri showing her yoga skill's.......happy in pantz sesh, would pay soo much for Yuri to show me yoga, bending my arms and potentially snapping them. hahaha =P

class="single__title entry-title"Girls’ Generation’s Yuri shows her yoga skills on MBC’s “Animals” Yuri Posted on February 9, 2015

Girls’ Generation‘s Yuri made comedian Jang Dong Min experience difficulty breathing while doing couples yoga together.

On February 7th, MBC‘s Animals disclosed some behind-the-scenes cuts of Yuri and Jang Dong Min’s “three-stage violent yoga practice.” The photos revealed went viral online, raising the expectations of the fans.

In the photos, Yuri is showing advanced yoga techniques as a skilled yogi. Jang Dong Min, first excited to do couples yoga with Yuri, later becomes exhausted following the stages.

The “three-stage violent yoga practice” by Yuri was the morning call for Jang Dong Min, who always oversleeps during the shooting for the show. Yuri once pointed out yoga as her secret way to maintain her good figure.

Also, actor Kwak Dong Yun is bursting into laughter watching Jang Dong Min and Yuri do the yoga in the revealed still images. While arousing the fans’ curiosity, the couples yoga practice will be aired on the upcoming Three Bears segment in the February 8th episode of Animals.

One of the representatives of Animals said, “Following the stages of Yuri’s yoga practice, Jang Dong Min’s face turned red. Since the members of Animals are close to each other, they are all enjoying the shooting.”

Three Bears is the reality show segment on Animals about raising three little pandas at a wild animal park in China. Jang Dong Min, Yuri, Kwak Dong Yun and g.o.d‘s Park Jun Hyung raise these panda triplets. Last week, the members of Animals introduced each other to the pandas and this week, they are to care for the panda babies.

Yuri

Source: TheStar

Guest TaengPit

Hello SONES,
I am a newcomer here so this is my bold statement about SNSD:

From a fetus, the girls have transformed into a sexy lady to be loved by many. Sexy with class and an inner beauty. Their beauty should be defined as an anomaly in the universe; a dimension that is impossible to replicate. To new SONES, you have been warned. Once you've entered as a speculator of their mesmerizing and endless chapters, there is no going out.

Peace,TaengPit

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Girls’ Generation Reportedly Making Korean Comeback in May

The comeback date for Girls’ Generation has been the center of attention for quite a while, and it is now being reported that May might be the answer.

According to industry insiders, the girl group is preparing for their fifth album with coming back in May as their goal. The new album will reportedly be their fifth studio album. It has been a year and four months since the release of their last full-length album “I Got a Boy” in January 2013.

cr: soompi

Guest park_sujong

Hi everyone -
My biases are Jessica and Taeyeon, mostly Taeng she's my ub and forever willI will admit something I kinda don't like their music but I really love all the members OT9 FOREVER

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kyung-jin

15 K-pop groups that made us cry when they lost members

by Tanya Rodriguez on Fri, Mar 27, 2015

3. Girls' Generation: Jessica Jung

2015-01-jessica-jung-actress.jpg

Girls' Generation is arguably the most popular girl group in Korea. Turmoil hit the group in 2014 when Jessica suddenly left, or was ousted, from the group. There was a lot of back and forth between the two sides, so we're not going to speculate as to the true reason, but we are sad to see SNSD as an 8-member group.

Source: http://www.dramafever.com/news/15-k-pop-groups-that-made-us-cry-when-they-lost-members/